Chuck Grassely , just another dingbat normal people have to put up

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
with.

“I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing — as opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies,” Grassley told the Des Moines Register in an interview published Saturday. Grassley, who serves on the Finance Committee, made the remark when asked about the Senate tax reform measure which would double the exemption for estates to $11 million for an individual and $22 million for a couple. Heirs would inherit the estates tax-free.

GOP Senator Implies Those Who Aren't Millionaires Waste Money On 'Booze, Women' | HuffPost

------------------------------------------------
the whole bit about the death tax that cons like to use is double taxation, but they have no problem with not allowing SALT deductions.

Also the dead do not pay taxes, their offspring do, and as such its like winning the lottery, lottery tickets are bought with taxed money, and the payments by them are also paid with taxed money.

His insinuation that the non wealthy spend their money on booze , women or movies is so : OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY.

This is what normal hard working people have to put up with, the real POS CONS that right wingnuts put into office.

PS: lets all invest and spend no money, those hedge funds can and do manipulate the market. Tell me again why we are having a tax cut, if they want us to save every dam cent we make, I suspect a huge unemployment line , even the hedge fund managers after awhile. I can't believe the ignorance of the Cons.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back