Humiliation, fasting, and prayer

God made everything in this universe, including evil.

God created Adam and Eve and then came the begats until it came to you and you made yourself stupid and evil. Give yourself a pat on the back.
But why did god make stupid and evil in this universe?

Haha. You'll have a long time to figure that out.

One of the first things is to discover what God did make and do for you. And how wonderful these things are like 'light.' The sun coming over the horizon at sunrise. The sun shining down on a warm, clear sky blue day. The sun going down at evening.

Instead, your mind is full of the lies and tricks that Satan has put there because you let him in. Isn't it time to tell him to get lost and start solving things for yourself?
So why does god let Satan have so much power. Is god a wimp?

speak for yourself bond

giphy.gif

Do you want a pat on the back for your silly ideas, too? Instead of the truth and being able to appreciate it daily of the miracles God does for our lives you are stuck in the quagmire of your own delusions in your head. Think about all the things that you will miss in your life if what we take for granted aren't there one day. What if the sun doesn't rise anymore in the morning? What if you can't smell clean, fresh air? What if you can't stretch your body out after awaking? What if you can't quench your thirsty body with water? What if you can't feed your hungry stomach with good foods?

You can continue to believe the lies and tricks that you let Satan place inside, but eventually there will be a dear price to pay. The believers tried to warn you, but it's like you processed it in a funny way so that it's the believers who need believing, that they are the ones who cannot provide the answers and up is down and down is up.
but it's like you processed it in a funny way so that it's the believers who need believing, that they are the ones who cannot provide the answers ...

- that they are the ones who cannot provide the answers ...

sorry bond, recorded history of your 4th century religion is not your friend nor that of the Almighty.

you provide only what was written for you in a 4th century book, the religion of the roman empire. you have abandoned the religion prescribed within your own book, the Religion of Antiquity to worship your false messiah that is not whatsoever the true meaning of the events of the 1st century.

God created Adam and Eve and then came the begats until it came to you and you made yourself stupid and evil. Give yourself a pat on the back.

One of the first things is to discover what God did make and do for you. And how wonderful these things are like 'light.' The sun coming over the horizon at sunrise. The sun shining down on a warm, clear sky blue day. The sun going down at evening.

Instead, your mind is full of the lies and tricks that Satan has put there because you let him in. Isn't it time to tell him to get lost and start solving things for yourself?

smh. You can't figure out any of this can you haha?

God is not a wimp, but god is a wimp.

The same reason you wrote God as 'god.' Satan is the god of the world and prince of the power of the air. This is written in the Bible. He became this once Adam gave up his domain by disobeying God and committing original sin. So, Satan does have great power here on Earth. You were honoring Satan just now. He's got you in his clutches. It proves Satan has tricked your brain as I've said.

The same reason you wrote God as 'god.' Satan is the god of the world and prince of the power of the air. This is written in the Bible. He became this once Adam gave up his domain by disobeying God and committing original sin. So, Satan does have great power here on Earth. You were honoring Satan just now. He's got you in his clutches. It proves Satan has tricked your brain as I've said.
You’re insane. Now you know.

So why did God let Satan has so much free reign?

Either god made everything or it didn’t, which is it?
Something to reflect on: God has free will. He created man and bestowed free will upon him. God created a physical world with all that entails. It's not that hard to figure out. You are asking why the physical world is imperfect according to your standards. Compare that to God creating the physical world according to physical laws. We are physical beings are subject to physical laws in our physical existence.

Either god made everything or it didn’t, which is it?
Something to reflect on: God has free will. He created man and bestowed free will upon him. God created a physical world with all that entails. It's not that hard to figure out. You are asking why the physical world is imperfect according to your standards. Compare that to God creating the physical world according to physical laws. We are physical beings are subject to physical laws in our physical existence.
So you’re chickenshit to answer. Got it.

So did god create the physical laws?

You insult me one more time and we're through. I'll never respond to you again. So try it one more time. I.dare.you. Or, clean up your act, grow up, and participate in an adult discussion.

I would hypothesize physical laws simply are. For example, if gravity was slightly more powerful, the universe would collapse; if it was slightly more powerful in would fly apart. It seems to me the type of law that is observed or known, not created. And, something used if one wanted to create a universe.

You insult me one more time and we're through. I'll never respond to you again. So try it one more time. I.dare.you. Or, clean up your act, grow up, and participate in an adult discussion.

I would hypothesize physical laws simply are. For example, if gravity was slightly more powerful, the universe would collapse; if it was slightly more powerful in would fly apart. It seems to me the type of law that is observed or known, not created. And, something used if one wanted to create a universe.
So you're saying that god didn't create the physical laws. Then who did?

So you're saying that god didn't create the physical laws. Then who did?
Already answered. Re-read my post.
"It seems to me the type of law that is observed or known, not created"

You're saying that god didn't created the physical laws of this universe, then who did?

Or is it one of those "god has always been and has no creator" type of thing?

You're saying that god didn't created the physical laws of this universe, then who did?

You appear to be arguing there is a God, the someone who actually created physical laws. What is your hypothesis for creation of physical laws versus the observation and knowledge by someone of how things work in a physical world?

Notice, in either case we appear to agree that God is involved. You are saying you believe God actually created physical laws. My hypothesis is that God observed/had knowledge of physical laws and created using this knowledge.

You appear to be arguing there is a God, the someone who actually created physical laws. What is your hypothesis for creation of physical laws versus the observation and knowledge by someone of how things work in a physical world?

Notice, in either case we appear to agree that God is involved. You are saying you believe God actually created physical laws. My hypothesis is that God observed/had knowledge of physical laws and created using this knowledge.
So who created the physical laws?

You’re insane. Now you know.

So why did God let Satan has so much free reign?

I already explained! God didn't give the dominion of Earth to Satan. He gave it to Adam and Adam lost it to Satan after he committed original sin. Remember we are all to die because of original sin. Whether we die of old age or due to God's hands it doesn't matter. That is our fate.

This is how it happened according to God, so don't go calling God insane!!! At first, I had trouble buying the story. There is a section in the Bible where it lists how old these people were. They were hundreds of years old. They lived ten times longer than the longest living human beings today. Then there is the section on the begats or how the families branched out. Yet, it all makes sense if one understands that it was different environment then and people had purer genes and weren't expose to gamma ray radiation after Noah's Flood. Remember Adam and Eve were perfect and were to live forever until they disobeyed God. There are believers today like William Layne Craig who do not believe Genesis and make up their own interpretation like theistic evolution. However, that's not God's word.

Forum List

Back