Hunter Biden

Like you? Stop interfering in our elections please.
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internetby posting inflammatory and digressive,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
Why won’t you answer a simple question? It would certainly explain a lot. I have been honest with you. Hell it’s my 40th bday, admit you’re a Brit.

If Hunter keeps it up he could be almost as corrupt as Trump's kids... but he has a long ways to go.
so hunter getting a billion dollars from china isn't as bad as ivanka getting to make shoes and purses???
Please show me where Hunter has billions of dollars. Did you mean to say Ivanka getting patents from China or how her daddy had to pay off New York prosecutors so they would drop the case against her where she was defrauding potential real estate buyers.

yeah I just took a shit,,,
Like I said, you have no idea what actually happened. The meeting may have not happened. It may have been a handshake and an introduction.

You're just jumping to conclusions because that's useful for you.
well joe hasnt denied it yet,,, and he went into hiding once it was reported,,,
Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

they said its not on his official schedule,,, that doesnt mean it didnt happen,,,
He also said "no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place."
HE didnt say anything,,,
Fair enough, his campaign spokesman said it.
That Meeting never happened ever ever ever
EFA92248-62A1-41B0-B918-540258EC47F7.jpeg

Like I said, you have no idea what actually happened. The meeting may have not happened. It may have been a handshake and an introduction.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

they said its not on his official schedule,,, that doesnt mean it didnt happen,,,
HE didnt say anything,,,
That Meeting never happened ever ever everView attachment 401778
Who ever said that never took place?

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
Why did Biden put a lid on his campaign after the story broke in your opinion?

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
Exactly

like i said - a troll with a few options added into the base model. but you still a troll.

have a day.
What benefit have you provided to this topic?
What benefit are you providing?

Really wanna play that game, troll boy?
Posting articles talking about reasons to be skeptical of this very fishy story.

It’s an attempt at a discussion.
I ask again, hypocrite, why did you believe the same questionable data on Trump?
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internetby posting inflammatory and digressive,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
A trolls someone who posts stupid shit they know is stupid to get a reaction and satisfy their sick jollies.
Mostly correct. It isn’t stupid to point out the odd characteristics of this story.
Biden put a lid on his campaign and they have admitted the emails are authentic. Everyone knows that Hunter got the gig because of his dad. I dont care. I do care that hypocrites vilify Trump and turn a blind eye to Biden. Weak sauce. Just admit you’re a hypocrite.
Can you show me where they have admitted the emails are authentic?

I don’t think Hunter Biden is a good person, but Joe Biden is. I’m not turning a blind eye to him, but the Russian driven narrative of political corruption doesn’t work on me. It’s not true. And it’s not because or a blind eye, it’s because I’ve read far more about this than the average person.
The Biden campaign does not dispute the authenticity of the emails published by the New York Post, which serves to confirm that they are real....

Emails are real but not sure what that really proves. We all knew Hunter was sketchy.
I’m still not seeing the crime here. What’s the supposed revelation? This all sounds like repackaged old news that amounted to nothing
There is no crime. Lying is not a crime. The crime is hypocrisy. If this were Trump and Don Jr. Twitter and FB would not block this. Colfax and his ilk would believe it and defend it. That’s the crux behind my laughter.
Ok fair statement. What’s the lie exactly?
Lie is that he never met with anyone from Burisma or ever discussed Hunters business dealings. Dorsey just came out and said that Twitter fucked up in blocking the NYP site. This is going to be huge. Big tech censorship
Not only did Biden never deny meeting with anyone from Burisma, we know he did...

694940094001_6090805925001_6090804213001-vs.jpg

... so you’re lying claiming he's denied meeting employees of Burisma.

And you’re lying about him lying about discussing Burisma with others as you've already admitted you don't know what they talked about, assuming they actually met.
He is on video denying discussing business dealings of Hunter Biden.
Ok good. What evidence is now out there that shows he discussed business dealings with Hunter?
It’s a political hit job it’s not about evidence. Same as it was with Trump.
I disagree. Trumps situations involved many more legit actions and reasons to accuse and investigate. I will say that there are also many lies and hyperbole aimed at trump as well, which is wrong
Many more? Nope. Dossier paid for by opposition research. Pretty blatantly biased.
So? What does that have to do with anything?
That the media is biased but you only care when it impacts your candidate. Stop playing coy. Unbecoming
I haven’t said a word about media bias. This is the first I’m hearing of it so why are you claiming I care about that. I’ve assumed the media is fake and biased for years. I’ve never trusted it. I think for myself. You seem to be bouncing around topics. What’s going on with you tonight?
So if you don’t trust it then this is a non story except it is a story and Biden is fucked IMO.
How is Biden fucked?! Haha
Same way HRC was after Comey reopened the investigation. You knew that and decided to play coy anyway. You going to put me on ignore now? Like Cowardly Colfax.
Are you drunk?
Nope. Are you? I did turn 40 today! Yikes. I am Old.
This was my wife's present for me on my 40th...

View attachment 401763
Nice car

Yes it is a criminal investigation.. It’s also been delayed until after the election... I guess it’s better to leave y’all with a “wait and see” instead of a definitive “there’s nothing there” like what happened with the criminal unmasking hoax. Haha, y’all are so bad at this
This might help you be more definitive.
Hence "criminal" investigation. Get it ?
Yes I get it. They investigate to see if any criminal acts occurred. The fact that after what.... a year?? No charges have been filed. What does that tell you?
That there never was a Russia.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
Lid? His campaign denied the meeting.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
Same reason he isn’t talking about court packing... he isn’t feeding the fire and is staying on the message he wants to stay on. You admitted this is a political hit job so why would he play into it?

Why won’t you answer a simple question? It would certainly explain a lot. I have been honest with you. Hell it’s my 40th bday, admit you’re a Brit.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
Same reason he isn’t talking about court packing... he isn’t feeding the fire and is staying on the message he wants to stay on. You admitted this is a political hit job so why would he play into it?
Because it’s kind of a big deal he should tell America his intentions

like i said - a troll with a few options added into the base model. but you still a troll.

have a day.
What benefit have you provided to this topic?
What benefit are you providing?

Really wanna play that game, troll boy?
Posting articles talking about reasons to be skeptical of this very fishy story.

It’s an attempt at a discussion.
I ask again, hypocrite, why did you believe the same questionable data on Trump?
A trolls someone who posts stupid shit they know is stupid to get a reaction and satisfy their sick jollies.
Mostly correct. It isn’t stupid to point out the odd characteristics of this story.
Biden put a lid on his campaign and they have admitted the emails are authentic. Everyone knows that Hunter got the gig because of his dad. I dont care. I do care that hypocrites vilify Trump and turn a blind eye to Biden. Weak sauce. Just admit you’re a hypocrite.
Can you show me where they have admitted the emails are authentic?

I don’t think Hunter Biden is a good person, but Joe Biden is. I’m not turning a blind eye to him, but the Russian driven narrative of political corruption doesn’t work on me. It’s not true. And it’s not because or a blind eye, it’s because I’ve read far more about this than the average person.
The Biden campaign does not dispute the authenticity of the emails published by the New York Post, which serves to confirm that they are real....

Emails are real but not sure what that really proves. We all knew Hunter was sketchy.
I’m still not seeing the crime here. What’s the supposed revelation? This all sounds like repackaged old news that amounted to nothing
There is no crime. Lying is not a crime. The crime is hypocrisy. If this were Trump and Don Jr. Twitter and FB would not block this. Colfax and his ilk would believe it and defend it. That’s the crux behind my laughter.
Ok fair statement. What’s the lie exactly?
Lie is that he never met with anyone from Burisma or ever discussed Hunters business dealings. Dorsey just came out and said that Twitter fucked up in blocking the NYP site. This is going to be huge. Big tech censorship
Not only did Biden never deny meeting with anyone from Burisma, we know he did...

694940094001_6090805925001_6090804213001-vs.jpg

... so you’re lying claiming he's denied meeting employees of Burisma.

And you’re lying about him lying about discussing Burisma with others as you've already admitted you don't know what they talked about, assuming they actually met.
He is on video denying discussing business dealings of Hunter Biden.
Ok good. What evidence is now out there that shows he discussed business dealings with Hunter?
It’s a political hit job it’s not about evidence. Same as it was with Trump.
I disagree. Trumps situations involved many more legit actions and reasons to accuse and investigate. I will say that there are also many lies and hyperbole aimed at trump as well, which is wrong
Many more? Nope. Dossier paid for by opposition research. Pretty blatantly biased.
So? What does that have to do with anything?
That the media is biased but you only care when it impacts your candidate. Stop playing coy. Unbecoming
I haven’t said a word about media bias. This is the first I’m hearing of it so why are you claiming I care about that. I’ve assumed the media is fake and biased for years. I’ve never trusted it. I think for myself. You seem to be bouncing around topics. What’s going on with you tonight?
So if you don’t trust it then this is a non story except it is a story and Biden is fucked IMO.
How is Biden fucked?! Haha
Same way HRC was after Comey reopened the investigation. You knew that and decided to play coy anyway. You going to put me on ignore now? Like Cowardly Colfax.
Are you drunk?
Nope. Are you? I did turn 40 today! Yikes. I am Old.
This was my wife's present for me on my 40th...

View attachment 401763
Nice car
It was a sweet ride. Cost almost as much to maintain as it cost to buy.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
No. They said it was never on his calendar. Never denied the meeting as I understand it.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
Because it shows him as a weak leader IMO. Doubt I am the only one. So every time the going gets tough he’ll hide? Not a good look. Optics matter.

Like a retarded parrot. I have Exposed you. Brit. Too bad you are so dishonest.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
Says who? I promise you that most Dems feel the same way about this as you feel about Trumps tax returns

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
Says who? I promise you that most Dems feel the same way about this as you feel about Trumps tax returns
Why do you care about personal tax returns? And most Dems is not enough in a close race. This is Comey part 2. Watch. Oh and Colfax is a Brit but won’t admit it. People on this site are so dishonest. Mostly Democrats...

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
No. They said it was never on his calendar. Never denied the meeting as I understand it.

They also said, "no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place."

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,

They also said, "no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place."
Why the lid? Never said no meeting ever just the alleged. The play on words is cute. But again why the early lid with the election so close. Something smells rotten. But maybe it’s just me getting old. 40 feels ancient.

Forum List

Back