How To "Free Palestine"

Imagine if few millions were to be relocated forcefully in your state/country,they have superior weapons? ,they bomb your people with technological weapons.how would you feel about this? they are colonialists,this is how i view Jewish presence in that area,colonialists with superior weapons,no legitimacy,no right to be there.

Jews have no right to be there??? I had no idea Muslims built Solomon's Temple.. Please excuse me while I go tell my neighbors what I just learned.

Imagine if few millions were to be relocated forcefully in your state/country,they have superior weapons? ,they bomb your people with technological weapons.how would you feel about this? they are colonialists,this is how i view Jewish presence in that area,colonialists with superior weapons,no legitimacy,no right to be there.

Jews have no right to be there??? I had no idea Muslims built Solomon's Temple.. Please excuse me while I go tell my neighbors what I just learned.

Seems the Muslims forget that indigenous Palestinians --- WERE JEWS!

Forgive me for mentioning it but you waste ink.

The Jewish, Samaritan etc. ancestors of the Palestinian Muslim and Christians built whatever was built. Did you not realize that the Jews began converting to Christianity after the birth of Jesus Christ and completely converted to Christianity in 380 AD when Christianity became the state religion of Rome and to live in Palestine one had to be Christian? Do you think the Christians just magically appeared. Poof!

Actually the Muslim and Christian Palestinians remember that they are descendants of the indigenous and other people that lived in Palestine. The Canaanites and others were in Palestine before the Jews, so the Jews cannot be indigenous. That the Palestinian's ancestors converted to Christianity when it became a legal requirement to do so under Roman Law, does not change who their ancestors are. Nor does the conversion to Islam of many (but not all) of their Christian ancestors for convenience change who the Muslim Palestinian's ancestors were.

Actually the Muslim and Christian Palestinians remember that they are descendants of the indigenous and other people that lived in Palestine. The Canaanites and others were in Palestine before the Jews, so the Jews cannot be indigenous. That the Palestinian's ancestors converted to Christianity when it became a legal requirement to do so under Roman Law, does not change who their ancestors are. Nor does the conversion to Islam of many (but not all) of their Christian ancestors for convenience change who the Muslim Palestinian's ancestors were.

You clearly have no idea what the term "indigenous" means, do you?

Hint: Its NOT the first peoples to ever be in a land and its not the mixed descendants of native plus invading and colonizing cultures.

Hint: Its NOT the first peoples to ever be in a land and its not the mixed descendants of native plus invading and colonizing cultures.
Jews born in Kiev are not indigenous to the Middle East.

You don't know what "indigenous" means either then.

You don't know what "indigenous" means either then.
You don't seem to know much about European Jews.

I'm afraid it is you that have difficulty in understanding what indigenous means. A descendant of a European convert to Judaism mother, is not indigenous to Palestine.

Wrong. Most but not all Jews born anywhere are indigenous to the land of Israel. It's in their bloodlines since antiquity over the generations.

Wrong. Most but not all Jews born anywhere are indigenous to the land of Israel. It's in their bloodlines since antiquity over the generations.

Their bloodlines are European.

LMAO! Eh, Monte, there is no such thing as some generic "European bloodline." There is however bloodlines by specific countries all over the world including bloodlines from the country that is now Israel. Get it yet?

LMAO! Eh, Monte, there is no such thing as some generic "European bloodline." There is however bloodlines by specific countries all over the world including bloodlines from the country that is now Israel. Get it yet?

Well, the Zionists have no such bloodline to Palestine.

Indigeneity is not measured by DNA or even by bloodlines. The POINT of defining and identifying indigenous cultures is to preserve the cultures in their places of origin against invading and conquering and colonizing foreigner cultures.

Indigeneity is not measured by DNA or even by bloodlines. The POINT of defining and identifying indigenous cultures is to preserve the cultures in their places of origin against invading and conquering and colonizing foreigner cultures.

Europeans that practice Judaism are no more indigenous to Palestine than Europeans that practice Christianity, though both religions had their origins there.

Europeans that practice Judaism are no more indigenous to Palestine than Europeans that practice Christianity, though both religions had their origins there.

Which demonstrates, still, that you don't understand what "indigenous" means. (Actually, that is untrue. I think you know very well what "indigenous" actually means. You are being deliberately deceitful.)

Which demonstrates, still, that you don't understand what "indigenous" means. (Actually, that is untrue. I think you know very well what "indigenous" actually means. You are being deliberately deceitful.)

You are just making things up. An Inuit that converts to Judaism is not indigenous to Palestine. You just don't get it.

You are just making things up. An Inuit that converts to Judaism is not indigenous to Palestine. You just don't get it.

Similarly, a European xtian Crusader who converted to Islamism is not indigenous to the Ottoman Empire.

You make the mistake that others in the Jew hating cabal make of believing that the geographic area called Pal'istan was your in vented "country of Pal'istan".

What a hoot.

Forum List

Back