Republicans to repeal inheritance tax!

Gosh, I'm so glad that you helpfully explained to us why it's really okay to take something that isn't yours because it doesn't really harm the people it DOES belong to. That just makes you all warm and fuzzy and not like a cheap-ass, covetous, thieving piece of shit at all.

In the same measure why do you think you're entitle to the part of my income I paid last night? Does that make you a cheap-ass, covetous, thieving piece of shit?

What in the blazing hell are you blithering about? "Part of your income you paid last night" where? To whom? What part? Strain a little and try to make a coherent post, for Crissakes!
Fine, admit it, you're okay with the thieving government and taking part of my income when it never, ever belonged to them aren't you? Well aren't you?
Sorry -- missed your answer.
Are you sure you do not receive any benefit from the government that you think you're entitled to?

Are you saying Congress doesn't have the power to tax income from whatever source derived?

Dear God, I have to explain this to leftists every freaking day of my life!

"Power to do something" does not make it RIGHT to do it.

Can we start a collection to by the American Left a moral compass, please?

QUOTE="M14 Shooter, post: 11204829, member: 6581"]
What in the blazing hell are you blithering about? "Part of your income you paid last night" where? To whom? What part? Strain a little and try to make a coherent post, for Crissakes!
Fine, admit it, you're okay with the thieving government and taking part of my income when it never, ever belonged to them aren't you? Well aren't you?
Are you sure you do not receive any benefit from the government that you think you're entitled to?
Are you saying Congress doesn't have the power to tax income from whatever source derived?
Nobody's denying that the inheritance tax is illegal.... just trying to get those that are so in love with it to justify why they feel that taking a person's personal property, property which was accumulated after tax, is such a righteous thing to do.
They believe that others are entitled to that money.
They will not admit it, however.

Nobody's denying that the inheritance tax is illegal.... just trying to get those that are so in love with it to justify why they feel that taking a person's personal property, property which was accumulated after tax, is such a righteous thing to do.
They believe that others are entitled to that money.
They will not admit it, however.

Well I for one believe that the government has been entitled by the Constitution to tax inheritance as income. How Congress decides to do that and spend that money is another issue.[/QUOTE]

You for one think the Constitution allows the government to do any fucking thing you personally have decided that you like, and the question of whether or not they SHOULD do it never enters your mind at all. If the Democrats are in power, then it's all good.

Lets hope those Hilton kids are not in jeopardy of paying to much inheritance tax. How would they pay for the drugs and peasants? The little shit Conrad might not be able to brag about buying his way out of trouble.

Wow, how incredibly irrelevant, pointless, and time-wasting.

Might wanna look up "parodying". I have no problem understanding M-14, whether I agree with him or not. Boo, on the other hand, sounds like he should have put down the tequila bottle several ounces ago.

Boo's brain damage was caused by something far worse than alcohol. I suspect he's been huffing spray paint.

[

Voting won't fix you either, I suggest a good therapist and a good pharmcologist.

The definition of insanity is doing the same stupid thing over and over again but expecting different results.

That pretty well explains the mindset of you Moon Bats that thinks that big government will make this country more prosperous. For instance, your Boy Obama has tremendously grown the size of the Federal government but yet family income has declined and we have the most people in poverty and on welfare than we have ever had.

"When Obama took office in January 2009, the federal government employed 2.792 million people. Right now, it is down to 2.714 million."

Public Sector Payrolls Under Obama Much Lower than Other Presidents The New Republic

The Federal budget was also about a trillion less than it is now in additon we accumulated about $7 trillion more in debt. That is the real growth in government. We sure as hell didn't have Obamacare and the thousands of new regulations and the millions more on welfare.

That growth in government may have made the fat cat unions boys happy and the executives of Solyndra delirious with joy not to mention the Obamaphone Lady but the rest of us had to pay for it.

Real growth in deficit spending and government was under George W - have you not heard of Homeland Security and two wars of choice?

Obama says he has cut national deficit in half PolitiFact Wisconsin

These days the only people leaving anything to anybody are the damn fools who couldn't work out how to die bankrupt with the few remaining taxpayers saddled with their final expenses.

Well, I read the OP and decided to ignore it as typical leftist BS.

Then, I got to thinking. What is wrong about someone spending their life trying to create a legacy for their offspring - without tax gatherers taking it away?

Latinos have actually gotten quite smart about it. I know of many Hispanic businesses where the parents have "turned them over" to their children - usually the youngest - while continuing to run them.

What should it matter whether it's a small Mom and Pop operation or a massive corporation? It's all the same.

You for one think the Constitution allows the government to do any fucking thing you personally have decided that you like, and the question of whether or not they SHOULD do it never enters your mind at all. If the Democrats are in power, then it's all good.

Nope. Wrong again. The Constitution allowed the Government invade and occupy and destroy Iraq. Something I was personally against.

Might wanna look up "parodying". I have no problem understanding M-14, whether I agree with him or not. Boo, on the other hand, sounds like he should have put down the tequila bottle several ounces ago.

Boo's brain damage was caused by something far worse than alcohol. I suspect he's been huffing spray paint.

Reducing the rabid righties to meaningless insults, Priceless.

What is the moral justification for an "inheritance tax" aka a "death tax"? Small businesses and farms pay a range of taxes that most people (including corporate haters) don't have the education to understand and the small businesses and small farm dealings with the IRS are so convoluted that they pay for college education to the offspring of tax attorneys. Why would the government have the jurisdiction to collect a whopping tax on law abiding business and farm land owners just because somebody dies? How does the death of the owner of a business authorize the government to assess the value of the business and fine the lawful heirs for taking it over? It doesn't make any sense unless you are a low information drone who has been educated and conditioned to think that extortion is legal as long as a democrat tells you it is.

SAYS THE LOW INFO RIGHT WINGER. SHOCKING

Ten Facts You Should Know About the Federal Estate Tax

2. Taxable Estates Generally Pay Less Than One-Sixth of Their Value in Tax

4. Only a Handful of Small, Family-Owned Farms and Businesses Owe Any Estate Tax

5. The Largest Estates Consist Mostly of "Unrealized" Capital Gains That Have Never Been Taxed

1-8-15tax_rev3-23-15-f3.png

Much of the money that wealthy heirs inherit would never face any taxation were it not for the estate tax.

In fact, that's one reason why policymakers created the estate tax in 1916: to serve as a backstop to the income tax, taxing the income of wealthy taxpayers that would otherwise go completely untaxed.

Ten Facts You Should Know About the Federal Estate Tax Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

[

Voting won't fix you either, I suggest a good therapist and a good pharmcologist.

The definition of insanity is doing the same stupid thing over and over again but expecting different results.

That pretty well explains the mindset of you Moon Bats that thinks that big government will make this country more prosperous. For instance, your Boy Obama has tremendously grown the size of the Federal government but yet family income has declined and we have the most people in poverty and on welfare than we have ever had.

"When Obama took office in January 2009, the federal government employed 2.792 million people. Right now, it is down to 2.714 million."

Public Sector Payrolls Under Obama Much Lower than Other Presidents The New Republic

The Federal budget was also about a trillion less than it is now in additon we accumulated about $7 trillion more in debt. That is the real growth in government. We sure as hell didn't have Obamacare and the thousands of new regulations and the millions more on welfare.

That growth in government may have made the fat cat unions boys happy and the executives of Solyndra delirious with joy not to mention the Obamaphone Lady but the rest of us had to pay for it.

Get the fukkk off hate talk radio and grow a brain!

In the same measure why do you think you're entitle to the part of my income I paid last night? Does that make you a cheap-ass, covetous, thieving piece of shit?

Moral compass from the Randian fetishists? lol

Nope. Wrong again. The Constitution allowed the Government invade and occupy and destroy Iraq. Something I was personally against.

Yes, and you bitched about it endlessly, as I recall, AND insisted it was illegitimate. You might not remember that far back, but I do.

Yeah, your name-dropper politics mean nothing to me except "Gigantic epic fail". "Randian", "Faux News", "Limbaugh" squawked at me just translate as "nothing to see here".

Of course, your entire presence on Earth translates like that to me, so . . .

Eliminating the estate tax would be stealing from the treasury .
They earned it and civil servants have wants, needs and constituents to pay off.
The more taxes you pay the more patriotic and nobler you are, everyone knows about paying their fair share for the common good !

Yes, and you bitched about it endlessly, as I recall, AND insisted it was illegitimate. You might not remember that far back, but I do.

Nope, but it WAS built upon false premises!

Yeah, your name-dropper politics mean nothing to me except "Gigantic epic fail". "Randian", "Faux News", "Limbaugh" squawked at me just translate as "nothing to see here".

Of course, your entire presence on Earth translates like that to me, so . . .

4611335874_DOUCHE_ALERT_xlarge.jpeg

Nope, but it WAS built upon false premises!

Yeah, so you dipshits keep saying. Pity I don't believe repetition = truth.

Forum List

Back