Would you like to live in the world that God has promised ?

Youwerecreated

VIP Member
Nov 29, 2010
Would the anti God crowd like to live in the world that God promises in the bible ?

Last edited:
Would the anti God crowd like to live in the world that God promises in the bible ?
Hell no! Why would anyone who isn't brainwashed want to be "so alone" it's "not good" for eternity with God????? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Perhaps we Christians should live what the Gospel preaches and show them what a Zion society looks like. I'm sure they would be much more likely to join us then.

It would depend on several things, do I have to grovel for all of eternity, and am I subject to the same vague interpetations of Gods laws that are stated in the bible? Also will this God interact with me or any of us. It has been over two thousand years since we heard anything from him, I get pissed waiting for the cable guy.

I can't get behind a God who has no standards.

***these are all assumptions on my part, based on twelve years of catholic schooling, college history courses, and independant research / observations.***

Perhaps we Christians should live what the Gospel preaches and show them what a Zion society looks like. I'm sure they would be much more likely to join us then.

No thanks. I wasted 27 years, 1 month, and 5 days on that fairy tale. Thankfully I wised up before I wasted any more time on it.

It would depend on several things, do I have to grovel for all of eternity, and am I subject to the same vague interpetations of Gods laws that are stated in the bible? Also will this God interact with me or any of us. It has been over two thousand years since we heard anything from him, I get pissed waiting for the cable guy.

***these are all assumptions on my part, based on twelve years of catholic schooling, college history courses, and independant research / observations.***

2000 years? That's a lie. He's still very active in the world today.

Yes he is... sitting around, laughing his ass off at the people who waste their time thinking he gives a fuck about them. My father was one of those people. Served him REAL well.... dead on his 54th birthday in August of 2001 from complications of Skin Cancer.

Maybe you're being scammed by an impostor God! :lol:

I can't argue that point with you because it is based on faith, and faith cannot be proven or disproven. What I can argue with you is man's inhumanity towords man, bigotry, strife, and all the things that aren't godlike. I can point out all the pastors, priests and clergy not living up to their own religious standards, and all the crimes committed by religions through out history. You will point out demonic possession, how Satan is also active in the world, and how after I die things will be so much better. None of these arguements even puts a dent in someones faith.

You have your faith, and I have mine. I do not want you to be a part of my faith, unless you want to be included, it is your choice. On the other hand I do not want to be a part of your faith and that is my choice.

What kind of world are you talking about? Our earthly world or heaven?

The earthly one that was created to be inhabited.

Isa 45:18 For so says Jehovah the Creator of the heavens, He is God, forming the earth and making it; He makes it stand, not creating it empty, but forming it to be inhabited. I am Jehovah, and there is no other.

Psa 37:11 But the meek shall inherit the earth, and shall delight themselves in the overflowing of peace.

Psa 149:4 For Jehovah takes pleasure in His people; He will beautify the meek with salvation.

Zep 2:3 Seek Jehovah, all the meek of the earth who have done His justice; seek righteousness; seek meekness. It may be you shall be hidden in the day of Jehovah's anger.

I can't argue that point with you because it is based on faith, and faith cannot be proven or disproven. What I can argue with you is man's inhumanity towords man, bigotry, strife, and all the things that aren't godlike. I can point out all the pastors, priests and clergy not living up to their own religious standards, and all the crimes committed by religions through out history. You will point out demonic possession, how Satan is also active in the world, and how after I die things will be so much better. None of these arguements even puts a dent in someones faith.

You have your faith, and I have mine. I do not want you to be a part of my faith, unless you want to be included, it is your choice. On the other hand I do not want to be a part of your faith and that is my choice.

Maybe because God is not running the show right now maybe you're being scammed by an impostor god.

2Co 4:4 in whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving ones, so that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ (who is the image of God) should not dawn on them.

Maybe it's you sir.:lol:

2Co 4:4 in whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving ones, so that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ (who is the image of God) should not dawn on them.

Ah, there's the rub. It could just as easily be either one of us, or both, or neither. No way to resolve this dilemma, from what I can see.

Ah, there's the rub. It could just as easily be either one of us, or both, or neither. No way to resolve this dilemma, from what I can see.

There is an easy way to resolve the dilemma. We go talk to the Source.

Heaven will be almost empty anyway, probably only a few thousand will deserve to be there.
Property values will be cheap.

What will there be to do for those who trade stocks? Doctors? Bankers? etc....

Best thing is there will be ZERO politicians in heaven...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back