Hypocrite-N-Chief:Obama Silent Over Calls to Denounce 'Piss Christ' Artwork

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Obama Silent Over Calls to Denounce 'Piss Christ' Artwork - War On Religion - Fox Nation

Hussein Obama spends taxpayer money to apologize to muslims over a 20 minute video but remains silent when pressed to denounce artwork set to appear in NYC of a crucifix submerged in the Artists's urine. This same President who claimed to be a christian supports the systemic slaughter of babies even going as far as voting to shelf any baby born alive after an abortion, not allowing medical intervention to save that child's life, instead to let it die. This President despises Israel .. Directly had the platform at the Democrat Convention to remove God completely.. Christ said you would know a man by ghis fruit.. Hussein Obama's fruit IS PLASTIC.

Imagine if you had a job. Your brain wouldn't be so bored all the time.

blah blah blah war on christmas friends with terrorists blah blah blah rinse repeat like the last election

Does he even know someone is "calling for" a statement?

There are a million people a day screaming for the POTUS to come out 9in favor of their cause du Jour.

IF you have legimate concerns about the president, why waste time on stuff like this? Let's hear the legimate concerns. I know there are several.

A Christian who doesn't celebrate Christmas, hangs ornaments representing a Communist and a cross dresser on the Christmas tree at the WH.. Hey Hussein, what are you going to do for an encore?? Blaspheme God in public? Oh wait.. You already did that:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrJQ8_vGOuI]Obama Praises the Koran & Disrespects the Bible / Video - YouTube[/ame]

Words.. JUST WORDS.. Change---

Georgetown University covered a monogram that depicted Jesus.. The WH had it covered..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqncQ85Q1qA&feature=related]Obama Denies Jesus Again! 4/16/09 - YouTube[/ame]

"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my father who is in heaven."

blah blah blah war on christmas friends with terrorists blah blah blah rinse repeat like the last election

Actually, she ismaking a point and I think you know it...but I may be wrong.

The left applauded Obamas condemnation of the film...and said it was not his admitting the US was at fault and it was not an apology.

I understand.

However, if he were doing exactly what the claim is....condemning actions against ANY religion....why was he silent over the crucifix in a jar of urine?

Obama Silent Over Calls to Denounce 'Piss Christ' Artwork - War On Religion - Fox Nation

Hussein Obama spends taxpayer money to apologize to muslims over a 20 minute video but remains silent when pressed to denounce artwork set to appear in NYC of a crucifix submerged in the Artists's urine. This same President who claimed to be a christian supports the systemic slaughter of babies even going as far as voting to shelf any baby born alive after an abortion, not allowing medical intervention to save that child's life, instead to let it die. This President despises Israel .. Directly had the platform at the Democrat Convention to remove God completely.. Christ said you would know a man by ghis fruit.. Hussein Obama's fruit IS PLASTIC.

And what would you like him to say about someone's art? When does it stop? How many people have to "call" before you want Obama to say something? Based on your link, only a few religious nutjobs are concerned about someone's rights to free speech in America?

when we have people who post stuff like this:
"Swooosh ----> Right over your pointy head.. No one gives a shit what he said.. "
defending God ... well ... a certain word that begins with the letter Hypocri... comes to mind.

this shit is such good entertainment tbh. busy bodies are the best addition to any neighborhood

The left applauded Obamas condemnation of the film...and said it was not his admitting the US was at fault and it was not an apology.

I understand.

However, if he were doing exactly what the claim is....condemning actions against ANY religion....why was he silent over the crucifix in a jar of urine?

Exactly.. HYPOCRISY and LIES.. It never ends.. Where is the condemnation and outrage of Leftists, of this Administration?? After all, Obama stated NO RELIGION should be subject to be disrespected?

And what would you like him to say about someone's art? When does it stop? How many people have to "call" before you want Obama to say something? Based on your link, only a few religious nutjobs are concerned about someone's rights to free speech in America?

The film was also someones "artwork"

Why was he willing to condemn artwork that shows a lack of respect of one religion but not willing to do it for another?

It is a valid question.

I understand.

well if you want us to treat every religion like a baby, then we can do that. I thought christians where more "grown up"..?

Even though the OP smacks that question in face.

Right there ^^^^^ The true LEFT on display.. Support and cower to America's enemies..Apologize profusely.. call it respect of religion... LIES, PROPAGANDA.. The face of the Extreme Left of today.

I understand.

well if you want us to treat every religion like a baby, then we can do that. I thought christians where more "grown up"..?

Even though the OP smacks that question in face.

Are you sayinmg that those that follow Islam are whimps and need to be coddled?

I understand.

Exactly.. HYPOCRISY and LIES.. It never ends.. Where is the condemnation and outrage of Leftists, of this Administration?? After all, Obama stated NO RELIGION should be subject to be disrespected?

Maybe because our POTUS is smarter than you and these nutty religious types? Obama knows how radical some in Muslim countries can be. We have Iraq and Aghanistan to prove it. So, Obama apologizing was him attempting to save lives. How many people are going to get killed because of this artwork?

Right there ^^^^^ The true LEFT on display.. Support and cower to America's enemies..Apologize profusely.. call it respect of religion... LIES, PROPAGANDA.. The face of the Extreme Left of today.

when you do shots, you are not supposed to mix the coke with bleach

The film was also someones "artwork"

Why was he willing to condemn artwork that shows a lack of respect of one religion but not willing to do it for another?

It is a valid question.

I would like the sentiments of those that are making fun of this thread...please answer the question.
Thanks.

Forum List

Back