As bad as San Franciscio is now, its about get far worse

I told ya, watch the movie
'Devils Advocate', remind you of what's taking place lately with lawyers, judges, and law makers?

I told ya, watch the movie
'Devils Advocate', remind you of what's taking place lately with lawyers, judges, and law makers?

I've seen that movie several times, Al Pacino, Keanu Reeves. Not going to disagree with you.

Radical Son of Cop-Killing Terrorists Wins San Francisco DA Race

Take a look and what the dems have in store for the rest of the country if they get their way.

We narrowly avoided the same thing in Queens NYC, where the radical democrat narrowly lost to a democrat, but a sane one.

What is going to happen is criminals will be emboldened by what they see as a soft prosecutorial atmosphere.

Expect significant increases in shoplifting, petty break ins, and aggressive panhandling.

And then look for the new DA to blame the victims, and Trump.

More obsession about California.

You girls need a new hobby

California is the canary in the mine. The canary has been dead for a decade or so, but the miners just ignore it and try not to breathe to heavy.

California is the canary in the mine. The canary has been dead for a decade or so, but the miners just ignore it and try not to breathe to heavy.

FYI:
It's not California, it's San Francisco, the entire state isn't like the SF Lunatic Asylum.

SF is just further down the slope, the rest of the State is either willingly behind it, or being dragged along for the ride.

FYI:
It's not California, it's San Francisco, the entire state isn't like the SF Lunatic Asylum.

SF is just further down the slope, the rest of the State is either willingly behind it, or being dragged along for the ride.

It might seem that way but California is a VERY diverse state in terms of political and cultural attitudes, life styles, etc..,

San Francisco is the lunatic asylum that's out of step with just about everywhere else in the State.

FYI:

It might seem that way but California is a VERY diverse state in terms of political and cultural attitudes, life styles, etc..,

San Francisco is the lunatic asylum that's out of step with just about everywhere else in the State.

You can say the same for NYC vs. the rest of NY, but again, the lead nuts drag everyone down.

FYI:

th

th

I dunno, they look pretty similar to me.

Fuck off, you progs are so intellectually dishonest it's no wonder you support filth. So SF has gone from electing turn-genders to domestic terrorists. That's progressive alright.

Forum List

Back