I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Lol

I have never denied that English is the dominate language.
This has zero to do with our exchange.

Spanish may well become the dominant language in 20 years. Enjoy!

I hope the Spanish speaking then demand you speak Spanish.

I'd love to see that.
/——/ Second generation immigrants speak English.
  • Language Usage: About nine-in-ten second-generation Hispanic and Asian-American immigrants are proficient English speakers, substantially more than the immigrant generations of these groups. When it comes to retaining one’s ancestral language, there are sizable differences by race and ethnicity. Eight-in-ten second-generation Hispanics say they can speak Spanish at least pretty well; just four-in-ten second-generation Asian Americans say the same about their parents’ native tongue.
  • Second-Generation Americans

Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

Yes seriously. Are you so stupid you did not know this?

/——/ Second generation immigrants speak English.
  • Language Usage: About nine-in-ten second-generation Hispanic and Asian-American immigrants are proficient English speakers, substantially more than the immigrant generations of these groups. When it comes to retaining one’s ancestral language, there are sizable differences by race and ethnicity. Eight-in-ten second-generation Hispanics say they can speak Spanish at least pretty well; just four-in-ten second-generation Asian Americans say the same about their parents’ native tongue.
  • Second-Generation Americans

Did you have a point?

If so, you forgot to say.

Anyone else get the feeling noon has never once so much as been to America?

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
Leftist hatred for the right has gone way over the cuckoo's nest.

Covid is caused by a virus that is so small it's difficult to see without an electron microscope.

I'm not sure it did or didn't come from a lab or from some worm that was chewing beneath the surface somewhere in a muddy ground that had centuries of harboring the feces from mammals, birds, or cold blooded amphibians or ancient fish that died out millions of years ago.

I just Don't think any person in this country had anything to do with the vector route of any American President who has conveniently been accused of wrongdoing for two reasons: neither party can prove the other is the cause of this heinous viral parasite.

Using a political opponent as a scapegoat to blame Covid as a convenient excuse to make believe a foreign country's leaders were looking for a way to get rid of Americans is impossible to prove. I pray that our scientists find ways to rid the world of this malady.

Last edited:
We have no unofficially national language, you fuckin imbicile.
/——/ Maybe the word unofficial confused you.

The United States has no official language​

It’s true, there’s no official language of the United States at the federal level. The debate about whether or not to adopt an official language has been going on since at least the 1750s. Still, the vast majority of people in the United States speak English (about 275 million), which makes it the country’s de facto (in practice, instead of in law) official language.

2. Over half the states in the U.S. have made English an official language​

Although there are no laws stating that English is the official language at the federal level, 31 states have their own laws proclaiming it as the official language on the state level, which usually just means it has to be used for government communications.

All we remember is Biden killing people with his "safe and effective" lies about those deadly covid vaccines.

Yes... indeed we do remember. That's why we are voting for President Trump
I read a lot of articles on human diseases and both medical and homeopathic panaceas. One article I read gave a preventive method that works well on viruses in general, and in particular, it was shared by nutritional scientists during the last round of the covid pandemic in recent times. Get zinc, Vitamin A, and Vitamin D tablets, and 17 to 20 ounces of water (ie, large glass of water) lfelt
While we had affordable gas and food and housing.
Out of the park, jc456!

/——/ Maybe the word unofficial confused you.

The United States has no official language​

It’s true, there’s no official language of the United States at the federal level. The debate about whether or not to adopt an official language has been going on since at least the 1750s. Still, the vast majority of people in the United States speak English (about 275 million), which makes it the country’s de facto (in practice, instead of in law) official language.

2. Over half the states in the U.S. have made English an official language​

Although there are no laws stating that English is the official language at the federal level, 31 states have their own laws proclaiming it as the official language on the state level, which usually just means it has to be used for government communications.
Hey idiot, you proved my point.
🤡

Forum List

Back