HR 1105-GOPers' $269 Billion handout to Millionaires

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
In the brothel that is also known as the US Congress, there comes a time when the "whores" need to pay off their "pimps".........

Republicans Push 269 Billion Handout For Millionaire Heirs And Heiresses

House Republicans this week will vote to hand the heirs and heiresses of America's largest fortunes a $269 billion tax break by repealing the federal inheritance tax.

The legislation would shield the very richest families from taxes on the fortunes they inherit. After years of GOP attacks on the inheritance tax, also known as the estate tax, only a few thousand of the wealthiest families are subjected to it -- 4,700 total in 2013, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation. Only individual fortunes worth over $5.43 million can be taxed under current law, an amount that doubles to $10.86 million for wealthy couples. The Republican proposal would eliminate all of these estates -- which are over 15,700 percent richer than the median American household -- from taxation.

good , about time , I think that the wealthy pay the majority of taxes anyway NAT !!

• Banned
Perhaps they will raise taxes on the middle class then that is fair.

I've often wondered if anyone in Congress has ever heard or read anything regarding the French Revolution.

• Banned
good , about time , I think that the wealthy pay the majority of taxes anyway NAT !!

Indeed, pissmore, please send your hefty donation to the 700 Club...they need a new Lear Jet.....A thank you note signed by Christ will then be issued to you.

Perhaps they will raise taxes on the middle class then that is fair.

I've often wondered if anyone in Congress has ever heard or read anything regarding the French Revolution.

The rich and the loserterians that defend them certainly haven't or don't think the majority is serious enough to do it again.

They pay less dollar for dollar...They make a thousand times more then the little guy, so of course in pure dollar amounts it will seem that they do. This is the same argument the left uses to defend blacks from their crime rate as they point out how whites kill slightly more(About a hundred more but whites are 5 times the population!). Doesn't work!

The rich use far more in resources
Police
the stable business environment that our government maintains
Roads
Bridges

And pay a lot less then the little guy based on percentage.

Rather people, even rich ones, have money than the government. In this case it's simply a matter of basic fairness. Taxing a dead person one more time solely because they died is tantamount to graverobbing. Simple as that.

In the brothel that is also known as the US Congress, there comes a time when the "whores" need to pay off their "pimps".........

Republicans Push 269 Billion Handout For Millionaire Heirs And Heiresses

House Republicans this week will vote to hand the heirs and heiresses of America's largest fortunes a $269 billion tax break by repealing the federal inheritance tax.

The legislation would shield the very richest families from taxes on the fortunes they inherit. After years of GOP attacks on the inheritance tax, also known as the estate tax, only a few thousand of the wealthiest families are subjected to it -- 4,700 total in 2013, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation. Only individual fortunes worth over $5.43 million can be taxed under current law, an amount that doubles to $10.86 million for wealthy couples. The Republican proposal would eliminate all of these estates -- which are over 15,700 percent richer than the median American household -- from taxation.

Not stealing their money when they die is a handout? LOL!

Hey, I decided not to steal your $10.
Enjoy the handout, ya frikkin' idjit!

They pay less dollar for dollar...They make a thousand times more then the little guy, so of course in pure dollar amounts it will seem that they do. This is the same argument the left uses to defend blacks from their crime rate as they point out how whites kill slightly more(About a hundred more but whites are 5 times the population!). Doesn't work!

Police
the stable business environment that our government maintains
Roads
Bridges

And pay a lot less then the little guy based on percentage.

They pay less dollar for dollar...

Bullshit. They pay higher rates on income. They pay higher rates on interest.
They used to pay the same, but now pay a higher rate on capital gains.
They pay the same rate for Social Security and Medicare.

Police

LOL!
I don't know where you live, but in Chicago, the poor neighborhoods have more police visits than the rich neighborhoods. The brothers call that racist.

Roads
Bridges

I'm pretty sure the rich can only drive one car at a time over those roads and bridges.

You gotta laugh at the ignorance and hypocrisy of the radical left. There is a freaking mega industry of tax lawyers and corporate lawyers and IRS affiliated lawyers dedicated to inheritance tax. The high powered rich and high income corporations have tax lawyers on their staff. The combined intelligence of the corporate tax lawyers dwarfs the drones of the currently angry and vindictive IRS. In short, the rich corporate people have the IRS pretty much covered as far as the "inheritance tax" goes so the bill doesn't really address the corporate rich The problem for the middle class farmers and small business owners is that they don't have access to the high powered tax lawyers. When the owner of a small farm or small business dies the people usually have to sell the farm or abandon the business because the IRS demands a whopping big tax up front before the business or the farm can be inherited by the people who make it work. As a result the farm or the business has to be sold to (rich democrats?) to pay the death tax. Since stupid left wingers probably never made a honest buck they really don't understand that the middle class bears the brunt of the death tax and republicans are trying to fix it. Hooray for republicans.

Rather people, even rich ones, have money than the government. In this case it's simply a matter of basic fairness. Taxing a dead person one more time solely because they died is tantamount to graverobbing. Simple as that.

The problem, my friend, is that we've been bullshitted into thinking that because the US tax rates are high, that the rich have had enough...However, the reality is that when you're rich, you have a myriad of loop holes to AVOID paying anything close to that "high" tax rate.....

Therefore, since you don't pay your fair share when you're alive....there is some poetic justice in taxing you when you're in a casket.

Nat

You may have a point. When your boss hands out paychecks, tell him "no thanks, but you don't take handouts".:badgrin:

The problem, my friend, is that we've been bullshitted into thinking that because the US tax rates are high, that the rich have had enough...However, the reality is that when you're rich, you have a myriad of loop holes to AVOID paying anything close to that "high" tax rate.....

Therefore, since you don't pay your fair share when you're alive....there is some poetic justice in taxing you when you're in a casket.

Isn't about loopholes or whether progressive taxation is fair or not. It's about simple human decency and fairness. You don't steal a dead guy's wallet because being dead he doesn't need it any more. So if that's true, why would you tax him?

The next time some moronic right winger brings out the enormous deficit that the country faces (and usually blames ONLY Obama for the accumulated debt) please remind that right winger that the whores in congress decided to give a "gift" to their bribers and further depleted our treasury.

The next time some moronic right winger brings out the enormous deficit that the country faces (and usually blames ONLY Obama for the accumulated debt) please remind that right winger that the whores in congress decided to give a "gift" to their bribers and further depleted our treasury.
OK, Nat. I won't steal your money. But can I write that "gift" off on my taxes?

Isn't about loopholes or whether progressive taxation is fair or not. It's about simple human decency and fairness. You don't steal a dead guy's wallet because being dead he doesn't need it any more. So if that's true, why would you tax him?

As Tocqueville once wrote when he analyzed Democracy in America, there is a very strong desire among our citizenry to have a NOBILITY class.....and that is very true when we "honor" movie stars, sports figures, and even our judges (we refer to them as "your honor")........

When we eliminate the inheritance tax we are essentially establishing a nobility class as the wealth passes on to heirs (some who may never have worked a day in their lives)......and so it goes.

So my dad busts his ass for forty years building a successful business, all the while paying payroll taxes, unemployment insurance, property taxes, sales taxes, etc.ad infinitum.
When he first the government gets to take 20+% (a cool million) before I get to take over dad's company.
BTW, 20% = the approximate payroll expense and profit. So I can take over dad's widget factory ONLY if I am okay with running it alone and without profit
:cuckoo:
Only a fucking moron would think this is a good thing

Forum List

Back