Hezbollah prepares to liberate Israeli-occupied Golan for Syria

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The Iraqi branch of Hezbollah (Harakat Hezbollah al-Nujaba) has formed a new brigade, the "Golan Liberation Brigade".

"“After recent victories (in Syria), we have established the Golan Liberation Brigade,” al-Moussavi, the Harakat Hezbollah al-Nujaba movement’s spokesman, said at a press conference, as quoted by the Tasnim News Agency.

He added that “if the Syrian government requests, we are ready to take actions to liberate Golan.”"

Time for Bibi to withdraw.

Iraqi Shi'a militia creates Brigade to liberate the Syrian Golan Heights from Israeli occupation

The Iraqi branch of Hezbollah (Harakat Hezbollah al-Nujaba) has formed a new brigade, the "Golan Liberation Brigade".

"“After recent victories (in Syria), we have established the Golan Liberation Brigade,” al-Moussavi, the Harakat Hezbollah al-Nujaba movement’s spokesman, said at a press conference, as quoted by the Tasnim News Agency.

He added that “if the Syrian government requests, we are ready to take actions to liberate Golan.”"

Iraqi Shi'a militia creates Brigade to liberate the Syrian Golan Heights from Israeli occupation

Yea ... good luck with that.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yea ... good luck with that.

maxresdefault.jpg
The Saudi airforce is unable to prevent the Houthis from strolling through Saudi Arabia, destroying one base after another. The IDF will also be unable to beat this battle-hardened fighters. All depends on the Syrian government´s decision.

Maybe this wouldn't be a good idea now. :eusa_think:
Syria has many problems and involving Israel in the Syrian war would increase tension I guess :dunno:

You silly fools never learn... I guess another slaughter will happen with Israel being victorious and the Palestinian people paying the price for Hezbollah and Iran stupidity...

I find it funny Hezbollah and North Korea are acting up and it mean China the puppet master is wanting another proxy war to draw America eyes away from the South China Sea...

Yes, China funds Iran along with Russia and Iran funds Hezbollah, but hey who doesn't love a good proxy war bloodbath in favor of the United States and Israel!?!

To suggest that Islamic terrorists are going to liberate anything is a laughable joke. Hizbollocks, like all the other Islamic fascist groups, have one interest only, which is the imposition of their own version of politico-religious fascism.

Maybe this wouldn't be a good idea now. :eusa_think:
Syria has many problems and involving Israel in the Syrian war would increase tension I guess :dunno:
You are right. On the other hand - what could Israel do about it?

To suggest that Islamic terrorists are going to liberate anything is a laughable joke. Hizbollocks, like all the other Islamic fascist groups, have one interest only, which is the imposition of their own version of politico-religious fascism.
Hezbollah has never committed a terrorist act and participates in the democratic system. Just because Hezbollah opposes Zionist aggression it is not a terrorist org.

Hezbollah gave the IDF a good shellacking the last time they fought in Lebanon.

I doubt Israel wants to tangle with the Hezbollah freedom fighters again. .... :cool:

Times change and Hezbolla will get it ass knock back into Syria where it belongs if it attempt to attack Israel...

Also Hezbollah need to know their action will also cause great harm to the Palestinian people in all regions, but please attempt it to prove those like me wrong...

The IDF will also be unable to beat this battle-hardened fighters

Gee ... where have I heard THAT before?

220px-Ibn_Saud.jpg

"There are 50 million Arabs. What does it matter if we lose 10 million people to kill all the Jews?" -- Ibn Saud

220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1987-004-09A%2C_Amin_al_Husseini_und_Adolf_Hitler.jpg

"Slaughter Jews wherever you find them. Their spilled blood pleases Allah, our history and religion. That will save our honor." - Haj Amin Al-Husseini

fa2101dc1b25177d7bc6ba95d0e3d332.jpg

"We shall not enter Palestine with its soil covered in sand, we shall enter it with its soil saturated in blood" -- Abdul Nasser

220px-Anwar_Sadat_cropped.jpg

"Egypt is prepared to sacrifice a million Egyptian soldiers to recover its lost territory." -- Anwar Sadat

Yasser_Arafat.jpg

"The victory march will continue until the Palestinian flag flies in Jerusalem and in all of Palestine." -- Yasser Arafat

220px-Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_portrait_2013.jpg

"The Zionist Regime of Israel faces a dead-end and will under God's grace be wiped off the map," -- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

All dead men ... who were dead wrong.

I doubt Israel wants to tangle with the Hezbollah freedom fighters again. .... :cool:
I've read something about that. If I remember well it happened in the 2006 Lebanese war. :eusa_think:
The IDF was beaten in Lebanon in the past - despite massive superiority in numbers.
1982 Lebanon War - Wikipedia

They excel in burning civilians with white phosphorus and perforate them with shrapnel. But on the ground they are as weak as any other western military.

Hezbollah lost half its soldiers in Lebanon ... all it's missiles and mortars ... all it's command and control infrastructure and didn't gain a millimeter of Israeli territory ... so "shellacking" must mean something different to you than it does to the rest of the world.

19789999.jpg

The IDF will also be unable to beat this battle-hardened fighters

Gee ... where have I heard THAT before?

220px-Ibn_Saud.jpg

"There are 50 million Arabs. What does it matter if we lose 10 million people to kill all the Jews?" -- Ibn Saud

220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1987-004-09A%2C_Amin_al_Husseini_und_Adolf_Hitler.jpg

"Slaughter Jews wherever you find them. Their spilled blood pleases Allah, our history and religion. That will save our honor." - Haj Amin Al-Husseini

fa2101dc1b25177d7bc6ba95d0e3d332.jpg

"We shall not enter Palestine with its soil covered in sand, we shall enter it with its soil saturated in blood" -- Abdul Nasser

220px-Anwar_Sadat_cropped.jpg

"Egypt is prepared to sacrifice a million Egyptian soldiers to recover its lost territory." -- Anwar Sadat

Yasser_Arafat.jpg

"The victory march will continue until the Palestinian flag flies in Jerusalem and in all of Palestine." -- Yasser Arafat

220px-Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_portrait_2013.jpg

"The Zionist Regime of Israel faces a dead-end and will under God's grace be wiped off the map," -- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

All dead men ... who were dead wrong.
Israel depends on its US umbilical cord. Maybe they would be more amiable without.

I've read something about that. If I remember well it happened in the 2006 Lebanese war. :eusa_think:
The IDF was beaten in Lebanon in the past - despite massive superiority in numbers.
1982 Lebanon War - Wikipedia

They excel in burning civilians with white phosphorus and perforate them with shrapnel. But on the ground they are as weak as any other western military.
Burning civilians?
051.gif

Israel depends on its US umbilical cord. Maybe they would be more amiable without.

Israel repelled four attempted invasions while under an arms embargo from the US and most of Europe (1948 to 1972). Now, they are allied with the US and the most pro-Israel president is recent history. You think that support is going to dry up any time soon?

2357842477.jpg

Der mentsh trakht un Got lakht.

Hezbollah counts their dead in the Syrian bloodbath each day, and then some.

Nassrallah's nuts shake in fear of the Israeli pilots. The more he talks, the more we relax. They know the last thing they need is the Israeli wrath.

But this is the Arab thinking. Screaming and threatening and thinking you're impressive.

Forum List

Back