Hunter Biden Not Guilty!

IsHunter Biden Guilty as charged?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Hunter Biden is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law, that he committed any criminal acts.

This is how the justice system in America works. Disagreeing with the statement above would make somebody appear to be un-American. There, I've said it. I've aid it all out for the world to see. Hunter Biden is not guilty. And he has even pleaded so.

Hunter Biden has not even had his day(s) in court and some people demand he be sentenced. We all know that's not how it works.

Lady Justice 1.jpg

Last edited:
Hunter Biden is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law, that he committed any criminal acts.

This is how the justice system in America works. Disagreeing with the statement above would make somebody appear to be un-American. There, I've said it. I've aid it all out for the world to see. Hunter Biden is not guilty. And he has even pleaded so.

Hunter Biden has not even had his day(s) in court and some people demand he be sentenced. We all know that's not how it works.

View attachment 886938

It is wrong to violate 2 Congressional citations .
Only Biden's son can do it.

View attachment 886938

Funny how you abandon that standard with Trump.

He is "presumed innocent" unless convicted in a court of law. That presumption may be wrong.

Presumptions of innocence?

How does "Lock Her Up!" fit into your presumptions?

We had a presidential campaign and the candidate, along with campaign surrogates chanting 'lock her up!' We even had a President demanding an opponent be licked up. Heck, that ex President is publicly demanding the current President be locked up.

We had a presidential campaign and the candidate, along with campaign surrogates chanting 'lock her up!' We even had a President demanding an opponent be licked up. Heck, that ex President is publicly demanding the current President be locked up.

Do you or do you not agree with this statement?

Donald Trump is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law, that he committed any criminal acts

View attachment 886938

We can only hope they treat him just like Trump.

All good ideas. What else you got?

Donald Trump is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law, that he committed any criminal acts
presumptions of innocence

In a court of law, Donald Trump (not being special, is to be treated like every other criminal defendant), is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, that he committed any criminal acts.

And has gone through the appeals process to ensure a fair trial.

I can see Hunter Biden getting some special treatment as Trump has. But so far Hunter has been treated less special than Trump has. Facts matter.

Oh? A blanket immunity for all crimes, AND any crimes in the future?

Your pea brain thinks that is "less special"? No one had ever heard of such a sweetheart deal....EVER.

Forum List

Back