Hunter Biden Not Guilty!

IsHunter Biden Guilty as charged?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are wrong

Former Speaker Kevin McCarthy, former Attorney General William Barr, former Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, former chief of staff Mark Meadows, and former deputy chief of staff Dan Scavino all ignored Congressional subpoenas. For Republicans, the Rule of Law is for everyone, except themselves.
Why weren't they arrested like Stone, Bannon, Navarro etc?

You are wrong

Former Speaker Kevin McCarthy, former Attorney General William Barr, former Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, former chief of staff Mark Meadows, and former deputy chief of staff Dan Scavino all ignored Congressional subpoenas. For Republicans, the Rule of Law is for everyone, except themselves.
Navarro got sentenced to jail for it. Where is the justice there?

If you think the Democrats have ANY respect for our laws, DOJ or Constitution, you are not paying attention.
I'm not paying attention to the fake news media outlets that are reporting that no. You are correct.

You are a baffoon and a conspiracy theorist. The FBI has been watching Donald Trump long before he became President. And according to Trump, Obama was within his rights to spy on Trump. President's are above the law.

I'm not paying attention to the fake news media outlets that are reporting that no. You are correct.

You are a baffoon and a conspiracy theorist. The FBI has been watching Donald Trump long before he became President. And according to Trump, Obama was within his rights to spy on Trump. President's are above the law.
They going after him for politics. They proved what many are in Trump POTUS term. Courts back up their abuse. FISA violations and Lying but they dont go to jail.

We will be following this case very closely

Rep. Lauren Boebert’s Son Arrested, Faces 22 Charges​

Tyler Jay Boebert, 18, was detained after “a recent string of vehicle trespass and property thefts” in Rifle, Colorado, police said.
I bet they won’t offer him a sweetheart deal like they offered Hunter, they both need jail time.

Forum List

Back