Republicans to repeal inheritance tax!

So no Bubba, you will not even attempt to push your propaganda. Shocking

Answer this question...
Who paid 100 cents on the dollar for toxic assets in the 10's of $billions to Wall Street firms?
Who, for six straight years, has propped up Wall Street using over a $trillion per year of our money?
And that just barely scratches the surface.
Is that propaganda?

Dubya's TARP? After the economy was "saved", the US should've allowed it to fall off the cliff? THAT'S your posit? lol

Yes, ALL you have is propaganda. I'm shocked

And (surprise) it goes right over your head.
Like I said, Obama has continued TARP for 6 years kiddo.
From 2009 - 2014 the top 7% earners in America have lavished in a record 33% earnings increase, the remaining 93% of WORKING AMERICANS have lost 5%.
Wall Street/Central banks and high earning investors have been living like royalty since then as well. Wall Street has had 3 record years while we have stood still and most losing.
Yet - Obama continues giving them over $trillion per year.
So your position is that they still need saved????
Really?

Obama huh?.. good thing the House Republicans didn't pass the legislation he signed first isn't it?

So you saying you get it? (hardly I am sure)
The point your making is both have been involved in today's grossly out of control trickle down economics is BOTH parties.
Which agrees exactly with my point.
Republicans are not the "party of the rich"
Washington is the party of the rich.
Neither party less corrupt than the other.

You mean the consequences off an out of control "free market" system that milked EVERYTHING they could in the Banksters subprime bubble cheered on by Dubya?

Answer this question...
Who paid 100 cents on the dollar for toxic assets in the 10's of $billions to Wall Street firms?
Who, for six straight years, has propped up Wall Street using over a $trillion per year of our money?
And that just barely scratches the surface.
Is that propaganda?

Dubya's TARP? After the economy was "saved", the US should've allowed it to fall off the cliff? THAT'S your posit? lol

From 2009 - 2014 the top 7% earners in America have lavished in a record 33% earnings increase, the remaining 93% of WORKING AMERICANS have lost 5%.
Wall Street/Central banks and high earning investors have been living like royalty since then as well. Wall Street has had 3 record years while we have stood still and most losing.
Really?

Obama huh?.. good thing the House Republicans didn't pass the legislation he signed first isn't it?

The point your making is both have been involved in today's grossly out of control trickle down economics is BOTH parties.

You mean the consequences off an out of control "free market" system that milked EVERYTHING they could in the Banksters subprime bubble cheered on by Dubya?

clown.jpg

The party of the rich, for the rich, by the rich. Once again, the wolves shear the sheep while the sheep cheer them on.

Republicans Push 269 Billion Handout For Millionaire Heirs And Heiresses

excerpt:

WASHINGTON -- House Republicans this week will vote to hand the heirs and heiresses of America's largest fortunes a $269 billion tax break by repealing the federal inheritance tax.

The legislation would shield the very richest families from taxes on the fortunes they inherit. After years of GOP attacks on the inheritance tax, also known as the estate tax, only a few thousand of the wealthiest families are subjected to it -- 4,700 total in 2013, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation. Only individual fortunes worth over $5.43 million can be taxed under current law, an amount that doubles to $10.86 million for wealthy couples. The Republican proposal would eliminate all of these estates -- which are over 15,700 percent richer than the median American household -- from taxation.
The party of the rich, for the rich, by the rich. Once again, the wolves shear the sheep while the sheep cheer them on.

excerpt:

WASHINGTON -- House Republicans this week will vote to hand the heirs and heiresses of America's largest fortunes a $269 billion tax break by repealing the federal inheritance tax.

The legislation would shield the very richest families from taxes on the fortunes they inherit. After years of GOP attacks on the inheritance tax, also known as the estate tax, only a few thousand of the wealthiest families are subjected to it -- 4,700 total in 2013, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation. Only individual fortunes worth over $5.43 million can be taxed under current law, an amount that doubles to $10.86 million for wealthy couples. The Republican proposal would eliminate all of these estates -- which are over 15,700 percent richer than the median American household -- from taxation.

If a family works hard and owns two or three pieces of business property, that land value can easily put them over 5 million depending on where the land is owned. Why the FUCK should their heirs have to sell off that land to pay the government. ? Dont those grredy fuckers realize those commercial properties generate something called property tax? that has to be paid every year, but no thats not good enough. How about stopping government waste? of course they need our money, cause they cant straighten their own shit out. All they are capable of is , taxing people, printing more money , and manipulating currency. Then they turn around and project their guilt on its citizens

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

I'm sure the bank would loan them the money to pay their taxes, all they need to do is to borrow the money using the land they got for nothing as collateral.

And you decide they got it for nothing? who gets to determine that? It wasnt nothing, in many cases ok, it was their parents hard work. Some people decide to leave what they made in life to charity, some people decide to spend it all before they die, some people decide to leave it to kids. Its their choice. And who are you to determine someones kid did not deserve it. You have no idea of that. maybe inheritance tax should be 80 percent then , why not? according to you the government must deserve it more. So they can go fucking waste someone elses money. how many government funded studies of pregnant houseflies do you want to pay for before the government starts to reform their massive waste. Starting with term limits , so these RICH senators can stop enriching themselves with their political influence.

I would like to hear them all whine on their way out the door of the capitol building, with no cheese

Lets hope those Hilton kids are not in jeopardy of paying to much inheritance tax. How would they pay for the drugs and peasants? The little shit Conrad might not be able to brag about buying his way out of trouble.

Really?

clown.jpg

Yep, weird the closest thing the US has had to Laissez-faire economics, is under Harding/Coolidge, Ronnie (S&L) and Dubya's subprime crisis. Weird right?

ok, here's the real rub ..

RW's carp about the government taxing something that belongs to someone else ..

yet they laud the government GIVING Canada free land that belongs to the same people that say taxes will kill the farmers ... specifically eminent domain and Keystone Pipeline.

the idiots have landed ..

1. The first million dollars of the estate IS NOT TAXED
2. If you're married and your wife is a US citizen, she pays NO TAX... NONE,

now tell everyone how much this effects you on a personal level ..

First $5.4 million PER person (couple) isn't taxed

after 2013 ?

Yes

Only the wealthiest estates pay the tax because it is levied only on the portion of an estate’s value that exceeds a specified exemption level — $5.43 million per person (effectively $10.86 million per married couple) in 2015

Ten Facts You Should Know About the Federal Estate Tax Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Which is proof that the right wing echo chamber is full of digested bull feed.

ok, here's the real rub ..

RW's carp about the government taxing something that belongs to someone else ..

yet they laud the government GIVING Canada free land that belongs to the same people that say taxes will kill the farmers ... specifically eminent domain and Keystone Pipeline.

the idiots have landed ..

Good point, hypocrisy is their game.

Really?

clown.jpg

I know! I know, it's Cruz, no Rubio or Bush III, or maybe Carson? Damn, all the clown look alike, sound alike and act alike.

What is the moral justification for an "inheritance tax" aka a "death tax"? Small businesses and farms pay a range of taxes that most people (including corporate haters) don't have the education to understand and the small businesses and small farm dealings with the IRS are so convoluted that they pay for college education to the offspring of tax attorneys. Why would the government have the jurisdiction to collect a whopping tax on law abiding business and farm land owners just because somebody dies? How does the death of the owner of a business authorize the government to assess the value of the business and fine the lawful heirs for taking it over? It doesn't make any sense unless you are a low information drone who has been educated and conditioned to think that extortion is legal as long as a democrat tells you it is.

Last edited:

excerpt:

excerpt:

If a family works hard and owns two or three pieces of business property, that land value can easily put them over 5 million depending on where the land is owned. Why the FUCK should their heirs have to sell off that land to pay the government. ? Dont those grredy fuckers realize those commercial properties generate something called property tax? that has to be paid every year, but no thats not good enough. How about stopping government waste? of course they need our money, cause they cant straighten their own shit out. All they are capable of is , taxing people, printing more money , and manipulating currency. Then they turn around and project their guilt on its citizens

I'm sure the bank would loan them the money to pay their taxes, all they need to do is to borrow the money using the land they got for nothing as collateral.

And you decide they got it for nothing? who gets to determine that? It wasnt nothing, in many cases ok, it was their parents hard work. Some people decide to leave what they made in life to charity, some people decide to spend it all before they die, some people decide to leave it to kids. Its their choice. And who are you to determine someones kid did not deserve it. You have no idea of that. maybe inheritance tax should be 80 percent then , why not? according to you the government must deserve it more. So they can go fucking waste someone elses money. how many government funded studies of pregnant houseflies do you want to pay for before the government starts to reform their massive waste. Starting with term limits , so these RICH senators can stop enriching themselves with their political influence.

I would like to hear them all whine on their way out the door of the capitol building, with no cheese

Nice rant. It wasn't nothing? They did choirs, is that what you suggest? I give to my kids now, before I die. Why wait, my wife and I have more than enough to satisfy our needs. We travel, each have nice car, own our home (a California Rancher in the SF Bay area) free and clear; we gave son #2 the down payment to buy a home for his wife, two dogs and three cats; paid off son #1 school loans and allowed him to live at home and save enough for his down payment.

I don't understand bitter people like you. I guess I should pity you, but I don't.

excerpt:

excerpt:

Nice rant. It wasn't nothing? They did choirs, is that what you suggest? I give to my kids now, before I die. Why wait, my wife and I have more than enough to satisfy our needs. We travel, each have nice car, own our home (a California Rancher in the SF Bay area) free and clear; we gave son #2 the down payment to buy a home for his wife, two dogs and three cats; paid off son #1 school loans and allowed him to live at home and save enough for his down payment.

I don't understand bitter people like you. I guess I should pity you, but I don't.

Not bitter at all, quite the opposite, I just have a different idea of what the government gets to decide for us. Im sure there is a lot of grey area and everything is not in such absolutes. Just be careful what you let them decide for you, and who deserves what, because they wont stop there, only keep pushing the limits farther, as they continue to screw up unchecked. And that is the problem. Their waste of money, really needs to be reined in , but thats the last thing they want to do, they would prefer to take the easier route. Not everyone has your set of circumstances either. Why should you be allowed to leave anything to your kids then. There are some who would also see that as selfish when there are so many others less fortunant.? Who gets to decide that? I just believe the government gets a fair share of tax from us, let them fix their own created problems before they start in on us again.

Passing wealth down from generation to generation, would also help the African American Community and native Americans, etc these groups who are statisticly lagging behind in wealth.

What has happened to this country? At one time we tipped our hats and said sir to our betters kings and the royalty. Our kings and royalty have been replaced by wealth, and the unfortunate thing is that our legislators say sir to the wealth.

excerpt:

excerpt:

Not bitter at all, quite the opposite, I just have a different idea of what the government gets to decide for us. Im sure there is a lot of grey area and everything is not in such absolutes. Just be careful what you let them decide for you, and who deserves what, because they wont stop there, only keep pushing the limits farther, as they continue to screw up unchecked. And that is the problem. Their waste of money, really needs to be reined in , but thats the last thing they want to do, they would prefer to take the easier route. Not everyone has your set of circumstances either. Why should you be allowed to leave anything to your kids then. There are some who would also see that as selfish when there are so many others less fortunant.? Who gets to decide that? I just believe the government gets a fair share of tax from us, let them fix their own created problems before they start in on us again.

Passing wealth down from generation to generation, would also help the African American Community and native Americans, etc these groups who are statisticly lagging behind in wealth.
wealth can be passed from generation to generation, to the tune of $10 million tax free from your parents, the rest of the estate being taxed has NEVER been taxed.... sorry, but THAT is unjust.

What is the moral justification for an "inheritance tax" aka a "death tax"? Small businesses and farms pay a range of taxes that most people (including corporate haters) don't have the education to understand and the small businesses and small farm dealings with the IRS are so convoluted that they pay for college education to the offspring of tax attorneys. Why would the government have the jurisdiction to collect a whopping tax on law abiding business and farm land owners just because somebody dies? How does the death of the owner of a business authorize the government to assess the value of the business and fine the lawful heirs for taking it over? It doesn't make any sense unless you are a low information drone who has been educated and conditioned to think that extortion is legal as long as a democrat tells you it is.

That's Democrat to you bub.

Yes, small business and farms/ranches pay a range of fees and taxes to do business, why do you think that is ? Where do these fees, taxes and fines go?

excerpt:

excerpt:

Ummm. $5.3 million is enough, this effort by the GOP only benefits those who make more than that, if married $10.6 Million is sheltered.

[

Voting won't fix you either, I suggest a good therapist and a good pharmcologist.

The definition of insanity is doing the same stupid thing over and over again but expecting different results.

That pretty well explains the mindset of you Moon Bats that thinks that big government will make this country more prosperous. For instance, your Boy Obama has tremendously grown the size of the Federal government but yet family income has declined and we have the most people in poverty and on welfare than we have ever had.

"When Obama took office in January 2009, the federal government employed 2.792 million people. Right now, it is down to 2.714 million."

Public Sector Payrolls Under Obama Much Lower than Other Presidents The New Republic

The Federal budget was also about a trillion less than it is now in additon we accumulated about $7 trillion more in debt. That is the real growth in government. We sure as hell didn't have Obamacare and the thousands of new regulations and the millions more on welfare.

That growth in government may have made the fat cat unions boys happy and the executives of Solyndra delirious with joy not to mention the Obamaphone Lady but the rest of us had to pay for it.

excerpt:

excerpt:

how about taking into consideration a family knows how to take care of 5M$$ worth of real estate when they die .. if they don't they should. That's why god invented tax lawyers.

Ah, yes. "It's okay if we pass onerous taxes, because you should just get a lawyer!" Brilliant argument.

Someone please explain why the government should seize Paris Hilton's inheritance instead of it going to Paris Hilton as her great-grandpa intended. Explain how this is "fair".

First off they tax the amount over 5.43 million dollars and the rest is taxed at 40%. To the heirs its like 5.43 non taxable bonus free income and the rest of the bonus income is taxed. How is any tax fair? My parents once gave me a car, I had to pay a gift tax on that. How was that fair?

Gosh, I'm so glad that you helpfully explained to us why it's really okay to take something that isn't yours because it doesn't really harm the people it DOES belong to. That just makes you all warm and fuzzy and not like a cheap-ass, covetous, thieving piece of shit at all.

In the same measure why do you think you're entitle to the part of my income I paid last night? Does that make you a cheap-ass, covetous, thieving piece of shit?

What in the blazing hell are you blithering about? "Part of your income you paid last night" where? To whom? What part? Strain a little and try to make a coherent post, for Crissakes!
He's parodying the incoherent M-14

Might wanna look up "parodying". I have no problem understanding M-14, whether I agree with him or not. Boo, on the other hand, sounds like he should have put down the tequila bottle several ounces ago.

Someone please explain why the government should seize Paris Hilton's inheritance instead of it going to Paris Hilton as her great-grandpa intended. Explain how this is "fair".

First off they tax the amount over 5.43 million dollars and the rest is taxed at 40%. To the heirs its like 5.43 non taxable bonus free income and the rest of the bonus income is taxed. How is any tax fair? My parents once gave me a car, I had to pay a gift tax on that. How was that fair?

Gosh, I'm so glad that you helpfully explained to us why it's really okay to take something that isn't yours because it doesn't really harm the people it DOES belong to. That just makes you all warm and fuzzy and not like a cheap-ass, covetous, thieving piece of shit at all.

In the same measure why do you think you're entitle to the part of my income I paid last night? Does that make you a cheap-ass, covetous, thieving piece of shit?

What in the blazing hell are you blithering about? "Part of your income you paid last night" where? To whom? What part? Strain a little and try to make a coherent post, for Crissakes!

Fine, admit it, you're okay with the thieving government and taking part of my income when it never, ever belonged to them aren't you? Well aren't you?

:spinner:

You're still incoherent. Some coffee perhaps, to speed up the sobering process?

Dumbed-down translation: what the fuck are you talking about?

Forum List

Back