Hypocrite-N-Chief:Obama Silent Over Calls to Denounce 'Piss Christ' Artwork

Notice how every single liberal floods the thread and yet cannot or will not honestly answer the question??!! Once more, the left exposed. Coddle our enemies..

I did not get an answer.

I did not expect one.

I knew when I made this thread the usual name slinging haters would infest the thread like a swarm of flies on shit and sling everything but the truth. :) Typical and expected. A lot of lurkers here read these threads and never post.. I'm glad they see what's on display.

aaaaahahahahahahahaah

so when Obama rejects denigration of all Religions, after the deaths of 4 human beings in the name of allah allah yalla yalla yalla (does indian dance)

it's not good enough, he has to then respond to every non story he probably doesn't have one fucking clue even exists, because fucktard busy bodies on teh internets get their sensibilities hurt every time he farts burps or coughs.

oh giggley day

I give up.

Obama can rape a three year old and you would support it and say we have faux outrage.

Really? This is low even for a bitch like LadyGunSlinger. Most here have come to expect better from you....

What a moron. No wonder you think Romney has a good foreign policy strategy....

yet yoiu wont give a rational response to my question.

You said his "ad" addressed ALL religions.

Yes, he said "all religions"...but you know what he was addressing....you are a bright man.

Slow down there, Jarhead....I think you are confusing me with another poster. I never said anything of the sort...you righties and your damn broad brushes....

lol....my mistake.

And I dont broad brush.

I confused you with GT.

When you appease a grpoup of people, you may be displaying maturity....but they are seeing weekness.

Bear in mind. The radicals do not necessarily think rationally.

who says the video was for radicals?

Becuase oinly the radicals kill people.

Normal Muslims protest...they dont kill people.

so what? that doesn't mean the video was for radicals. You need it to be for radicals, otherwise you loose your argument.

aaaaahahahahahahahaah

so when Obama rejects denigration of all Religions, after the deaths of 4 human beings in the name of allah allah yalla yalla yalla (does indian dance)

it's not good enough, he has to then respond to every non story he probably doesn't have one fucking clue even exists, because fucktard busy bodies on teh internets get their sensibilities hurt every time he farts burps or coughs.

oh giggley day

I give up.

Obama can rape a three year old and you would support it and say we have faux outrage.

Really? This is low even for a bitch like LadyGunSlinger. Most here have come to expect better from you....

Jeez.,...it was an analogy.

Truth is....GT comes in nearly every thread that discusses a questionable move by Obama and if he cant "support" Obamas move with a ratioonal explanation, he opts to "minimize it" instead.

LOL!! The leftist MALE and their respect of women ............ Bwhahahaha.. All it takes is posting a truthful thread with facts to back it up and they swarm a thread with name calling and insults in just about every answer..

It's too good :)

aaaaahahahahahahahaah

oh giggley day

I give up.

This whole thread is lowball bullshit.

Yea, because Obama said some nice words about "we dont hate you because of your Religion"..............now he suddenly isn't a good man of Faith because he's not bending over backwards to address all of the NON rioting, NON violent people of faith here at home over some frivolous bullshit.

I give up.

Jeez.,...it was an analogy.

Truth is....GT comes in nearly every thread that discusses a questionable move by Obama and if he cant "support" Obamas move with a ratioonal explanation, he opts to "minimize it" instead.

We all make mistakes, even me of all people. IMHO, very poor analogy choice.

so what? that doesn't mean the video was for radicals. You need it to be for radicals, otherwise you loose your argument.

Stay with the discussion plasma..

VaYank said Obama did it to SAVE LIVES....So I was working with that premise.

THAT IS HOW YOU DEBATE.

You can't teach a liberal how to debate..debating skills call for rationale, facts.. Liberals call names, insult, divert with a strawman, and pitch 2 year old hissy fits.. I've yet to see one thread where these same LEFTISTS ever debate.

THAT IS HOW YOU DEBATE.

I agree with VAyank, but that doesn't disprove my point, nor does saying this is how you debate.
You are squirming jar....

I give up.

Yea, because Obama said some nice words about "we dont hate you because of your Religion"..............now he suddenly isn't a good man of Faith because he's not bending over backwards to address all of the NON rioting, NON violent people of faith here at home over some frivolous bullshit.

THIS is where common sense comes into play. The far right has little use for common sense...

THAT IS HOW YOU DEBATE.

You can't teach a liberal how to debate..debating skills call for rationale, facts.. Liberals call names, insult, divert with a strawman, and pitch 2 year old hissy fits.. I've yet to see one thread where these same LEFTISTS ever debate.
you done being a child LGS?

THAT IS HOW YOU DEBATE.

No, she is not. I guarantee it.

THIS is where common sense comes into play. The far right has little use for common sense...

not all of them......but theres a nice sized group that whines over non issues.

"the united states has been a nation that respects all faiths. we reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others." Barack Obama

Why does Barack Obama refuse to condemn the artist's EGREGIOUS insult to Christianity and Christians?

How many times has Obama apologized to our enemy now for a 20 minute trailer that NO ONE ever saw or heard of until he and his looney Admin. bounced it all over the place trying to cover up their own incompetence???

THAT IS HOW YOU DEBATE.

What, because YOU dont agree with her?

Idiot...

Why does Barack Obama refuse to condemn the artist's EGREGIOUS insult to Christianity and Christians?

How many times has Obama apologized to our enemy now for a 20 minute trailer that NO ONE ever saw or heard of until he and his looney Admin. bounced it all over the place trying to cover up their own incompetence???

does he refuse?

who asked him to?

oh.

Forum List

Back