How will ending early voting stop voter fraud?

I don't see how banning early voting would affect voter fraud, unless it allows someone who is going to vote more than once to go to different llocations.

Nice....see, how hard was that??? Interesting article....we'll have to see how it shapes up

Now where is the story about the OP?

From 2010:
The early vote: signs of GOP passion - Molly Ball - POLITICO.com
United States Elections Project

The reason the article is interesting is because it proves you to be a liar :eusa_hand:

I was wrong.....not a liar....liar is intent....but you wouldnt know that......the difference is I'll concede....unlike you....so wait......I FEEL morally superior to the gay rights guys.....wooooohoooooo

let me call the whaaaaambulence.....early voter actually helps republicans......all the working people can vote easier..

No actually it proves you to be a liar.

Republicans banned early voting in 6 states? I guess the logic is that everyone can take off a day of work to vote, right?

*crickets*
No... It's just that the less turnout there is voting, the better the chances of the republicans of winning.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

Could somebody please seriously explain to me why restricting early voting is an answer to voting fraud? I'm agnostic on the issue generally but I don't understand this.

Actually, Most employers that I know of MUST give their employees time off to vote, even if the polls are open for 12 hours.

While there are no federal laws that require employers to give employees time off to vote, the majority of jurisdictions have laws that require private employers to give employees time off to vote, and in many of these states, the employee must be paid for this time. Most states, even those without voting leave laws, have laws protecting employees from employer influence, interference or intimidation regarding their political opinions and/or right to vote.

Let's petition Congress to make this a Federal law!
They had to do it. Union employees started using more time off for voting than everyone else, and they had to be paid triple time overtime on voting day. :lmao:

Could somebody please seriously explain to me why restricting early voting is an answer to voting fraud? I'm agnostic on the issue generally but I don't understand this.

No one can the only explanation is to suppress the people that vote early. Who are those people who cant or are unwilling to take a day off of work? The poor people and who doesnt like to kick someone when they are down, right?

It's like a guy getting caught cheating and saying "It's not what it looks like!". Sometimes...it is.

Forum List

Back