I almost snapped on my mom when we were Brunch at the diner

It looks like even the socially stunted knows how to post
I treated my mom to brunch because my job gave a thank you bonus so we went to a local diner, So the waitress that showed up looked like she didn't want to be there and had a "shitty demeanor" so I decided to no longer look her in the eyes. Then when she gave us our food I noticed my moms toast and my english muffin was on the same plate. So I asked the lady with a irritated look. "can you put this on another plate please"

So my mom was wondering why I was looking like that and I told her because I don't her attitude and she didn't separate the toast and english. Then my goes on to say that maybe the woman is going through something at home and I was like........"who cares this is her job"

So I felt myself about to explode on my mom at the diner over a stupid ass waitress and then I quickly had to change the topic lol But I cannot believe she was making excuses for a ignorant ass waitress who needs to quit.

BTW: I gave her a $2.00 tip
More proof the socially stunted knows how to post on a message board.........

I treated my mom to brunch because my job gave a thank you bonus so we went to a local diner, So the waitress that showed up looked like she didn't want to be there and had a "shitty demeanor" so I decided to no longer look her in the eyes. Then when she gave us our food I noticed my moms toast and my english muffin was on the same plate. So I asked the lady with a irritated look. "can you put this on another plate please"

So my mom was wondering why I was looking like that and I told her because I don't her attitude and she didn't separate the toast and english. Then my goes on to say that maybe the woman is going through something at home and I was like........"who cares this is her job"

So I felt myself about to explode on my mom at the diner over a stupid ass waitress and then I quickly had to change the topic lol But I cannot believe she was making excuses for a ignorant ass waitress who needs to quit.

View attachment 48707

Fuck you and if you have any friends, fuck them too

qxjeie.jpg

Bonzi and Jere are absolutely right, and great comments by both of you.

We as customers need to understand that customer service goes every way, waitress to guest, guest to waitress, guest to guest, and so forth.

We worked so hard to make sure our internal customer service to each other at work was the same as it was to our customers and their clients.

The more we work on treating others as we treat ourselves the better relationships will be.

It's a shame that the waitress is having troubles at home, so I understand fbj's irritation, but . . . let's work on being nice to each other. It is contagious.

People just need to feel appreciated.
I am always EXTRA nice to people and you'd be surprised, the quality of service skyrocket....
How about employees be nice to people that feed them? I've had bad service from gals who were obviously going through something. Usually it's a guy. When women are unhappy with their guy they take it out on all men. I don't give a shit how they feel, I'm not Dr. Phil.

If someone is too immature to deal with the public because boyfriend forgot their birthday, go work in a warehouse.

This poster has issues with ALL women it seems, even his OWN MOM! Stop making excuses for his piss poor attitude. He needs a psychiatrist, that's what he needs.

I agree, and so does iceweasel.

Before I retired there was a fundraiser LE participated in called "tip a cop". LE from several agencies worked with a server for a couple of hours on a Friday Night each year; it was exhausting.

At the end of the two hours the server I assisted thanked me, she said her customers were more polite than usual and credited my large gold badge as to why.

Serving food is a very physical & demanding job, too bad callous conservatives have no compassion or empathy.

View attachment 48707

You mad bro? ................. why so upset? ................ may I buy you a cup of coffee?

View attachment 48708

Buy me a new lap top

I am always EXTRA nice to people and you'd be surprised, the quality of service skyrocket....
How about employees be nice to people that feed them? I've had bad service from gals who were obviously going through something. Usually it's a guy. When women are unhappy with their guy they take it out on all men. I don't give a shit how they feel, I'm not Dr. Phil.

If someone is too immature to deal with the public because boyfriend forgot their birthday, go work in a warehouse.

This poster has issues with ALL women it seems, even his OWN MOM! Stop making excuses for his piss poor attitude. He needs a psychiatrist, that's what he needs.

Before I retired there was a fundraiser LE participated in called "tip a cop". LE from several agencies worked with a server for a couple of hours on a Friday Night each year; it was exhausting.

At the end of the two hours the server I assisted thanked me, she said her customers were more polite than usual and credited my large gold badge as to why.

Serving food is a very physical & demanding job, too bad callous conservatives have no compassion or empathy.

Then why did she apply to the job if she knew what she was getting into????

We as customers need to understand that customer service goes every way, waitress to guest, guest to waitress, guest to guest, and so forth.

We worked so hard to make sure our internal customer service to each other at work was the same as it was to our customers and their clients.

The more we work on treating others as we treat ourselves the better relationships will be.

It's a shame that the waitress is having troubles at home, so I understand fbj's irritation, but . . . let's work on being nice to each other. It is contagious.

Are you kidding??? Have you read this poster's posts EVER?

He's a hateful troll who has some serious issues and problems. I'm sure the problem was NOT the waitress but him. That is if this story is even TRUE! :rolleyes-41:

Just work on being nice, and be very glad it wasn't your serving. I began as a bus boy and a dishwasher as a freshman in high school. Yes, it was hard work.

And are you one who thinks everyone is trying to take yours? If you are, you are not happy and will not be happy.

Why do you continue to make stupid posts? Why? Why don't you get a life?

Just work on being nice, and be very glad it wasn't your serving. I began as a bus boy and a dishwasher as a freshman in high school. Yes, it was hard work.

OMG. *SMH* Seriously, you need to familiarize yourself with this poster.

View attachment 48707

You mad bro? ................. why so upset? ................ may I buy you a cup of coffee?

View attachment 48708

Buy me a new lap top
WOW !!!! -------- damn, a little greedy ......... I offer a cup of coffee, and then you want a laptop? I tell you what, give me about another 30 years to think this over ............ is that too much to ask?

Are you flirting with me Chrissy Poo?

View attachment 48707

View attachment 48708

Buy me a new lap top
WOW !!!! -------- damn, a little greedy ......... I offer a cup of coffee, and then you want a laptop? I tell you what, give me about another 30 years to think this over ............ is that too much to ask?

You are a certified "Turkey Tail"

Just another example of your dysfunction and your delusional mind. I'm disgusted that you would even CONSIDER taking out your anger on your mom. I feel sorry for her.

Only if you consider a remake of "Friday The 13th" in your living room as flirting. Guess who will play the bad guy?

He's a sad, fat, bald little man with no friends.

Just another example of your dysfunction and your delusional mind. I'm disgusted that you would even CONSIDER taking out your anger on your mom. I feel sorry for her.

If you had something in your head besides leftovers, I stated I was about to snap on my mom because she was getting mad at me for having a attitude with the waitress. So the fact that she was making excuses for the waitress shitty attitude almost made me snap

He's a sad, fat, bald little man with no friends.

Hey turkey tail, I have friends but they all are married

Forum List

Back