How to Deal With Your White Guilt

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Apparently there is no end to the mileage liberals can get out of white guilt!! I personally have no guilt since I was born 100 years after slavery ended, and my parents and grandparents were in another country when slavery existed. America is not a commune, we are not even responsible for our parents debts, let alone slavery 200 years ago as practiced by a few Scot Irish southerners. Why not make the descendants of the few white southerners feel guilty and the descendants of the northern opposition feel proud? Why not conclude reparation welfare is likely to be more destructive to blacks than regular welfare entitlements since it is racist and would build upon the crippling affects of regular welfare which, among other things, destroyed love and family in the black community and created the school to prison pipeline.

What do you do about white grievance? It's the very lifeblood of the Trumpbots incessant rage. Answer that one. Tell them that the country owes them nothing and that their feelings are stupid.

Guilt is a personal emotion ... there is no such thing as collective guilt.

Anyone who feels any bit of accountability for any bad things their forefathers have done is an idiot.

Anyone who feels any bit of accountability for any bad things their forefathers have done is an idiot.

Lefties blame their ancestors for being losers.

If their ancestors heard the whines, they would turn in their graves... where just like here, there is zero white guilt.

That's easy for me.

I don't have White Guilt.

This exactly. So-called "white-guilt" amounts to one thing only: the zealously religious self-flagellation and self-martyrization of the pious white postmodernists' faith. These hearts bleed for their own insufficiencies . . .

Apparently there is no end to the mileage liberals can get out of white guilt!! I personally have no guilt since I was born 100 years after slavery ended, and my parents and grandparents were in another country when slavery existed. America is not a commune, we are not even responsible for our parents debts, let alone slavery 200 years ago as practiced by a few Scot Irish southerners. Why not make the descendants of the few white southerners feel guilty and the descendants of the northern opposition feel proud? Why not conclude reparation welfare is likely to be more destructive to blacks than regular welfare entitlements since it is racist and would build upon the crippling affects of regular welfare which, among other things, destroyed love and family in the black community and created the school to prison pipeline.
'Hate' & 'Guilt' are just 2 types of emotional manipulation Democrats try to push, keeping people focused on the past while trying to convince them they were either victims or the 'perpetrators'.

The past is the past and is best left There. The truth / fact is 'shit happens'. Learn from it, leave it, don't dwell on it.

Dems want people to be emotionally trapped in the past, to be controlled and divided by their anger / guilt.

F* 'em. Tomorrow is another day, & it is what you make of it. Where you are is because of your own life choices.

Every day is a 'do-over'. Don't like your life - make different choices rather than blame others.

Foreigners come from 3rd world hell-holes and open their own successful businesses. If people / libs spent as much time and effort working hard as they do bitching, hating, and blaming others they would be millionaires.

But there is such a thing as collective debt. Nobody is blaming today's population for the horrendous damage done by slavery, but we owe it to those who are still suffering the disadvantages it caused.Think of it as settling the affairs of an estate when a will is read. The estate's debts need to be settled.

But there is such a thing as collective debt. Nobody is blaming today's population for the horrendous damage done by slavery, but we owe it to those who are still suffering the disadvantages it caused.Think of it as settling the affairs of an estate when a will is read. The estate's debts need to be settled.
I really have nothing to collect or owe.
I wasn't in the Estate's will.

But there is such a thing as collective debt.

There isn't, actually. According to tort law, only a person culpable of inflicting pain and suffering is responsible for the damages.

So all debts are forgotten when an estate is settled? If a business changes all it's personnel, that doesn't make all the businesses debt disappear. The business still exists, so the debt still exists. Our country which still owes the debt still exists. It still owes the debt. It probably won't take the form of a cash dispersal, but as a country, we have an obligation to clean up some of the mess that was made in the past.

I really have nothing to collect or owe.
I wasn't in the Estate's will.

Of course you are, whether you own up to it or not.

Forum List

Back