I almost snapped on my mom when we were Brunch at the diner

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I treated my mom to brunch because my job gave a thank you bonus so we went to a local diner, So the waitress that showed up looked like she didn't want to be there and had a "shitty demeanor" so I decided to no longer look her in the eyes. Then when she gave us our food I noticed my moms toast and my english muffin was on the same plate. So I asked the lady with a irritated look. "can you put this on another plate please"

So my mom was wondering why I was looking like that and I told her because I don't her attitude and she didn't separate the toast and english. Then my goes on to say that maybe the woman is going through something at home and I was like........"who cares this is her job"

So I felt myself about to explode on my mom at the diner over a stupid ass waitress and then I quickly had to change the topic lol But I cannot believe she was making excuses for a ignorant ass waitress who needs to quit.

BTW: I gave her a $2.00 tip

I treated my mom to brunch because my job gave a thank you bonus so we went to a local diner, So the waitress that showed up looked like she didn't want to be there and had a "shitty demeanor" so I decided to no longer look her in the eyes. Then when she gave us our food I noticed my moms toast and my english muffin was on the same plate. So I asked the lady with a irritated look. "can you put this on another plate please"

So my mom was wondering why I was looking like that and I told her because I don't her attitude and she didn't separate the toast and english. Then my goes on to say that maybe the woman is going through something at home and I was like........"who cares this is her job"

So I felt myself about to explode on my mom at the diner over a stupid ass waitress and then I quickly had to change the topic lol But I cannot believe she was making excuses for a ignorant ass waitress who needs to quit.

This is all a symptom of the current society we live in.
People feel that they have no future.

I don't think anyone today feels good about America.

Who do you think caused that?

This is all a symptom of the current society we live in.
People feel that they have no future.

I don't think anyone today feels good about America.

Who do you think caused that?

Her dead end job?

You have a very compassionate, caring mother. Thank God for her, fbj. Try to be more patient. She's right, you know. If you got a bonus at work you are probably working very hard and perhaps you were very tired too and so that factors into this story too. Get some rest and think about how you are healthy and have a job that your boss appreciates you and rewards your hard work. Think on the good things. It is also very nice that you took your mother out to brunch - you are surely a thoughtful son to do that. I know that is a blessing to her.

Sometime people just need a kind word and a smile to brighten their day.
If you gave her a nice tip, it may have made a difference...

Well she got a $2.00 tip which almost $0.00

imagesOW0NFZ77.jpg

If anyone is an ignorant ass, it is surely you.

You should have asked her to sit on you like a couch and maybe she'd be happy she treated you like that. Maybe she would have kicked your butt out of her area besides.

View attachment 48707

Fuck you and if you have any friends, fuck them too

You should have asked her to sit on you like a couch and maybe she'd be happy she treated you like that. Maybe she would have kicked your butt out of her area besides.

No I want you to come and sit on me and talk to other men on the phone

View attachment 48707

Why don't you do everyone a favor and STOP POSTING.

People just need to feel appreciated.
I am always EXTRA nice to people and you'd be surprised, the quality of service skyrocket....
How about employees be nice to people that feed them? I've had bad service from gals who were obviously going through something. Usually it's a guy. When women are unhappy with their guy they take it out on all men. I don't give a shit how they feel, I'm not Dr. Phil.

If someone is too immature to deal with the public because boyfriend forgot their birthday, go work in a warehouse.

I am always EXTRA nice to people and you'd be surprised, the quality of service skyrocket....
How about employees be nice to people that feed them? I've had bad service from gals who were obviously going through something. Usually it's a guy. When women are unhappy with their guy they take it out on all men. I don't give a shit how they feel, I'm not Dr. Phil.

If someone is too immature to deal with the public because boyfriend forgot their birthday, go work in a warehouse.

This poster has issues with ALL women it seems, even his OWN MOM! Stop making excuses for his piss poor attitude. He needs a psychiatrist, that's what he needs.

Anyone who would "snap" on his mom for such a thing is a poor excuse for a human being, IMO. Go seek therapy, sicko.

It was because my mom was getting an attitude because I had a issue with the waitress attitude. So she was making excuses for the waitress shitty attitude and it was about to make me explode

This poster has issues with ALL women it seems, even his OWN MOM! Stop making excuses for his piss poor attitude. He needs a psychiatrist, that's what he needs.

well can you be my private counselor

View attachment 48707

You mad bro? ................. why so upset? ................ may I buy you a cup of coffee?

images05X64MVY.jpg

Anyone who would "snap" on his mom for such a thing is a poor excuse for a human being, IMO. Go seek therapy, sicko.

It was because my mom was getting an attitude because I had a issue with the waitress attitude. So she was making excuses for the waitress shitty attitude and it was about to make me explode

You're sick. Get help for yourself. Leave your poor mother alone! She has plenty to deal with having you around, I'm sure!

Forum List

Back