Humiliation, fasting, and prayer

What we learned from the Bible is there can't be good without the bad

-------every game NEEDS A SATAN----

there can't be good without the bad ... every game NEEDS A SATAN ---

the lost souls of the written desert religions ^^^ ...

the spoken Religion of Antiquity, The Triumph of Good vs Evil as prescribed by the Almighty the conquest of Noah is all there is. purity before Judgement. The Apex of Knowledge, the perfect completion - a Sabbath.

he's They've already demonstrated his their powers by destroying everyone and every creature in the world except for the chosen.

how wrong can you be bond, they were not chosen, their salvation was they were not evil it was an attempt to give humanity a second chance there is no reason to believe anything else not evil were harmed.

Why is it the non-believers who think the believers are the one who made things up?

because you can not hide the uninterrupted history of the desert religions persecution and victimization of the innocent - the true believers know full well the crucifiers are who rule those religions, only by bringing them to Justice will the Almighty ever return.

What does that have to do with anything?
It is a reply to a post that has nothing to do with anything. ;)
You sound as if you want God to prevent you from doing anything wrong. Second, you want God to protect you from anything bad happening to you. For what are you willing to take responsibility? What chances are you willing to take? Any?

Or forgiven
But you could get punished for not choosing a certain way, so no real free will.
Tell me about this punishment? What is it? How do you know it will happen?
Look it up.
But I want to know what you believe and why?

Because when I tell you what I believe and why you ignore it and continue on with foolishness.
I'm too busy looking for why god created evil.
No. You are too busy trying to argue what you believe our beliefs are instead of what our beliefs are.

God created existence. What you make of it is up to you.

Your logic is massively flawed. You are not espousing your beliefs. You don’t believe God created anything. You don’t believe God exists.

So you create a false argument over what you want me to believe and defend. That’s idiotic.

To make matters worse you conflate birth defects with evil. You might as well be blaming God for male pattern baldness.

You aren’t a very good troll.

You sound as if you want God to prevent you from doing anything wrong. Second, you want God to protect you from anything bad happening to you. For what are you willing to take responsibility? What chances are you willing to take? Any?
That has nothing to do with my question of WHY did god put so much evil in this universe? You are obviously stumped.

That has nothing to do with my question of WHY did god put so much evil in this universe? You are obviously stumped.
God didn't put evil into the universe. God created existence. Existence is good. Everything God created is good.

What happens after that is up to you.

But it's your expectation that everything is supposed to be all nice neat and perfect which is the most telling.

It's like you believe there is some invisible code of common decency that everyone knows about and follows. Why else would you be blaming God for violating it, if you didn't believe it is real, right?

God didn't put evil into the universe. God created existence. Existence is good. Everything God created is good.

But it's your expectation that everything is supposed to be all nice neat and perfect which is the most telling.

It's like you believe there is some invisible code of common decency that everyone knows about and follows. Why else would you be blaming God for violating it, if you didn't believe it is real, right?
Shut up, the adults are talking.

Shut up, the adults are talking.

Obviously I'm not. I have very succinctly--numerous times--what I believe and why. You have not yet explained why you accuse God (in whom you hold no belief) of the evil mankind does. It seems to me you may lean Muslim. Muslim belief is NOTHING can happen without it being the will of God. If you are Muslim, say so. Say you do not believe anyone can so much as lift a finger without it being the will of God. Therefore, evil things, such as flying into the Twin Towers, was the will of God--otherwise, it would not have happened. Likewise rape. Likewise murder. That is not my belief, but it is the belief of some.

Now, tell us the reason an atheist (you are no agnostic) believes God is responsible for evil. And stop putting laying your beliefs of God creating evil on others. You stand alone. So you tell us how you come by the belief a God, whom who have no belief, still happens to be responsible for evil in the world. We still have not heard from you on that front.

the spoken Religion of Antiquity, The Triumph of Good vs Evil as prescribed by the Almighty the conquest of Noah is all there is. purity before Judgement. The Apex of Knowledge, the perfect completion - a Sabbath.

he's They've already demonstrated his their powers by destroying everyone and every creature in the world except for the chosen.

how wrong can you be bond, they were not chosen, their salvation was they were not evil it was an attempt to give humanity a second chance there is no reason to believe anything else not evil were harmed.

Why is it the non-believers who think the believers are the one who made things up?

because you can not hide the uninterrupted history of the desert religions persecution and victimization of the innocent - the true believers know full well the crucifiers are who rule those religions, only by bringing them to Justice will the Almighty ever return.

Exactly as I stated. You just made all the cr*p up while being humble before God, fasting and prayer works.

Obviously I'm not. I have very succinctly--numerous times--what I believe and why. You have not yet explained why you accuse God (in whom you hold no belief) of the evil mankind does. It seems to me you may lean Muslim. Muslim belief is NOTHING can happen without it being the will of God. If you are Muslim, say so. Say you do not believe anyone can so much as lift a finger without it being the will of God. Therefore, evil things, such as flying into the Twin Towers, was the will of God--otherwise, it would not have happened. Likewise rape. Likewise murder. That is not my belief, but it is the belief of some.

Now, tell us the reason an atheist (you are no agnostic) believes God is responsible for evil. And stop putting laying your beliefs of God creating evil on others. You stand alone. So you tell us how you come by the belief a God, whom who have no belief, still happens to be responsible for evil in the world. We still have not heard from you on that front.
God made everything in this universe, including evil.

Exactly as I stated. You just made all the cr*p up while being humble before God, fasting and prayer works.

You just made all the cr*p up while being humble before God ...

speak for yourself bond -

the spoken Religion of Antiquity is all there is and is recognized by all beings on planet Earth to confirm its authenticity - no document is necessary.

the desert religion bibles are at best misguided written interpretations used for political purposes as that of the false belief of a messiah superimposed to dissuade from the truth their fallacies as imposed.

obviously the journey did not end in the 1st century, using the Religion of Antiquity to continue the journals / bibles would lead credence to a final chapter that is far from having been completed. - nor is the text that precedes it without need of alteration were the truth be told.

God created Adam and Eve and then came the begats until it came to you and you made yourself stupid and evil. Give yourself a pat on the back.

giphy.gif

Is that what you believe?

Ah, the Muslim perspective. Do you hold other Muslim beliefs as well? What else do you believe about God?
So you don't think that god made everything in this universe. That's the Cherry-Picker beliefs, you only attribute to god good things.

So if god didn't make everything in this universe, who helped him?

God created Adam and Eve and then came the begats until it came to you and you made yourself stupid and evil. Give yourself a pat on the back.
But why did god make stupid and evil in this universe?

Haha. You'll have a long time to figure that out.

One of the first things is to discover what God did make and do for you. And how wonderful these things are like 'light.' The sun coming over the horizon at sunrise. The sun shining down on a warm, clear sky blue day. The sun going down at evening.

Instead, your mind is full of the lies and tricks that Satan has put there because you let him in. Isn't it time to tell him to get lost and start solving things for yourself?

Last edited:
speak for yourself bond

giphy.gif

Do you want a pat on the back for your silly ideas, too? Instead of the truth and being able to appreciate it daily of the miracles God does for our lives you are stuck in the quagmire of your own delusions in your head. Think about all the things that you will miss in your life if what we take for granted aren't there one day. What if the sun doesn't rise anymore in the morning? What if you can't smell clean, fresh air? What if you can't stretch your body out after awaking? What if you can't quench your thirsty body with water? What if you can't feed your hungry stomach with good foods?

You can continue to believe the lies and tricks that you let Satan place inside, but eventually there will be a dear price to pay. The believers tried to warn you, but it's like you processed it in a funny way so that it's the believers who need believing, that they are the ones who cannot provide the answers and up is down and down is up.

Forum List

Back