How to deal with MS-13?

If Latinos don’t like being confronted it’s time for them to go.. our cultures don’t mix

As long as the left has political influence.......we will have MS-13. And much worse.
Ironically, the vast majority of their criminal acts are against the very Dims who give them Sanctuary.

Unfortunately, a lot of other, undeserving and innocent people will pay also. Tragic on that account.

Eventually MS13 will become an arm of the Cartels. Just watch.

19 MS-13 gang members indicted in 'medieval-style' California slayings were in country illegally, officials say

Over 10k strong and the most violent gang in the world. Many here illegally and recruiting. Leftists create sanctuary cities, want to take guns away from lawful citizens, want to abolish ICE and vilify our police force. Also they kneel for The Anthem and disrespect our military. So how would Leftists fight against MS 13? A Latino gang.

I am genuinely curious.

Open hunting season. The us spec ops community is always up for a challenge. Declare them a terrorist organization and let the special operators take them out.

How to deal with MS-13?

let the Gang Units handle them they're trained for that.

your average joe blow or RW dumbass wouldn't make it past the first night of drive by's -

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Gang units are overwhelmed. working too many hours... you guys dont like the police anyway... theyre just a bunch of racist white guys right? The gang units need help... maybe if cities like SF stopped being sanctuary cities and blocking law enforcement from protecting people it might be a start.

Illegal Alien Murderer Had Murdered Before

..... our cultures don’t mix

Despite the fact that they have for centuries?
Some have the majority doesn’t say get away the good with the bad and kicking them out is good for America

Learn English or get out of my country.
We’re kicking them out a little boY, ending the refugee programs, We’re going to kick him so far out of this goddamn country you won’t even see the fucking asses anymore

Some have the majority doesn’t say get away the good with the bad and kicking them out is good for America

We’re kicking them out a little boY, ending the refugee programs, We’re going to kick him so far out of this goddamn country you won’t even see the fucking asses anymore

English - learn it

English - learn it
Assimilate lead it lol

EASY SOLUTION. SEND 20K NG into the rat's nests where MS13 hides. Anyone with any MS13 Tats goes immediately into the commercial wood chippers parked on the streets.
Put a 10K bounty on anyone wearing an MS13 Tat.

Forum List

Back