How will the anti God crowd act if Jesus comes soon.

If the guy was accurate with the 5,000 year crap, and he actually gave it as closer to 2,000, then he is accurate with the 100,000 year crap, it's the SAME guy!!!

No he is not and there is no way to know a number 100,000 years ago.

The worlds population was only 200 million 2,000 years ago roughly.

It took 3,000 years to grow the population to 200 million.

So by going by those numbers that would put the population at the time of the flood around 70 million.

Half that number roughly would be female so how many of them were pregnant ?
Yes he is!!! You can't say he is right about the 5,000 years, which he actually said was closer to 2,000 years, and he is all wet about the 100,000 years. If he's wrong about the 100,000 years and the 2,000 years then he's wrong about the 5,000 years and everything else. The other sources in your article gave a few thousand years, 3,000 years, and 3,500 years so no one else supports the 5,000 years and the person who gave the2,000 to 5,000 years said it was PROBABLY closer to 2,000 years.

Let me try and explain something to you. You're are agreeing that the global flood took place 5,000 years ago right ?

Well the bible say's the earth was repopulated by noah and his sons which is pretty close to the number we see today.

The chronology of the bible say's man has been on the earth 6,000 years. Why do you accept the 5,000 years and not the 6,000 year claim ?

I don't know how many people populated the earth before the flood it's nothing but speculation.

But the bible was pretty close in the 5,000 year population.

Idolphin ran the numbers to and came pretty close to the worlds total population of today.

But 100,000 years ago you have no clue how many people were on the earth. That number is built on pure speculation. The bible does tell us how many was on the earth both at 6,000 years and 5,000 years.

For a further look here ya go.

www.god-truth.com/PDF/FLOODFACTS.pdf

You're gonna have to point it out but better maybe with a link .that is one of many theories by evolutionist that all of humanity originated from africa over 100,000 years ago.

There is no way to know how many humans were around 6,000 years ago because none of us were there. The only way to estimate is by knowing how many were present at the time.

The bible say's there were 8 people after the flood. The bible say's 6,000 years ago there were only two people adam and eve.

However there were wives available in Nod for their children...

Also shows the Bible essentially promotes inbreeding.

At one time it was allowed human beings were closer to perfection and less bad genes that could be passed on.

Either way inbreeding took place so whats your point ?

Tell me have you stoned your disobedient children to death?

I'm pretty sure none of us would not like to follow the laws of a being so mentally limited as to believe that stoning a child to death is a good thing.

And then there's the whole selling daughters into slavery thing....

No, has anyone following God's law ever stoned a child ?

Bad things have happened in slavery, but remember there were no companies like micro soft for people to work for. It was necessary for survival for people to become slaves sorry but that is reality.

Not every family owned land and livestock for survival. Yeah it was tough to make it back then nothing like it is today.

But you said that since we are not following god's law that we should all be punished.

One of god's laws is to stone children to death.

I suggest you comply or face the consequences.

I am not Jewish ask a Jew what his belief was on that matter.

Christ changed a lot of the laws that the Jews obeyed.

I don't know how many laws there actually was.

Thank God gave us a conscience so we have help with knowing right from wrong.

What are you talking about ?

Man are sinful we do deserve to die according to the laws of God but God did something so we didn't have to die.

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

(Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

Another example of something horribly immoral in the Old Testament, that half of the book should be ripped out and burned.

Yeah who gives a shit that the girl might not want to marry the fucking animal that raped her.

Can you not reason ?

If you look at the rashi commentary you will get your answer.

You are wrong one was rape and the other was consensual that was her punishment as well.

No, has anyone following God's law ever stoned a child ?

Bad things have happened in slavery, but remember there were no companies like micro soft for people to work for. It was necessary for survival for people to become slaves sorry but that is reality.

Not every family owned land and livestock for survival. Yeah it was tough to make it back then nothing like it is today.

But you said that since we are not following god's law that we should all be punished.

God also commands his followers to kill non-believers, he's responsible for genocide and infanticide and he demands his followers execute those very things.

So according to the Bible, a holy war needs to happen until billions and billions of men women, children and babies are murdered and their bodies piled up for the believers to get rid of.

Yes as i said God will wipe out the unrighteous one more time the righteous he does not put to death.

We are clear now ?

In Joshua’s (supposed) wars of conquest, God gets right in there. He throws down ‘great stones from heaven’ (Joshua 10.11) and scores a better body-count than his Israelites with mere swords. When the Lord gets up a real head of steam the slaughter reaches a truly epic scale. For merely looking into his Ark, Yahweh wipes out fifty thousand and seventy unfortunate men of Bethshemesh (1 Samuel 6.19).

Yes,he did,he got right in there and destroyed the first born of Egypt to but Egypt made that choice by choosing to destroy Israel's first born. The tables got turned on them.

Deu 32:35

(ASV) Vengeance is mine, and recompense, At the time when their foot shall slide: For the day of their calamity is at hand, And the things that are to come upon them shall make haste.

(BBE) Punishment is mine and reward, at the time of the slipping of their feet: for the day of their downfall is near, sudden will be their fate.

His vengeance is coming again soon.

Sad that your god viewed the babies of the Egyptians responsible for the deaths.

Thankfully man's moral compass has evolved thousands of years beyond that kind of practice being acceptable.

He let the last plague be done to Egypt that the egyptian leader willed on Israel.

The unrighteous are enemies to God like it or not.

Also shows the Bible essentially promotes inbreeding.

At one time it was allowed human beings were closer to perfection and less bad genes that could be passed on.

My point is I think it's immoral and anytime someone knowingly does it they're being immoral.

So the theory of evolution is immoral to ?

The real reason why it is not permitted is because of illness and deformity that can be the result of inbreeding.

The female that cain took as a wife was from the land of nod i don't know if there was any inbreeding.

Again i was not there and the bible didn't give us every detail.

Last edited:
If you ask the Jews they will say there is over 600 laws.

Yes, God saw fit to set laws on eating pork and shellfish, covering your head, not using transportation ....

But still thought slavery was a good idea

What do you think would have happened to the many that had no land or no livestock if they didn't become slaves ?

Hey we can solve the unemployment problem god's way: sell the poor slobs into slavery.

Yes, God saw fit to set laws on eating pork and shellfish, covering your head, not using transportation ....

But still thought slavery was a good idea

What do you think would have happened to the many that had no land or no livestock if they didn't become slaves ?

Hey we can solve the unemployment problem god's way: sell the poor slobs into slavery.

Well if obama don't get going it may come to that.

So why do you think slavery existed ?

Last edited:

God also commands his followers to kill non-believers even if they're members of your family, he's responsible for genocide and infanticide and he demands his followers execute those very things.

So according to the Bible, a holy war needs to happen until billions and billions of men women, children and babies are murdered and their bodies piled up for the believers to get rid of.

Yes as i said God will wipe out the unrighteous one more time the righteous he does not put to death.

We are clear now ?

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

No, your god is telling YOU to kill non-believers. We all know your God in the old testament is a crazy murderous one, but he also demands that you be crazy and murderous yourself.

Last edited:

My point is I think it's immoral and anytime someone knowingly does it they're being immoral.

So the theory of evolution is immoral to ?

The real reason why it is not permitted is because of illness and deformity that can be the result of inbreeding.

The female that cain took as a wife was from the land of nod i don't know if there was any inbreeding.

Again i was not there and the bible didn't give us every detail.

Evolution is neither moral nor immoral, it's just a plain fact.

Inbreeding, as would have to have happened according to the Bible, is immoral.

Yes,he did,he got right in there and destroyed the first born of Egypt to but Egypt made that choice by choosing to destroy Israel's first born. The tables got turned on them.

Deu 32:35

(ASV) Vengeance is mine, and recompense, At the time when their foot shall slide: For the day of their calamity is at hand, And the things that are to come upon them shall make haste.

(BBE) Punishment is mine and reward, at the time of the slipping of their feet: for the day of their downfall is near, sudden will be their fate.

His vengeance is coming again soon.

Sad that your god viewed the babies of the Egyptians responsible for the deaths.

Thankfully man's moral compass has evolved thousands of years beyond that kind of practice being acceptable.

He let the last plague be done to Egypt that the egyptian leader willed on Israel.

Again, it's sad you view babies as unrighteous enemies of God.

God also commands his followers to kill non-believers even if they're members of your family, he's responsible for genocide and infanticide and he demands his followers execute those very things.

We are clear now ?

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

No, your god is telling YOU to kill non-believers. We all know your God in the old testament is a crazy murderous one, but he also demands that you be crazy and murderous yourself.

God is no longer ordering wars that i know of ?

If he was i would do as he orders to the best of my ability.

I am hesitant these days to go to war because man say's so.

Maybe it's not what they are but what they will be that has something to do with God's judgement.

We are clear now ?

God is no longer ordering wars that i know of ?

If he was i would do as he orders to the best of my ability.

I am hesitant these days to go to war because man say's so.

I didn't see anything in that biblical verse that was time subjective. He's telling you to kill non-believers, no way around it, no way to spin your way out of it.

Take the Jews for example. Say Jesus returns in earth shading way. I am sure most of the Jews (this one for example) will become a believer and convert!

But what will the Christian crowd do if it doesn't happen? Same question!

You're pro-choice with this view ?

How do you view babies ?

Take the Jews for example. Say Jesus returns in earth shading way. I am sure most of the Jews (this one for example) will become a believer and convert!

But what will the Christian crowd do if it doesn't happen? Same question!

I will become a Jew :lol:

Forum List

Back