Hunter Biden Not Guilty!

IsHunter Biden Guilty as charged?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ScumBag Hunter Biden was stupid enough to write a book about his drug addiction and took many compromising photos of himself with a crack pipe,. He has no-one to blame but himself and his weasel father who enabled him to use drugs.

and no one is defending is alleged crimes as being not criminal, as people are doing with Trump. .

Hunter Biden is not now, nor has he ever been an elected official or a candidate for elective office.

So much for your dickbag anaologies

next
Crackhead Hunter was selling access to an elected official. So much for your dickbag excuses. Next whiny lie.....

True because the public got wind of a sweetheart plea deal, so they had to change their tactics.
Would any other private citizen rich person gotten the same deal? The answer is yes....

The prosecutor Weise... was Trump picked.

It is a witch hunt...it fits Trump's definition of one to a T...especially by the Republican Congress citters....trying to embarrass and hurt the President.

Would any other private citizen rich person gotten the same deal? The answer is yes....

The prosecutor Weise... was Trump picked.

It is a witch hunt...it fits Trump's definition of one to a T...especially by the Republican Congress citters....trying to embarrass and hurt the President.
He is rich, he gets a better deal than the average American. that is wrong.

I am glad the deal was exposed, he should not be treated any differently than you or I. Wrong is wrong, if he is guilty he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

I am glad the deal was exposed, he should not be treated any differently than you or I. Wrong is wrong, if he is guilty he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
Nonsense. The average American would not be charged with the firearm violation

And few people with tax issues are prosecuted if they pay the taxes.

Hunter did

Hunter Biden is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law, that he committed any criminal acts.

This is how the justice system in America works. Disagreeing with the statement above would make somebody appear to be un-American. There, I've said it. I've aid it all out for the world to see. Hunter Biden is not guilty. And he has even pleaded so.

Hunter Biden has not even had his day(s) in court and some people demand he be sentenced. We all know that's not how it works.

View attachment 886938

Well yeah.... That's the way it should always be. By the same token a declaration of innocence is not proof of such either.

Nonsense. The average American would not be charged with the firearm violation

And few people with tax issues are prosecuted if they pay the taxes.

Hunter did
BS you are making up shit once again, he got a sweetheart of a deal and it would have went through until the public got wind of the BS deal. Maybe it would help if Hunter actually obeyed the law.

BS you are making up shit once again, he got a sweetheart of a deal and it would have went through until the public got wind of the BS deal. Maybe it would help if Hunter actually obeyed the law.
Almost NO ONE is charged with lying on the firearms application if the weapon was not used in a violent crime

That’s FACT jackass

BUT YOU REALLY don't feel that way, do you?

Then why is it ok to treat trump with special kid glove treatment... he'd be in jail for contempt of court, if he were anyone else?

BUT YOU REALLY don't feel that way, do you?

Then why is it ok to treat trump with special kid glove treatment... he'd be in jail for contempt of court, if he were anyone else?
Give it a rest, you and your other partisan idiots see only Democrat or Republcan, nothing else.

I have posted here many times that if Trump is charged and found guilty, I am fine with that, so yes, partisan hack, I really feel that way. You partisans are all a like, you predetermine what a person is and we all don‘t think like you left wing or right wing partisan hacks. I didnt vote for Biden, your guy, nor did I vote for Trump, their guy, because both were terrible choices and I have been right.

Maybe you need to think before you post absolute stupidity about people you know nothing about.

Who did democratic congress critters go after that was a private citizen and not involved politically, for their income taxes??
Ask Lerner. They just Audited anyone applying for non profit status.

Just to be safe now they had OSHA do a anal exam, then the ATF to make sure they werent running guns, and the FBI to make sure they werent terrorist

Who did democratic congress critters go after that was a private citizen and not involved politically, for their income taxes??
LOL every conservative group was attacked by the Obama Admin. And the person doing it faced no consequences. As for your artificial line as to who is fair game grow the hell up. Hunter supplied his father with MILLIONS of dollars by selling political access.

It is wrong to violate 2 Congressional citations .
Only Biden's son can do it.

You are wrong

Former Speaker Kevin McCarthy, former Attorney General William Barr, former Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, former chief of staff Mark Meadows, and former deputy chief of staff Dan Scavino all ignored Congressional subpoenas. For Republicans, the Rule of Law is for everyone, except themselves.

Oh? A blanket immunity for all crimes, AND any crimes in the future?

Your pea brain thinks that is "less special"? No one had ever heard of such a sweetheart deal....EVER.

We will be following this case very closely

Rep. Lauren Boebert’s Son Arrested, Faces 22 Charges​

Tyler Jay Boebert, 18, was detained after “a recent string of vehicle trespass and property thefts” in Rifle, Colorado, police said.

You are wrong

Former Speaker Kevin McCarthy, former Attorney General William Barr, former Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, former chief of staff Mark Meadows, and former deputy chief of staff Dan Scavino all ignored Congressional subpoenas. For Republicans, the Rule of Law is for everyone, except themselves.
If you think the Democrats have ANY respect for our laws, DOJ or Constitution, you are not paying attention.

Forum List

Back