HR 1105-GOPers' $269 Billion handout to Millionaires

Seems the only thing relative around here are the morals and values of libs and I don't need anyone to explain business to me, I ran one of my own, and yes I made money off the sweat of my workers. in fact I made as much off their sweat as they did and I make no apologies for it. It was my money that bought the equipment they worked with, it was my money that paid for the advertising and made the sales that made their jobs possible.

I bet you miss those good ol' days when you could have used a whip and shackles on those worker of yours.....just to keep them on their toes....Go light a cross on somebody's lawn.

Fuck off and die commie bitch, your back seat driving is getting really old. What do you want to be when you grow up girlie? I bet you're just pissed off because none of the millionaires that you hate so much now would have you. Just couldn't find that rich sugar daddy to take care of you.

So my dad busts his ass for forty years building a successful business, all the while paying payroll taxes, unemployment insurance, property taxes, sales taxes, etc.ad infinitum.
When he first the government gets to take 20+% (a cool million) before I get to take over dad's company.
BTW, 20% = the approximate payroll expense and profit. So I can take over dad's widget factory ONLY if I am okay with running it alone and without profit
:cuckoo:
Only a fucking moron would think this is a good thing
anecdotal evidence much?

Fuck off and die commie bitch, your back seat driving is getting really old. What do you want to be when you grow up girlie? I bet you're just pissed off because none of the millionaires that you hate so much now would have you. Just couldn't find that rich sugar daddy to take care of you.

Just to show what an "insightful" right winger this idiot is.....I am an OLD, middle class, white MALE....my searches for a "sugar daddy" are way over......What a DOLT !!!!!

Just to show what an "insightful" right winger this idiot is.....I am an OLD, middle class, white MALE....my searches for a "sugar daddy" are way over......What a DOLT !!!!!

And your showing yourself to be a hateful, spiteful individual who didn't realize her childhood dreams so you don't think anyone else is entitled to theirs. Also the only thing that comes with age is getting old, it seems the maturity band wagon left you in the dust, that's why I asked what you wanted to be when you grow up. That comes when you accept the fact that where you are in life was determined by your own decisions.

So my dad busts his ass for forty years building a successful business, all the while paying payroll taxes, unemployment insurance, property taxes, sales taxes, etc.ad infinitum.
When he first the government gets to take 20+% (a cool million) before I get to take over dad's company.
BTW, 20% = the approximate payroll expense and profit. So I can take over dad's widget factory ONLY if I am okay with running it alone and without profit
:cuckoo:
Only a fucking moron would think this is a good thing
anecdotal evidence much?
Moron noted

You are an idiot......that money goes directly to corrupt politicians who never earned one dime of that money...and spent the money that was already taxed from that dead individual.........and now they are coming back for more........

You do realize that a majority of those "corrupt politicians" are the idiots YOU voted in?
No, dunce. It is untrue that the families dont need it (who are you to decide) and it is untrue that the money will be used to put unemployed people to work. The money will be used for studies of drinking habits of Chinese whores and turtle bridges.

Nonsense, those are mostly small businesses that took a lifetime of very hard work to build. And all the while they were paying all sorts of taxes.

Yet another right wing idiot steps up.....Did you read the O/P that clearly states 4700 individuals would be impacted???

Are you then saying that all we have in this country is 4700 small businesses?
You've already proven you're a lying stupid piece of shit. No reason to continue.
He didnt say we only have 4700 small businesses. He did say the people affected b the tax are predominently small business owners. As I said, the current system mandates the heirs sell those businesses, and forced sales are never the most efficient way to dispose of them.

The government already got it's bite of the apple, when income taxes were paid.

Here's the $64,000 question...if the death tax is such a great idea, why shouldn't EVERYONE pay it. You inherit a house from your folks...too bad, 40% to the government. Inherit a car...sorry, 40% of it's value to the government. So what they already paid taxes on the income, then paid sales tax on the car...the government needs their share.

Why has the government been giving everyone else but these 4700 citizens a handout all these years?

and you want politicians to spend this money on themselves

Look.....YOU are birching on PRINCIPLE that there should be NO taxation since politicians are corrupt.....Fine, but that is a separate argument from this thread.

No....you are saying they deserve to sit at the table with the heirs when the individual who made the wealth dies........I didn't say no taxation, I say no more than necessary...and taking this money from the family who earned it is wrong.....

Forum List

Back