How to deal with MS-13?

Profile for starters.
---------------------------- PROFILE you say . And then there would be lawsuits for DISCRIMINATION . Personally I think that you rising class or generations of millennials and dummies are messed up forever . But , we will see .

I’m old enough to have a millennial as a child of my own. You made my point that DISCRIMINATION takes precedence over safety to our community. That’s a big problem.

MS 13 is from El Salvador. Tough to bring them to justice when Leftists hate police officers and our military and support Sanctuary Cities.

Actually MS 13 originated in Los Angeles and was started by immigrants from El Salvador.

It's been spreading from the U.S. to other countries.
My point is that they are not Mexican.

Profile for starters.
---------------------------- PROFILE you say . And then there would be lawsuits for DISCRIMINATION . Personally I think that you rising class or generations of millennials and dummies are messed up forever . But , we will see .

I’m old enough to have a millennial as a child of my own. You made my point that DISCRIMINATION takes precedence over safety to our community. That’s a big problem.
------------------------- its all the millennial dip zhits that have elevated Discrimination in all cases over and above Common sense . Too me its like millennials have lost the sense of Self Preservation . 'ISLAMIC 'mommy' deserves to be locked up forever in the Bed that she and others like her made for themselves . Their purpose was to kill American Military .

19 MS-13 gang members indicted in 'medieval-style' California slayings were in country illegally, officials say

Over 10k strong and the most violent gang in the world. Many here illegally and recruiting. Leftists create sanctuary cities, want to take guns away from lawful citizens, want to abolish ICE and vilify our police force. Also they kneel for The Anthem and disrespect our military. So how would Leftists fight against MS 13? A Latino gang.

I am genuinely curious.

Keep them in San Francisco

Frequent sweeps of areas where they operate (not hard to figure out), the harshest sentencing available, deportations where applicable with countries of origin accepting them into the most ungentle conditions allowable under their laws.

Isn't that a bit lenient? Hit squads from the U.S. Government just needs to rub them out and put an end to this shit. You deport they'll be right back.

They are still around? What happened to trumps grand plan to get rid of them?

What do you do when a state guarantees "sanctuary status" to criminals who are illegally in the country? If you factor in the apparent mission of the FBI and the CIA to assist democrats in a political coup it seems that we are screwed.

They are still around? What happened to trumps grand plan to get rid of them?

Everyone noticed that you did not answer the question.
The question is for liberals . I just find the question funny. As if righties have an answer. This was a big trump thing and they are still here. Seems the right has talk and no answer.

Frequent sweeps of areas where they operate (not hard to figure out), the harshest sentencing available, deportations where applicable with countries of origin accepting them into the most ungentle conditions allowable under their laws.

Isn't that a bit lenient? Hit squads from the U.S. Government just needs to rub them out and put an end to this shit. You deport they'll be right back.

I understand the emotion, perhaps better than most here, but we have to remain a nation of laws.

How to deal with MS-13?

let the Gang Units handle them they're trained for that.

your average joe blow or RW dumbass wouldn't make it past the first night of drive by's -

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

19 MS-13 gang members indicted in 'medieval-style' California slayings were in country illegally, officials say

Over 10k strong and the most violent gang in the world. Many here illegally and recruiting. Leftists create sanctuary cities, want to take guns away from lawful citizens, want to abolish ICE and vilify our police force. Also they kneel for The Anthem and disrespect our military. So how would Leftists fight against MS 13? A Latino gang.

I am genuinely curious.
Ship them to San Francisco they deserve them, then give crazy Cali to Mexico

What do you do when a state guarantees "sanctuary status" to criminals who are illegally in the country? If you factor in the apparent mission of the FBI and the CIA to assist democrats in a political coup it seems that we are screwed.

So I live in a state that has no sanctuaries and MS 13 runs rampant, they are scattered all over the U.S.

Forum List

Back