Hunter Biden

yeah I just took a shit,,,
Like I said, you have no idea what actually happened. The meeting may have not happened. It may have been a handshake and an introduction.

You're just jumping to conclusions because that's useful for you.
well joe hasnt denied it yet,,, and he went into hiding once it was reported,,,
Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

they said its not on his official schedule,,, that doesnt mean it didnt happen,,,
He also said "no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place."
HE didnt say anything,,,
Fair enough, his campaign spokesman said it.
That Meeting never happened ever ever everView attachment 401778
Who ever said that never took place?
Why did Biden put a lid on his campaign after the story broke in your opinion?
Same reason he isn’t talking about court packing... he isn’t feeding the fire and is staying on the message he wants to stay on. You admitted this is a political hit job so why would he play into it?
Because it’s kind of a big deal he should tell America his intentions
Says who? I promise you that most Dems feel the same way about this as you feel about Trumps tax returns
Why do you care about personal tax returns? And most Dems is not enough in a close race. This is Comey part 2. Watch. Oh and Colfax is a Brit but won’t admit it. People on this site are so dishonest. Mostly Democrats...
I don’t care where Colfax is from and I don’t think this is a close race anymore. Trump is off the rails and spinning out of control. To be honest I don’t care about tax returns. Dems want to see them so they can dig up political dirt about trumps biz dealings. That’s why he isn’t releasing them. Same deal for this stuff with Biden. Get it now?
I hope you're right but I still don't see Biden winning this election.
I thought it was advantage Trump after he caught COVID but after seeing how he is handling it now. How he is acting during these rallies, he is out of control and reeks of desperation. That tells me that his polls are similar to the polls being reported by the media and according to those things are not looking good for Trump. The fact that he is in Iowa right now is evidence of that
Not desperate. Sociopaths never get desperate. He sees himself as invincible.
You might just be right about that... haha
That’s what makes him who he is. He is your prototypical wrestling heel.
He feeds off unfiltered emotion which makes him entertaining and relatable for many people. Especially in the political realm where so many people feel frustrated. Trump gives a voice to those frustrations. I get it. Plus the deregulation, judges for the social issues, and low tax policies... I know why his supporters support him.

But then the rational side of my mind kicks in and I see the hate and division he fosters. I see how his ego makes him choose his political campaign over the health and safety of Americans that he is in charge of. I think he is in way over his head as commander and chief of the military and struggles with maintaining strong relations with our closest allies. All he has is grevience and an obcession with winning. He can’t tell the truth to save his life and he projects such an ugly divisive hate for his fellow Americans that oppose him politically. Just look how he talks about Biden, who despite all this crap being said about him, is a real good guy. He is genuine and cares about people. He has suffered loss and used those experiences to help others in need. That’s a powerful thing for a person to have and to use in that way. He isn’t the sharpest tool anymore and to be honest I don’t see him doing anything significant legislatively, which is actually fine by me. Less is more IMO. But what he can do is use his relationships with people across the aisle who he has worked with for decades and maybe bridge some of this toxic divide we have in this country. That’s the main reason why I support him. We need to learn how to be civil, honest, and productive again. We are currently going in the wrong direction.

sorry for the ramble. Kudos if you made it this far.
The divide is driven by the media and Trump has made the media his enemy and many can relate. And viola...plus to your point he has charisma. We cannot be civil if we cannot be honest. Even you and I are barely civil. Sometimes civility doesn’t manifest itself. Sometime is now. We are too divided and the only reason complete chaos has not broken out is because of a modicum of restraint by the sane people but that is breaking. More rioting and censorship will eventually cause a massive chaotic event. We are already seeing families torn apart due to political views. This is the tip of the iceberg. It’s nearly 1AM and I cannot sleep. COVID isn’t helping us either. And because the media is dishonest it’s impossible to tell who to believe and what to believe.
I’d bet if you and I knew eachother in real life we’d find we likely had way more in common than what comes out on a social media site. The digital mask makes people crazy And can really bring out an ugly side that we have better discipline over in real life. Well most of us anyways. Media is a for profit agency and drama sells so we are going to get drama over honesty. The real shame is that our politician have gotten so dishonest. They are supposed to be the elected, the best of the best, the ones to keep the people in control and civil but they have digressed. It’s been happening for ever but is accelerating in the wrong direction and fast. I don’t think Trump keeps his mouth shut if he loses. He is going to start a media company either way. I think that was his angle from the beginning. You watch, it’s going to be Trump and New’s Corp forming Trump TV after he is out of office.

I agree. Shits gonna get ugly

If Hunter keeps it up he could be almost as corrupt as Trump's kids... but he has a long ways to go.
so hunter getting a billion dollars from china isn't as bad as ivanka getting to make shoes and purses???
Please show me where Hunter has billions of dollars. Did you mean to say Ivanka getting patents from China or how her daddy had to pay off New York prosecutors so they would drop the case against her where she was defrauding potential real estate buyers.
if you dont already know about the money hunter got from china you need to fuck off until youve educated yourself,,,
You need to grow a brain. Hunter's net worth is around 3 million dollars so what happened to the billions from China? You dopes believe whatever your side feeds you.

If Hunter keeps it up he could be almost as corrupt as Trump's kids... but he has a long ways to go.
so hunter getting a billion dollars from china isn't as bad as ivanka getting to make shoes and purses???
Please show me where Hunter has billions of dollars. Did you mean to say Ivanka getting patents from China or how her daddy had to pay off New York prosecutors so they would drop the case against her where she was defrauding potential real estate buyers.
if you dont already know about the money hunter got from china you need to fuck off until youve educated yourself,,,
You need to grow a brain. Hunter's net worth is around 3 million dollars so what happened to the billions from China? You dopes believe whatever your side feeds you.
You don't seem to know anything. Maybe read up on it. Hunter took 1.5 BUSD to invest for a chinese bank. It wasn't for him. The fees charged on managing that kind of money is north of 30 MUSD per year. That's the money he received.

if you were educated on the topic you would know what a fucking idiot you are with that comment,,,

Hunter Biden is running for none, zero, nada, political jobs in the USA. How would you feel if it was one of your grown children with real problems being used to discredit you?

Hunter Biden is running for none, zero, nada, political jobs in the USA. How would you feel if it was one of your grown children with real problems being used to discredit you?
in this case I would be scared shitless cause it proves how corrupt I've been and still are,,,

Agreed. It’s such an ugly and petty line of attack. I tried to listen to Rudy on Martha’s Fox show tonight and he made me sick to my stomach with the way he was talking about Joes kid. Trump touched on it at his town hall as well. This is their October surprise attack line. They’ve been holding onto it for the final stretch. Things are going to get so ugly. These guys are despicable humans

You don't seem to know anything. Maybe read up on it. Hunter took 1.5 BUSD to invest for a chinese bank. It wasn't for him. The fees charged on managing that kind of money is north of 30 MUSD per year. That's the money he received.

You said it you link it. Maybe this will interest the Q mininon.

Forum List

Back