Hunter Biden

yeah I just took a shit,,,
Like I said, you have no idea what actually happened. The meeting may have not happened. It may have been a handshake and an introduction.

You're just jumping to conclusions because that's useful for you.
well joe hasnt denied it yet,,, and he went into hiding once it was reported,,,
Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

they said its not on his official schedule,,, that doesnt mean it didnt happen,,,
He also said "no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place."
HE didnt say anything,,,
Fair enough, his campaign spokesman said it.
That Meeting never happened ever ever everView attachment 401778
Who ever said that never took place?
Why did Biden put a lid on his campaign after the story broke in your opinion?
Same reason he isn’t talking about court packing... he isn’t feeding the fire and is staying on the message he wants to stay on. You admitted this is a political hit job so why would he play into it?
Because it’s kind of a big deal he should tell America his intentions
Says who? I promise you that most Dems feel the same way about this as you feel about Trumps tax returns
Why do you care about personal tax returns? And most Dems is not enough in a close race. This is Comey part 2. Watch. Oh and Colfax is a Brit but won’t admit it. People on this site are so dishonest. Mostly Democrats...
I don’t care where Colfax is from and I don’t think this is a close race anymore. Trump is off the rails and spinning out of control. To be honest I don’t care about tax returns. Dems want to see them so they can dig up political dirt about trumps biz dealings. That’s why he isn’t releasing them. Same deal for this stuff with Biden. Get it now?

If Hunter keeps it up he could be almost as corrupt as Trump's kids... but he has a long ways to go.
so hunter getting a billion dollars from china isn't as bad as ivanka getting to make shoes and purses???
Please show me where Hunter has billions of dollars. Did you mean to say Ivanka getting patents from China or how her daddy had to pay off New York prosecutors so they would drop the case against her where she was defrauding potential real estate buyers.
if you dont already know about the money hunter got from china you need to fuck off until youve educated yourself,,,

Like I said, you have no idea what actually happened. The meeting may have not happened. It may have been a handshake and an introduction.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

they said its not on his official schedule,,, that doesnt mean it didnt happen,,,
HE didnt say anything,,,
Lid? His campaign denied the meeting.
No. They said it was never on his calendar. Never denied the meeting as I understand it.

They also said, "no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place."
Why the lid? Never said no meeting ever just the alleged. The play on words is cute. But again why the early lid with the election so close. Something smells rotten. But maybe it’s just me getting old. 40 feels ancient.
Again, what lid? They denied there was any such meeting as alleged by the Post...

"no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place."

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
Same reason he isn’t talking about court packing... he isn’t feeding the fire and is staying on the message he wants to stay on. You admitted this is a political hit job so why would he play into it?
Says who? I promise you that most Dems feel the same way about this as you feel about Trumps tax returns
Why do you care about personal tax returns? And most Dems is not enough in a close race. This is Comey part 2. Watch. Oh and Colfax is a Brit but won’t admit it. People on this site are so dishonest. Mostly Democrats...
I don’t care where Colfax is from and I don’t think this is a close race anymore. Trump is off the rails and spinning out of control. To be honest I don’t care about tax returns. Dems want to see them so they can dig up political dirt about trumps biz dealings. That’s why he isn’t releasing them. Same deal for this stuff with Biden. Get it now?
I hope you're right but I still don't see Biden winning this election.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
Of course. But you proved my point. Media won’t shut up about the tax returns but hush hush on this sans some RW outlets. What a sham. Don’t be shocked if this election is super tight. I have 21 clients, corporate clients. All but very few are Trump supporters. These are educated white collar persons. His base is more diverse than the media portrays. Believe what you will. I became an old man today. Don’t have time for bullshit.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
No. They said it was never on his calendar. Never denied the meeting as I understand it.

Why the lid? Never said no meeting ever just the alleged. The play on words is cute. But again why the early lid with the election so close. Something smells rotten. But maybe it’s just me getting old. 40 feels ancient.
Again, what lid? They denied there was any such meeting as alleged by the Post...

Read the link. Literally says “lid”. LOL. Meaning he halted all communication.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
It will be closer than you think. Trump is not the devil you portray him to be but he is polarizing as hell. It will be interesting. Whatever happens I hope there isn’t any rioting and looting.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,

That was in terms of public events. His campaign still spoke out about the alleged meeting.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,

That was in terms of public events. His campaign still spoke out about the alleged meeting.
Barely. An early lid this close to an election is a major tell. Ever play poker?

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
It will be closer than you think. Trump is not the devil you portray him to be but he is polarizing as hell. It will be interesting. Whatever happens I hope there isn’t any rioting and looting.
I have no doubt it will be close as divided as this nation is. I just don't see him winning. He's a shit candidate. And as insane as a president Trump is, I think the electorate will keep him over Biden.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
I have no doubt it will be close as divided as this nation is. I just don't see him winning. He's a shit candidate. And as insane as a president Trump is, I think the electorate will keep him over Biden.
How come you can be a logical cool guy in some posts and a dick in others? Are you bipolar? Democrats made a mistake not getting behind Tulsi Gabbard and now it may cost them but as long as there aren’t any more damn riots, Biden winning would be acceptable albeit painful.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
I thought it was advantage Trump after he caught COVID but after seeing how he is handling it now. How he is acting during these rallies, he is out of control and reeks of desperation. That tells me that his internal polls are similar to the polls being reported by the media and according to those, things are not looking good for Trump. The fact that he is in Iowa right now is evidence of that

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
I thought it was advantage Trump after he caught COVID but after seeing how he is handling it now. How he is acting during these rallies, he is out of control and reeks of desperation. That tells me that his polls are similar to the polls being reported by the media and according to those things are not looking good for Trump. The fact that he is in Iowa right now is evidence of that
Not desperate. Sociopaths never get desperate. He sees himself as invincible.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
Of course. But you proved my point. Media won’t shut up about the tax returns but hush hush on this sans some RW outlets. What a sham. Don’t be shocked if this election is super tight. I have 21 clients, corporate clients. All but very few are Trump supporters. These are educated white collar persons. His base is more diverse than the media portrays. Believe what you will. I became an old man today. Don’t have time for bullshit.
I turned 40 last year. Welcome to the club and congrats on not having a mental breakdown like I did :)

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
I turned 40 last year. Welcome to the club and congrats on not having a mental breakdown like I did :)
LMAO...too busy with work and parenting. I am sure it’s coming and thanks.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
I thought it was advantage Trump after he caught COVID but after seeing how he is handling it now. How he is acting during these rallies, he is out of control and reeks of desperation. That tells me that his polls are similar to the polls being reported by the media and according to those things are not looking good for Trump. The fact that he is in Iowa right now is evidence of that
You might just be right about that... haha

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
That’s what makes him who he is. He is your prototypical wrestling heel.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
He feeds off unfiltered emotion which makes him entertaining and relatable for many people. Especially in the political realm where so many people feel frustrated. Trump gives a voice to those frustrations. I get it. Plus the deregulation, judges for the social issues, and low tax policies... I know why his supporters support him.

But then the rational side of my mind kicks in and I see the hate and division he fosters. I see how his ego makes him choose his political campaign over the health and safety of Americans that he is in charge of. I think he is in way over his head as commander and chief of the military and struggles with maintaining strong relations with our closest allies. All he has is grevience and an obcession with winning. He can’t tell the truth to save his life and he projects such an ugly divisive hate for his fellow Americans that oppose him politically. Just look how he talks about Biden, who despite all this crap being said about him, is a real good guy. He is genuine and cares about people. He has suffered loss and used those experiences to help others in need. That’s a powerful thing for a person to have and to use in that way. He isn’t the sharpest tool anymore and to be honest I don’t see him doing anything significant legislatively, which is actually fine by me. Less is more IMO. But what he can do is use his relationships with people across the aisle who he has worked with for decades and maybe bridge some of this toxic divide we have in this country. That’s the main reason why I support him. We need to learn how to be civil, honest, and productive again. We are currently going in the wrong direction.

sorry for the ramble. Kudos if you made it this far.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

HE didnt say anything,,,
He feeds off unfiltered emotion which makes him entertaining and relatable for many people. Especially in the political realm where so many people feel frustrated. Trump gives a voice to those frustrations. I get it. Plus the deregulation, judges for the social issues, and low tax policies... I know why his supporters support him.

But then the rational side of my mind kicks in and I see the hate and division he fosters. I see how his ego makes him choose his political campaign over the health and safety of Americans that he is in charge of. I think he is in way over his head as commander and chief of the military and struggles with maintaining strong relations with our closest allies. All he has is grevience and an obcession with winning. He can’t tell the truth to save his life and he projects such an ugly divisive hate for his fellow Americans that oppose him politically. Just look how he talks about Biden, who despite all this crap being said about him, is a real good guy. He is genuine and cares about people. He has suffered loss and used those experiences to help others in need. That’s a powerful thing for a person to have and to use in that way. He isn’t the sharpest tool anymore and to be honest I don’t see him doing anything significant legislatively, which is actually fine by me. Less is more IMO. But what he can do is use his relationships with people across the aisle who he has worked with for decades and maybe bridge some of this toxic divide we have in this country. That’s the main reason why I support him. We need to learn how to be civil, honest, and productive again. We are currently going in the wrong direction.

sorry for the ramble. Kudos if you made it this far.
The divide is driven by the media and Trump has made the media his enemy and many can relate. And viola...plus to your point he has charisma. We cannot be civil if we cannot be honest. Even you and I are barely civil. Sometimes civility doesn’t manifest itself. Sometime is now. We are too divided and the only reason complete chaos has not broken out is because of a modicum of restraint by the sane people but that is breaking. More rioting and censorship will eventually cause a massive chaotic event. We are already seeing families torn apart due to political views. This is the tip of the iceberg. It’s nearly 1AM and I cannot sleep. COVID isn’t helping us either. And because the media is dishonest it’s impossible to tell who to believe and what to believe.

Forum List

Back