Hunter Biden Not Guilty!

IsHunter Biden Guilty as charged?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're not dealing with facts. You're dealing with assigned talking points as all good Democrats do. You have no idea what my argument is or why it is pertinent. You obviously didn't watch the video or read my post just go back to whatever you were doing.
Nope. I only deal with the facts.

You are well known for pushing narratives, absent facts. Lying through omission.

And few are defending Hunter's alleged actions. And Hunter is not going to be the nominee of a major political party. Now Mr. Trump...?
Correct hunter isn’t being prosecuted because he’s gonna be the nominee of a political party, like trump

Yup. Guess I cant serve on that Jury.

But Im sure Ukraine needed a drug addict to help run a gas company.

Nope. I only deal with the facts.

You are well known for pushing narratives, absent facts. Lying through omission.
What facts in the video that I posted did Comey get wrong?

I could post his much longer official press release re Hillary courtesy of C-Span, but it takes a long time to watch.

Here's just one specific example...takes a few seconds to watch

Last edited:
He never said it ___just mentioned Hillary s name and everyone naturally chanted "Lock her up !"
He said she should go to jail when he was on the campaign trail. He by far was not the only one saying it. And yeah the "Lock her up" chant became a cultural thing just as the (paraphrased) "Let's go Brandon (cough)" chant has become a cultural thing.

Both sides do it ad nauseum at time. It's one of the less attractive but mostly harmless aspects of the political culture.

We can only hope Trump will be treated like Hunter Biden, and have to stand trial for his alleged crimes, with a jury of 12 coming to the verdict of guilty or not guilty.

An actual trial like Hunter.

Trump pardoning himself, or having his DOJ drop the federal cases before trial would be an injustice and abuse of power.

You would think an innocent man would want the trial asap, instead of stalling and delaying it, hoping he becomes president so he could make it go away, without trial of being guilty or not guilty....
All opinion.

and no one is defending is alleged crimes as being not criminal, as people are doing with Trump. .
Wrong, you idiot. Denying a crime even took place. You’re retarded.
Hunter Biden is not now, nor has he ever been an elected official or a candidate for elective office.

You figured that out? Wow. Impressive.
Of course, I don’t know anyone who has claimed otherwise. You retard.
So much for your dickbag anaologies
So you either didn’t grasp what was being said or you’re just playing dumb. What a retard.
Ok. Try this. You’re retarded.

Hunter Biden is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law, that he committed any criminal acts.

This is how the justice system in America works. Disagreeing with the statement above would make somebody appear to be un-American. There, I've said it. I've aid it all out for the world to see. Hunter Biden is not guilty. And he has even pleaded so.

Hunter Biden has not even had his day(s) in court and some people demand he be sentenced. We all know that's not how it works.

View attachment 886938

Hunter is now owning those clowns :auiqs.jpg:

The subpoena was invalid because it was issued before the House held a full vote authorizing its impeachment inquiry, Hunter Biden's lawyer Abbe Lowell argued in the letter.

"If you issue a new proper subpoena, now that there is a duly authorized impeachment inquiry, Mr. Biden will comply for a hearing or deposition," Lowell wrote.

too, too funny.........

Forum List

Back