Prosecutors accuse MS-13 of 7 'medieval-style' slayings, including cutting heart out of rival

Always remember: Nancy Piglosi called MS-13 members "children of god" after Trump accurately called them animals.

It is normal in these countries to dismember someone. In these countries, that they'll think that you are weak, if you haven't killed anyone in your lifetime.

You absolutely just pulled that out of your ass.

It is normal in these countries to dismember someone. In these countries, that they'll think that you are weak, if you haven't killed anyone in your lifetime.

Los Angeles MS-13 gang members were charged Tuesday with the “medieval-style” slayings of seven people, including a rival gang member who had his heart cut out of his chest.

The federal RICO indictment with the murder charges targets an MS-13 group in the San Fernando Valley and spells out other acts of violence prosecutors say were committed on behalf of the notorious transnational gang, which President Trump has vilified for its wanton violence in New York and other places.

In announcing the indictment against 22 individuals, Los Angeles U.S. Attorney Nick Hanna credited a collaborative law enforcement effort with solving several murder cases and dealing “a severe blow to members of the gang who engaged in acts of brutality not seen in the region for over 20 years."
Prosecutors accuse MS-13 of 7 'medieval-style' slayings, including cutting heart out of rival

Colombian port city where body parts wash up following screams in the dark

Trump is trying to get rid of these animals and Democrats are opposing him every step of the way.

Americans could stop using recreational drugs ... OR ... Americans could legalize recreational drugs.

Either stop would put an end to this drug gang violence.

Failing to accept the reality that as long as people use illegal drugs there will be illegal drug dealers is what contributes to this violence.
Half agree. Legalization would destroy this country. Americans should have more self respect than using drugs. Makes you weak and pathetic

Americans could stop using recreational drugs ... OR ... Americans could legalize recreational drugs.

Either stop would put an end to this drug gang violence.

Failing to accept the reality that as long as people use illegal drugs there will be illegal drug dealers is what contributes to this violence.
Half agree. Legalization would destroy this country. Americans should have more self respect than using drugs. Makes you weak and pathetic

Exactly the same argument for criminalizing alcohol.

The fact is, anyone who wants to use recreational drugs is already doing so. The law is no detterent.

Making recreational drugs illegal simply created a trillion dollar criminal drug market that is the source of much of America's violent crime.

You absolutely just pulled that out of your ass.
Well I don't know about that. It will be impossible to retrieve any kind of information from the inside of my rectum. Even when I put toilet paper down there. That i doesn't sees any writing on it.
Years ago, I use to work for an irrigation company. I use to got out and inspected the canals with someone who is from Mexico, that he around 71 years old at the time. He told me a lot about his country and the rest of the southern countries. I was telling him that I should move on down there. But he was saying that it will be great, but he also said that I'll be needing to pay for protection. He said that the police doesn't protect unless you pay them. He said that in these countries. That it is no big deal when someone comes up murdered. That dead bodies are treated as road killed. He said we American makes mole's hills into mountains. He says that people are born and they die. He is a loyal and great guy. It is just his upbringing has warped his mind.
And at these resorts. They warns the tourist not to leave the resorts. They tells them that they are at their own risk if the leave the resorts.

BTW most of them were illegals just in country within last four yrs....congrats dems.…. Dem party needs to be listed as an accomplice

It certainly ended their involvement in selling alcohol.
Organized crime is still around, isn't it. You get rid of illegal drugs MS-13 is not going to disappear. Grow up.
The gangs now have branched out into kidnapping for sale. They aren't intetested in ransom. Murder for hire and their rates are pretty low too.

MS-13 had to out criminal and out violence Los Zetas who out criminaled and out violenced the established cartels.

MS-13 is in turn being challenged by a brand new gang who intends to make MS-13 look gentle. They are the Jalisco New Generation Cartel. They will arrive just like MS-13, as unaccompanied minors. Maybe you can foster one or two.

7https://www.insightcrime.org/news/analysis/training-grounds-mexico-jalisco-cartel/

Organized crime is still around, isn't it. You get rid of illegal drugs MS-13 is not going to disappear. Grow up.

MS-13 is, first and foremost, a business. If you take away the market from a business, they are out of business, until they find another market.

Today, there is no market more lucrative than illicit drugs. Sellers of illicit drugs gross more money than Apple.

MS-13 is, first and foremost, a business. If you take away the market from a business, they are out of business....

You're wrong. It's just pure evil. You are trying to figure things out rationally that just are not rational. You're talking about things that look human but no longer are human. When someone is 100% convinced that their own lives have no value then they cannot conceive of any life having any value. There is no more apt description of evil.

ICE is chasing illegal immigrants that have committed no crimes, have families, are supporting themselves.... instead of focusing on the gangs and criminals to deport.... per Trump's request.

When staffing and money and the courts are limited, they should be focusing on getting rid of the gang members and criminals FIRST.

MS-13 is, first and foremost, a business. If you take away the market from a business, they are out of business, until they find another market.

Today, there is no market more lucrative than illicit drugs. Sellers of illicit drugs gross more money than Apple.
No one disputes that MS-13 would have to diversify. There is also no doubt that's exactly what these blood thirsty animals would do (were drugs to magically become legalized across the board...which is very unlikely).
Murder, extortion, etc. is their business. It's what they do. Let me repeat myself...do you think MS-13 will simply go away and get jobs at Taco Bell? Grow up.

Drug offenses are punished way more harshly in peaceful countries with little drug problem.
Democrats continually complain that America is overly prosecuting drug crimes. Trump is leading the charge to reform tough drug laws.

Do you think that both wrong?

Name a few civilized countries harder on drug possession and dealing please
Singapore. China
The solutions in both countries are very different. Singapore has the death penalty. China treats drug use as a medical issue with users sent to work rehab in a mega factory. Drug dealers have their organs harvested. The Philippines also executes addicts and dealers.
The Philippines is close enough to civilized. China... Notsomuch.

So you think we're too soft on drug dealers?

We could just round them up and shoot them. Their lives dont matter.

No one disputes that MS-13 would have to diversify. There is also no doubt that's exactly what these blood thirsty animals would do (were drugs to magically become legalized across the board...which is very unlikely).
Murder, extortion, etc. is their business. It's what they do. Let me repeat myself...do you think MS-13 will simply go away and get jobs at Taco Bell? Grow up.
they'd likely go in to the illegal gun sales business... the Black Market

or something else the gvt is restricting us on..... :dunno:

or maybe focus selling drugs to those under 18 even more so than now if those over 18 can get them legally????

I think the unintended consequences of something like that are pretty darn scary.... ya just never know the worse things that could come out of it?

We could just round them up and shoot them. Their lives dont matter.

But you see, we can't.

Our law enforcement must follow the rules of jurisprudence.

If your concern is to eliminate drug crime. Remove the crime from drugs.

You think MS-13 enforcers stand a chance against Pzier's lawyers?

ap_resize.php

Forum List

Back