I almost snapped on my mom when we were Brunch at the diner

I treated my mom to brunch because my job gave a thank you bonus so we went to a local diner, So the waitress that showed up looked like she didn't want to be there and had a "shitty demeanor" so I decided to no longer look her in the eyes. Then when she gave us our food I noticed my moms toast and my english muffin was on the same plate. So I asked the lady with a irritated look. "can you put this on another plate please"

So my mom was wondering why I was looking like that and I told her because I don't her attitude and she didn't separate the toast and english. Then my goes on to say that maybe the woman is going through something at home and I was like........"who cares this is her job"

So I felt myself about to explode on my mom at the diner over a stupid ass waitress and then I quickly had to change the topic lol But I cannot believe she was making excuses for a ignorant ass waitress who needs to quit.

BTW: I gave her a $2.00 tip
View attachment 48707

Fuck you and if you have any friends, fuck them too
You mad bro? ................. why so upset? ................ may I buy you a cup of coffee?

View attachment 48708

Buy me a new lap top
People just need to feel appreciated.
I am always EXTRA nice to people and you'd be surprised, the quality of service skyrocket....
How about employees be nice to people that feed them? I've had bad service from gals who were obviously going through something. Usually it's a guy. When women are unhappy with their guy they take it out on all men. I don't give a shit how they feel, I'm not Dr. Phil.

If someone is too immature to deal with the public because boyfriend forgot their birthday, go work in a warehouse.

This poster has issues with ALL women it seems, even his OWN MOM! Stop making excuses for his piss poor attitude. He needs a psychiatrist, that's what he needs.

I agree, and so does iceweasel.

Before I retired there was a fundraiser LE participated in called "tip a cop". LE from several agencies worked with a server for a couple of hours on a Friday Night each year; it was exhausting.

At the end of the two hours the server I assisted thanked me, she said her customers were more polite than usual and credited my large gold badge as to why.

Serving food is a very physical & demanding job, too bad callous conservatives have no compassion or empathy.

Then why did she apply to the job if she knew what she was getting into????

Why, well weeks before her parents lost most of their retirement savings when a crooked Banker invested their money in stocks on the Chinese Stock Market.

Then, her younger brother suffered a broken arm at football practice, and since her dad lost his union job in Wisconsin, they had no health insurance.

And of course her mom lost her job at the local Jr. Hi when the governor of Wisconsin cut funds from schools tobuild a new arena for the Milwaukee Bucks.

Sometime people just need a kind word and a smile to brighten their day.
If you gave her a nice tip, it may have made a difference...

Well she got a $2.00 tip which almost $0.00
You should have asked her to sit on you like a couch and maybe she'd be happy she treated you like that. Maybe she would have kicked your butt out of her area besides.

No I want you to come and sit on me and talk to other men on the phone

Again...I can't believe you're single!?

You mad bro? ................. why so upset? ................ may I buy you a cup of coffee?

View attachment 48708

Buy me a new lap top
WOW !!!! -------- damn, a little greedy ......... I offer a cup of coffee, and then you want a laptop? I tell you what, give me about another 30 years to think this over ............ is that too much to ask?

You are a certified "Turkey Tail"
What exactly is that? ............ sounds like a fishing lure I use ..........what color do they come in? Can you describe it for me? Thanks.

Before I retired there was a fundraiser LE participated in called "tip a cop". LE from several agencies worked with a server for a couple of hours on a Friday Night each year; it was exhausting.

At the end of the two hours the server I assisted thanked me, she said her customers were more polite than usual and credited my large gold badge as to why.

Serving food is a very physical & demanding job, too bad callous conservatives have no compassion or empathy.

Why do you continue to make stupid posts? Why? Why don't you get a life?

Are you flirting with me Chrissy Poo?

Just another example of your dysfunction and your delusional mind. I'm disgusted that you would even CONSIDER taking out your anger on your mom. I feel sorry for her.

If you had something in your head besides leftovers, I stated I was about to snap on my mom because she was getting mad at me for having a attitude with the waitress. So the fact that she was making excuses for the waitress shitty attitude almost made me snap

You are lucky that you have such a nice and patient mom. If you were my boy, I would smack you silly.

Just another example of your dysfunction and your delusional mind. I'm disgusted that you would even CONSIDER taking out your anger on your mom. I feel sorry for her.

If you had something in your head besides leftovers, I stated I was about to snap on my mom because she was getting mad at me for having a attitude with the waitress. So the fact that she was making excuses for the waitress shitty attitude almost made me snap
as usual your Mom was having to train you in social manners and how to be a gentleman...I can hardly see why two types of bread would set you off so much.....but, you are probably OCD with a tinge of anal retentive....

This poster has issues with ALL women it seems, even his OWN MOM! Stop making excuses for his piss poor attitude. He needs a psychiatrist, that's what he needs.

He's a sad, fat, bald little man with no friends.

Hey turkey tail, I have friends but they all are married

Stop lying. Nobody believes that. What is there to like? What do you have to offer . . . well anyone?

Sometime people just need a kind word and a smile to brighten their day.
If you gave her a nice tip, it may have made a difference...

Well she got a $2.00 tip which almost $0.00
You should have asked her to sit on you like a couch and maybe she'd be happy she treated you like that. Maybe she would have kicked your butt out of her area besides.

No I want you to come and sit on me and talk to other men on the phone

Again...I can't believe you're single!?

Probably because a lot of women can't handle me being "mr kiss and sniff:

But I cannot believe she was making excuses for a ignorant ass waitress who needs to quit

She wasn't, she was teaching her ignorant ass child a life lesson. Compassion.
She wants to you stop being so quick to judge. And to give others the benefit of the doubt. Not for their sake, but for yours. Acid eats away at the vessel it's in...

Do you know sand people? Do you have any friends that can sing? Do they invite you to go places with them when they're sober?

View attachment 48708

Buy me a new lap top
WOW !!!! -------- damn, a little greedy ......... I offer a cup of coffee, and then you want a laptop? I tell you what, give me about another 30 years to think this over ............ is that too much to ask?

What exactly is that? ............ sounds like a fishing lure I use ..........what color do they come in? Can you describe it for me? Thanks.

It's a polite term for STUPID MUTHERFUCKER

as usual your Mom was having to train you in social manners and how to be a gentleman...I can hardly see why two types of bread would set you off so much.....but, you are probably OCD with a tinge of anal retentive....

His poor mom really has her work cut out for her.

View attachment 48708

Buy me a new lap top

How about we get you a butt plug and shove it down your throat? We will all pitch in gladly, I'm sure. :D

The waitress had a unpleasant look and her actions was "i'm only here because I have bills"

She gave us the robotic treatment

I treated my mom to brunch because my job gave a thank you bonus so we went to a local diner, So the waitress that showed up looked like she didn't want to be there and had a "shitty demeanor" so I decided to no longer look her in the eyes. Then when she gave us our food I noticed my moms toast and my english muffin was on the same plate. So I asked the lady with a irritated look. "can you put this on another plate please"

So my mom was wondering why I was looking like that and I told her because I don't her attitude and she didn't separate the toast and english. Then my goes on to say that maybe the woman is going through something at home and I was like........"who cares this is her job"

So I felt myself about to explode on my mom at the diner over a stupid ass waitress and then I quickly had to change the topic lol But I cannot believe she was making excuses for a ignorant ass waitress who needs to quit.

BTW: I gave her a $2.00 tip
View attachment 48707

View attachment 48708

Buy me a new lap top
People just need to feel appreciated.
I am always EXTRA nice to people and you'd be surprised, the quality of service skyrocket....
How about employees be nice to people that feed them? I've had bad service from gals who were obviously going through something. Usually it's a guy. When women are unhappy with their guy they take it out on all men. I don't give a shit how they feel, I'm not Dr. Phil.

If someone is too immature to deal with the public because boyfriend forgot their birthday, go work in a warehouse.

Why, well weeks before her parents lost most of their retirement savings when a crooked Banker invested their money in stocks on the Chinese Stock Market.

Then, her younger brother suffered a broken arm at football practice, and since her dad lost his union job in Wisconsin, they had no health insurance.

And of course her mom lost her job at the local Jr. Hi when the governor of Wisconsin cut funds from schools tobuild a new arena for the Milwaukee Bucks.
That's just terrible. Very bad luck to have all of that happen in a short time frame. That story would make a good movie, the kind that makes you go through two big boxes of tissue.

Buy me a new lap top

How about we get you a butt plug and shove it down your throat? We will all pitch in gladly, I'm sure. :D
3600076.png

The waitress had a unpleasant look and her actions was "i'm only here because I have bills"

And you felt the need to be just like her? Did you get pissed at yourself?

Do you know sand people? Do you have any friends that can sing? Do they invite you to go places with them when they're sober?

Men are not allowed to see their male friends once they get married

I didn't raise my voice at all I just asked her to bring me a plate with a irritated look on my face

Men are not allowed to see their male friends once they get married

Probably an excuse because they don't like you. Who wants to spend time with such a person who feels he is so entitled and who does nothing but whine and complain? :dunno:

I didn't raise my voice at all I just asked her to bring me a plate with a irritated look on my face

You know, you really need to find a way to deal with life's LITTLE aggravations. I would hate to see what would happen if something REALLY bad happened to you. You would not be able to cope at all.

Forum List

Back