Malaria drug Trump touted as Covid cure increased chance of death – study

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

People who took an anti-malaria treatment that Donald Trump touted as a cure for Covid-19 in the early days of the pandemic and waning days of his presidency were 11% more likely to die from the virus, according to a new scientific study

Dear me. This was the horse wormer that Trump was keen on but didnt take himself. It killed 17000 people apparently.

Should trump not be charged with murder ? He could claim stupidity maybe.

Is anyone shocked ?

Peer reveiwed.

1_PA-55338199.jpg

People who took an anti-malaria treatment that Donald Trump touted as a cure for Covid-19 in the early days of the pandemic and waning days of his presidency were 11% more likely to die from the virus, according to a new scientific study

Dear me. This was the horse wormer that Trump was keen on but didnt take himself. It killed 17000 people apparently.

Is anyone shocked ?

Peer reveiwed.
Ivermectin is the "horse wormer," not hydroxychloroquine.

Is anyone shocked ?

Peer reveiwed.
You mean we should have used the fish tank cleaner, instead?

It's amusing that those who were hawking hydroxy and livestock dewormer on these boards are now going to be stone silent because more and more research is coming out...about what the rest of us already knew. :auiqs.jpg:They don't work.

Is anyone shocked ?

Peer reveiwed.
1705087488388.png

fauci lied to the world you pofs

now go jack off and leave us alone

Is anyone shocked ?

Peer reveiwed.
There's something a bit anti-trumpy in the air today Tommy.

I think it's only going to be the six or eight kneejerkers who hook into this one today. Should be more positive indications in the air in a day or two!

There's something a bit anti-trumpy in the air today Tommy.

I think it's only going to be the six or eight kneejerkers who hook into this one today. Should be more positive indications in the air in a day or two!
17k people is a lot of deaths for taking a poison.
The architects of these hoaxes have a lot to answer for.
Maybe string up a few of them or lock them up.
I can see it convinced a lot of innocent people. There should be a reckoning for that. Its wickedness.

Avoid the jab and take a shot of Jack Daniels before bed time.
Too late. I have had 5, with no ill effects lasting more than 24-36 hours, the last one in Nov of 2022.
My body just didn't react poorly.
I prefer my Makers Mark, but earlier in the evening, so not as much in my stomach while sleeping.
The White 6 Machine. Zero Defects!

:cool:

17k people is a lot of deaths for taking a poison.
The architects of these hoaxes have a lot to answer for.
Maybe string up a few of them or lock them up.
I can see it convinced a lot of innocent people. There should be a reckoning for that. Its wickedness.
It's rumoured that some actually did inject bleach and some swallowed LED low voltage strings of lightsl. I can't say whether or not it worked for them?

All of the major world leaders of our American allies like President Bukele of El Salvador were all taking hydrochloroquine as a preventative, not a "cure" for the disease. This medicine isn't killing anyone, in fact its safe enough that well people took it for years as a prophylactive when entering malaria zones.

Is anyone shocked ?

Peer reveiwed.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration initially approved the emergency use of hydroxychloroquine for hospitalized COVID patients in March 2020, but months later — and following a clinical trial — the federal agency revoked authorization,

That what happens when the bandwagon comes into town

It looks fun in the beginning as its something new

Last edited:

Forum List

Back