How to deal with MS-13?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
There is only one way to deal with animals who do not value their own lives, and therefore do not value any.

as odd as it is....this small rural area has had to deal with ms 13 members and antics....up here they target business
that deal in large amounts of cash....get jobs and set up scams or outright robberies....seems someone always turns the into the owners getting them dismissed....then we have them hiding out here...they seem to think they can go unnoticed

19 MS-13 gang members indicted in 'medieval-style' California slayings were in country illegally, officials say

Over 10k strong and the most violent gang in the world. Many here illegally and recruiting. Leftists create sanctuary cities, want to take guns away from lawful citizens, want to abolish ICE and vilify our police force. Also they kneel for The Anthem and disrespect our military. So how would Leftists fight against MS 13? A Latino gang.

I am genuinely curious.
146-1463012_bullet-hd-wallpaper-bullets-in-pill-bottles.jpg

19 MS-13 gang members indicted in 'medieval-style' California slayings were in country illegally, officials say

Over 10k strong and the most violent gang in the world. Many here illegally and recruiting. Leftists create sanctuary cities, want to take guns away from lawful citizens, want to abolish ICE and vilify our police force. Also they kneel for The Anthem and disrespect our military. So how would Leftists fight against MS 13? A Latino gang.

I am genuinely curious.
If MS-13 are are killing illegals, OK. Otherwise, hit them hard and fast with black OPS teams.

STOP letting them into the USA . Actually , STOP all importation of third worlders !!

Profile for starters.
---------------------------- PROFILE you say . And then there would be lawsuits for DISCRIMINATION . Personally I think that you rising class or generations of millennials and dummies are messed up forever . But , we will see .

Frequent sweeps of areas where they operate (not hard to figure out), the harshest sentencing available, deportations where applicable with countries of origin accepting them into the most ungentle conditions allowable under their laws.

I am genuinely curious.
they've joined them

MS 13 is from El Salvador. Tough to bring them to justice when Leftists hate police officers and our military and support Sanctuary Cities.

You know, it's a big bangy thing that was used on the japs. Shirley it'll grease some meskins.

Stupid upon stupid.
Meskins is as meskins do, let them glow in the dark to reduce their light bills.

Still not funny, low-life.
thumb_japanese-fashion-trends-1920-1950-1930s-1920s-1950s-1940s-this-53380688.png
-------------------------------------------------- oh man , what can I say Mike from Texas !!! ------------ yeeeeehaw , Chuckle eh !!

Forum List

Back