Piss Christ Vs. Cartoon Jihad

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Bonnie, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    So what makes Muslims special??? Please tell me again how loving and sophisticated many Muslims are, because all I'm seeing are barbaric, ignorant, intolerant, and unsophisticated people that are extremely easily riled up into killing frenzies, and seem to hold human life no higher than dirt. Have I missed something here??

By Rocco DiPippo
    FrontPageMagazine.com | February 6, 2006

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=21171

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I agree. If all the so called 'peaceful Muslims' were to whisper condemnation of the violence, they would be heard, loud and clearn. I'm not hearing...

3. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Maybe there aren't any. If they are TRUE followers they must convert and kill according to the koran. If they speak out against the "true believers" the would be exposed as sinners against allah. If there are no moderates, what should be the America's next step?

4. Abbey Normal

Abbey Normal Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +391
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bonnie again.

Superb find, Bonnie. The truths contained in the article are axiomatic, but people are so blind to them, that it should be required reading.

5. deaddude

deaddude Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    If all Muslims are the hate-mongering reactionary sons of bitches that you see on the TV than why are we trying to rebuild Iraq? We should kill every man woman and child and bomb it till the desert turns into glass. Come to think of it, why the hell did we get rid of Sadam? He was killing muslims left, right, and center. Sounds like we should be thanking him.

6. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    I suppose we are hoping that freedom, happiness, and prosperity will open their minds to a more peaceful way of life and respect for others. Seems like a better policy than the two extremes killing them or "understanding their rage".

7. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366
    I think Serrano should make a Piss Mohammad.

Oh wait...he wouldn't be allowed to show it.

It might offend someone.

8. Nienna

Nienna Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    You catch more flies with honey, Deaddude. Whenever possible without endangering our people or bowing to unfair ideology, we should show peace, mercy and harmony to EVERYONE. Some Islamic people's brains have not been washed so squeaky-clean that they will not recognize and embrace this. And anyway, WE are not THEM. We do not retaliate in kind, as a general rule.

9. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry to be a realist...but there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim...They are hell bent on taking over the world and a total conversion to Islam..."Tolerance" is not in their vocabulary...Bring back the 'Knight Templars'...end of story! :wtf: Appologist are not accepted either...just taken over or beheaded!

10. deaddude

deaddude Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    I disagree. I know that there are decent muslims. When you hear of Iraqis standing up so that we can stand down, most of those iraqis are muslims. And that was what I was saying, I hear alot of people say that there are no "peaceful muslims" and then point out all of the good things we are doing in Iraq. It just gets to me somtimes that they dont seem to realise that the people we are helping (and the people who are helping us) in Iraq are mostly muslim.