Trump continues to tell GOP voters to reject mail-in voting.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
In multiple elections in recent years, we have routinely seen the Republicans get crushed in early voting and failing to make up the deficit on Election Day. While Democrats have generally had an advantage in early voter turnout, the difference has never been this staggering until the last few elections. Despite mailing his own vote in, Trump has continuously alarmed his base with tales of early voting fraud and chicanery, which is practically untrue. The result is that Republicans have become paranoid to mail in their ballots, but not all show up on Election Day, so they are losing prospective votes.

Trump poorly educated.jpg

Well, at Trump’s last rally he told his minions to vote early. Now he tells them voting early is a fraud.

As I have written before, MAGAs don‘t know what the hell they want or what they believe. What Trump says that day is their opinion du jour.

They should just take Trump’s current advice and forgo early voting and mail-in voting. Why the heck do I care whether they forego voting early or mail-in voting.

Last edited:
i believe the difference is,,,requested ballots as compared to everyone getting one....there is a difference....and trump blew this whole mail thing out of proportion...once again,his big mouth....

In multiple elections in recent years, we have routinely seen the Republicans get crushed in early voting and failing to make up the deficit on Election Day. While Democrats have generally had an advantage in early voter turnout, the difference has never been this staggering until the last few elections. Despite mailing his own vote in, Trump has continuously alarmed his base with tales of early voting fraud and chicanery, which is practically untrue. The result is that Republicans have become paranoid to mail in their ballots, but not all show up on Election Day, so they are losing prospective votes.

Fine. Let them lose again, if that is their choice.

2MinuteHate.jpg

Oregon is strictly mail-in voting ... Republicans don't have a chance ... that's an automatic 8 Elector Votes for Democrats every election ...

"Vote Early, Vote Often" ... I can already hear the whirr of photocopy machines ...

After the fake leftyvirus scam by the Dems who can blame him?Mail-in voting is subject to immense fraud as has been proven over and over again.
if you want to vote, stand in line, show your ID, and vote.

Last edited:
i believe the difference is,,,requested ballots as compared to everyone getting one....there is a difference....and trump blew this whole mail thing out of proportion...once again,his big mouth....
Correct...and I thought Trump's message was clear to that ponit and others. Stand in line, show your ID, and vote.

Well, not until the middle of the night when they arrived in black SUVs....remember?

Forum List

Back