HR 1105-GOPers' $269 Billion handout to Millionaires

In the brothel that is also known as the US Congress, there comes a time when the "whores" need to pay off their "pimps".........

Republicans Push 269 Billion Handout For Millionaire Heirs And Heiresses

House Republicans this week will vote to hand the heirs and heiresses of America's largest fortunes a $269 billion tax break by repealing the federal inheritance tax.

The legislation would shield the very richest families from taxes on the fortunes they inherit. After years of GOP attacks on the inheritance tax, also known as the estate tax, only a few thousand of the wealthiest families are subjected to it -- 4,700 total in 2013, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation. Only individual fortunes worth over $5.43 million can be taxed under current law, an amount that doubles to $10.86 million for wealthy couples. The Republican proposal would eliminate all of these estates -- which are over 15,700 percent richer than the median American household -- from taxation.

Wow, wealth envy sure is an ugly thing.

The rich in this country are criminals that cheat the system every chance they get. The best you have is to call people envest for pointing it out?

In the brothel that is also known as the US Congress, there comes a time when the "whores" need to pay off their "pimps".........

House Republicans this week will vote to hand the heirs and heiresses of America's largest fortunes a $269 billion tax break by repealing the federal inheritance tax.

The legislation would shield the very richest families from taxes on the fortunes they inherit. After years of GOP attacks on the inheritance tax, also known as the estate tax, only a few thousand of the wealthiest families are subjected to it -- 4,700 total in 2013, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation. Only individual fortunes worth over $5.43 million can be taxed under current law, an amount that doubles to $10.86 million for wealthy couples. The Republican proposal would eliminate all of these estates -- which are over 15,700 percent richer than the median American household -- from taxation.

The rich in this country are criminals that cheat the system every chance they get. The best you have is to call people envest for pointing it out?

Fuck off hypocrite, you take every tax advantage allowed you just like they do. Taxes have already been paid on the estates, the government has no right to more just because someone dies. Is your life so pathetic that you need to envy other peoples success?

Fuck off hypocrite, you take every tax advantage allowed you just like they do. Taxes have already been paid on the estates, the government has no right to more just because someone dies. Is your life so pathetic that you need to envy other peoples success?
Of course you do. Envy is the very basis of our capitalistic society.

Of course you do. Envy is the very basis of our capitalistic society.

You're not making any sense, did you reply to the right post?

Is your life so pathetic that you need to envy other peoples success?

Well, antebellum plantation owners were rather "successful"......of course, off the back of slaves. So, success in business is relative.......(ask a grown-up to explain the concept to you......using simpler words.)

Is your life so pathetic that you need to envy other peoples success?

Well, antebellum plantation owners were rather "successful"......of course, off the back of slaves. So, success in business is relative.......(ask a grown-up to explain the concept to you......using simpler words.)

Seems the only thing relative around here are the morals and values of libs and I don't need anyone to explain business to me, I ran one of my own, and yes I made money off the sweat of my workers. in fact I made as much off their sweat as they did and I make no apologies for it. It was my money that bought the equipment they worked with, it was my money that paid for the advertising and made the sales that made their jobs possible.

No.
Our government was built to be of the people and for the PEOPLE. NOT for itself at the expense of its people

Well, take that up with the right wingers who control congress and the budget. I paid my fair share today.....so should everyone else who can.
I have.
That's why they're repealing the estate tax. The dead guy already paid his share of taxes, too
Republicans are always SCREAMING about how awful it is getting "freebies" and handouts. Seems they would support the tax and even limit the amount of handouts and freebies people get. This just proves what hypocrite they are.

So......why do they have to give the government money just because they die.......as Dennis Miller points out, they want 50% of the money of the wealthy before they die, then even more after they die..........

go to a simple flat tax for everyone......and get help for your jealousy...that crap will eat you up.....

No.
Our government was built to be of the people and for the PEOPLE. NOT for itself at the expense of its people

Well, take that up with the right wingers who control congress and the budget. I paid my fair share today.....so should everyone else who can.
I have.
That's why they're repealing the estate tax. The dead guy already paid his share of taxes, too
Republicans are always SCREAMING about how awful it is getting "freebies" and handouts. Seems they would support the tax and even limit the amount of handouts and freebies people get. This just proves what hypocrite they are.

How in the fuck is this a freebie.....the money has already been taxed and now the government wants more of it when you die.....

For you libs.......keeping money you earned through your work is not a freebie......

For you libs.......keeping money you earned through your work is not a freebie......

Even a dingbat like you should understand this.......

If I have inherited $1 billion from a rich uncle......Did I earn it through "my hard work"??? Of course not.

First you bitch about a high deficit.....then after 2 wars on a credit card and tax cuts galore for the very rich, you actually support this latest give-away...

Go back, watch FOX, and learn all your economic theories from a failed ex-comedian like Miller.

Seems the only thing relative around here are the morals and values of libs and I don't need anyone to explain business to me, I ran one of my own, and yes I made money off the sweat of my workers. in fact I made as much off their sweat as they did and I make no apologies for it. It was my money that bought the equipment they worked with, it was my money that paid for the advertising and made the sales that made their jobs possible.

I bet you miss those good ol' days when you could have used a whip and shackles on those worker of yours.....just to keep them on their toes....Go light a cross on somebody's lawn.

If I have inherited $1 billion from a rich uncle......Did I earn it through "my hard work"??? Of course not.

First you bitch about a high deficit.....then after 2 wars on a credit card and tax cuts galore for the very rich, you actually support this latest give-away...

Go back, watch FOX, and learn all your economic theories from a failed ex-comedian like Miller.

Well a fucking moron like you should get some help....hating the rich like you do needs some serious psychological counseling.......the guy who earned the money paid taxes on that money.....taxing that money again is vile and wrong....why should politicians who have no fucking connection to that money get to spend that money on what they want.....as opposed to the man's family.....

You guys bitch and moan about corrupt politicians and then you just keep handing over your cash....and even worse, other peoples cash to them so they can spend it on their friends for their own empowerment....

You have to starve them to fix the system....you fucking libtards never fucking understand that....and then you bitch about the system being corrupt...and with blank stares and drool coming out of your mouths you hand over your hard earned money to the very people you bitch and moan about.....

Grow the fuck up.....

I bet you miss those good ol' days when you could have used a whip and shackles on those worker of yours.....just to keep them on their toes....Go light a cross on somebody's lawn.

Hey...fucking moron.....it was the democrats who used the whips and the shackles and then implemented jim crow laws after the Republicans forced the democrats to free their slaves......moron.....

The high deficit comes from giving money to politicians...and when they steal it, and waste it and spend it on themselves and their friends just opening your wallets and giving them more when they say..."We need it for the poor..." and then they take the new money you give them and steal it, spend it and waste it....and then you morons give them more....and wash, rinse and repeat........

And then you wonder....why isn't it getting better.....

The government has more than enough money...it doesn't need more.....it needs to be starved because increasing how much we give it changes nothing...it just gives them more money to waste...

STarve the beast....that is how you fix it.....

Hey...fucking moron.....it was the democrats who used the whips and the shackles and then implemented jim crow laws after the Republicans forced the democrats to free their slaves......moron.....

While some idiots try to hide their stupidity, you flaunt it....

The Republican party...formed in the 1850s, comprised a coalition of Independent Democrats,

the guy who earned the money paid taxes on that money....

Jerk-off...are you sure that that "guy" earned the money....or just inherited ???
....and given the loopholes in the tax codes....written by the rich folks' own lawyers.....probably paid little to NO taxes on those capital gains and inheritances.

While some idiots try to hide their stupidity, you flaunt it....

The Republican party...formed in the 1850s, comprised a coalition of Independent Democrats,

And all of the slave owners who fought the north were democrats.....

the guy who earned the money paid taxes on that money....

Jerk-off...are you sure that that "guy" earned the money....or just inherited ???
....and given the loopholes in the tax codes....written by the rich folks' own lawyers.....probably paid little to NO taxes on those capital gains and inheritances.

They still paid the legal taxes on that money.....and I would rather his family gets every last penny than corrupt politicians who will spend it to increase their own power....of course a statist thug like you would disagree...they are your priests after all as you worship the state.....

The inheritance tax is a wealth killer. It forces families to sell businesses and assets that could otherwise be used profitably. ANd it generates less in revenue than it costs to administer it, never mind the money spent on lawyers and accountants trying to beat it.
But Nat is a seriously fucking brain dead drone zombie. So no arguing with him.

Bottom line...This bill will BE VETOED........

To benefit about 5,000 families of tax savings they don't need, more than a MILLION unemployed Americans could be put to work......Figure it out.

Forum List

Back