How The Democrats Created A Nation of Terrorists

The modern era of terrorist attacking US targets was begun in first term of the Reagan administration when Muslim ME terrorist targeted and bombed the US Embassy in Beirut Lebanon on April 18, 1983. It killed 63 people, including 17 American citizens. It was the first targeted American violent attack by Muslim middle eastern terrorist.

The OP was asked in several posts or provide or explain the Reagan response. She has refused to answer the simple question because it was obviously not of any merit. Instead, she has reverted to her method of deflection by changing the subject and piling on endless cut and paste to divert attention from the fact she is afraid to answer the question.

The question has an ugly answer and shows how Reagan started the downhill slide into the era of terrorism that is still with us. Marines were in Lebanon. Our last remaining Battleship was off the coast of Lebanon. An aircraft carrier task force was off the coast of Lebanon. Allied French paratroopers were in Lebanon, a NATO force trained to coordinate with US Marines.

On Oct 23, 1983, having no fear of US retribution or significant response to the Embassy bombing, the terrorist blew up the Marine Barracks with a truck bomb that killed over 243 Marines. The modern era of terrorism had begun. Terrorist saw the profits and benefits to using the targeting of Americans and American interest as a reliable and acceptable tactic.

1. Terrorism could not have begin with Reagan, as it was Democrat Jimmy Carter who provided a home for the blood cult that we call Iran.

"When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 108

Did you know that Democrat Carter preceded the great one, Ronald Reagan?
True story.

And Democrat Franklin Roosevelt even earlier.

BTW.....is it true that your god, Democrat Franklin Delano Roosevelt, despised minorities such as Jews, blacks and Asians?

By 'Bigotry' you Leftists mean 'thought crimes'?

.....can't have anyone thinking differently than the mandated thought, can you, Nazis....er, Liberals.

BTW.....against whom are most real crimes committed?

'Of the 1,340 victims of an anti-religious hate crime:

62.4 percent were victims of an offender’s anti-Jewish bias.
11.6 percent were victims of an anti-Islamic bias.'
Victims

Yet you support Obama, who committed the greatest offense against a religion....the back-stabbing snake authorized the UN vote against Israel, and wants the 7th century savages on their doorstep.

Go figure.
So Oblama back stabbed a religion? And here I thought Israel had Jews in it...Jews is not a religion...Judaism is though....

"So Oblama back stabbed a religion?"

1. You may try to tap-dance around it....but it is exactly what he did.
"After back-stabbing Israel, Team Obama pretends its hands are clean"
After back-stabbing Israel, Team Obama pretends its hands are clean | New York Post

The explanation is here:
Which is the only 'religion' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced?

2. Further, he sent troops to Poland to poison any chance the Trump administration has of a detente with the Russians, essentially stabbing America in the back.

QED...He is a dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.
I see, yet Israel is not a religion, you do understand that much? Huh Perfect Polly?

Is you post an admission of my statement that the dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting snake, Obama, stabbed Israel in the back by inciting the UN resolution?
You admitted it,why do I need to admit what you have already admitted?

And yet again I find you require a lesson in the English language.

ad·mit
ədˈmit/
verb
  1. 1.
    confess to be true or to be the case, typically with reluctance.

As in, 'Do you admit that you're a dunce?'

I admitted nothing, I made a statement.

state·ment
ˈstātmənt/
noun
  1. a definite or clear expression of something in speech or writing.

Are you actually claiming to have gone to college??
Do they give a diploma at the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College???

Piss off

And Reagan was selling those arms to a revolutionary faction in Iran that was interested in overthrowing the Assahollah
Liar or hopelessly ill-informed. The weapons went directly into the Iranian Military and Iranian Guard. The deal led directly to the release of American hostages held in Lebanon by the terrorist who quickly kidnapped more Americans for further deals.
Should have read your link. It confirms what I have written and confirms you as a dunce.

Oh....BTW.....is it true that your god, Democrat Franklin Delano Roosevelt, despised minorities such as Jews, blacks and Asians?
So did republicans....and your point is?

Republicans don't have their officials as demigods.
Democrats do.

The modern era of terrorist attacking US targets was begun in first term of the Reagan administration when Muslim ME terrorist targeted and bombed the US Embassy in Beirut Lebanon on April 18, 1983. It killed 63 people, including 17 American citizens. It was the first targeted American violent attack by Muslim middle eastern terrorist.

The OP was asked in several posts or provide or explain the Reagan response. She has refused to answer the simple question because it was obviously not of any merit. Instead, she has reverted to her method of deflection by changing the subject and piling on endless cut and paste to divert attention from the fact she is afraid to answer the question.

The question has an ugly answer and shows how Reagan started the downhill slide into the era of terrorism that is still with us. Marines were in Lebanon. Our last remaining Battleship was off the coast of Lebanon. An aircraft carrier task force was off the coast of Lebanon. Allied French paratroopers were in Lebanon, a NATO force trained to coordinate with US Marines.

On Oct 23, 1983, having no fear of US retribution or significant response to the Embassy bombing, the terrorist blew up the Marine Barracks with a truck bomb that killed over 243 Marines. The modern era of terrorism had begun. Terrorist saw the profits and benefits to using the targeting of Americans and American interest as a reliable and acceptable tactic.

You are a seriously stupid, uninformed bitch.

The golden age of terrorism - CNN.com
Keep trying to divert and deflect. The subject is middle eastern terrorism.

Exactly what the OP indicated......Democrat Jimmy Carter, the sponsor.

1. Terrorism could not have begin with Reagan, as it was Democrat Jimmy Carter who provided a home for the blood cult that we call Iran.

"When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."

True story.

BTW.....is it true that your god, Democrat Franklin Delano Roosevelt, despised minorities such as Jews, blacks and Asians?
I won't let you deflect so easily on this topic. I did not say that terrorism began with Reagan. I said modern day terrorism was given birth under Reagan. That means targeting Americans and American interest. Modern day terrorism and the terrorism of the 80's was about killing Americans and blowing up Embassies and American facilities. What happened under Carter in Iran was the takeover of an Embassy by a quasi-government entity. What followed under Reagan was the actual bombing of facilities and murder of Americans.

Two months after the bombing of the Marine Barracks in Beirut, the Embassy in Kuwait was bombed along with other targets, including the American Raytheon facilities. That happened on Dec.12, 1983. Reagan made no military response.

Are you grasping the difference between the Iranians taking over an Embassy and Embassies, Marines and private US companies getting blown up with massive casualties?

I stand by my assessment of your lack of intelligence and education

The Evolution Of Islamic Terrorism - An Overview | Target America | FRONTLINE | PBS

blank.gif

moda.gif

The colonial era, failed post-colonial attempts at state formation, and the creation of Israel engendered a series of Marxist and anti-Western transformations and movements throughout the Arab and Islamic world. The growth of these nationalist and revolutionary movements, along with their view that terrorism could be effective in reaching political goals, generated the first phase of modern international terrorism.

In the late 1960s Palestinian secular movements such as Al Fatah and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) began to target civilians outside the immediate arena of conflict. Following Israel's 1967 defeat of Arab forces, Palestinian leaders realized that the Arab world was unable to militarily confront Israel. At the same time, lessons drawn from revolutionary movements in Latin America, North Africa, Southeast Asia as well as during the Jewish struggle against Britain in Palestine, saw the Palestinians move away from classic guerrilla, typically rural-based, warfare toward urban terrorism. Radical Palestinians took advantage of modern communication and transportation systems to internationalize their struggle. They launched a series of hijackings, kidnappings, bombings, and shootings, culminating in the kidnapping and subsequent deaths of Israeli athletes during the 1972 Munich Olympic games.

These Palestinian groups became a model for numerous secular militants, and offered lessons for subsequent ethnic and religious movements. Palestinians created an extensive transnational extremist network -- tied into which were various state sponsors such as the Soviet Union, certain Arab states, as well as traditional criminal organizations. By the end of the 1970s, the Palestinian secular network was a major channel for the spread of terrorist techniques worldwide.

True story.

I won't let you deflect so easily on this topic. I did not say that terrorism began with Reagan. I said modern day terrorism was given birth under Reagan. That means targeting Americans and American interest. Modern day terrorism and the terrorism of the 80's was about killing Americans and blowing up Embassies and American facilities. What happened under Carter in Iran was the takeover of an Embassy by a quasi-government entity. What followed under Reagan was the actual bombing of facilities and murder of Americans.

Two months after the bombing of the Marine Barracks in Beirut, the Embassy in Kuwait was bombed along with other targets, including the American Raytheon facilities. That happened on Dec.12, 1983. Reagan made no military response.

Are you grasping the difference between the Iranians taking over an Embassy and Embassies, Marines and private US companies getting blown up with massive casualties?

1. "I said modern day terrorism was given birth under Reagan. That means targeting Americans and American interest. Modern day terrorism and the terrorism of the 80's was about killing Americans and blowing up Embassies and American facilities."
Clearly another stupid post based on a spiral of stupidity.

2. I can explain the origins....but it certainly above your pay grade.
Islamism also has roots in Marxist-Leninist philosophy. Turkish journalist Mustafa Akyol has written about the influence of Marxism on the godfathers of Islamism, Sayyid Qutb, Muslim Brotherhood theoretician, and Sayyid Abul A’la Maududi, major 20th century Islamist thinker, and Ali Shariati, the 'ideologue of the Iranian Revolution'. Akyol wrote in ‘Bolshevism in a Headdress,’ that many ex-Marxists joined the Islamists.
a. The Ayatollah Khomeini incorporated the Marxist paradigm of a world divided into oppressors and oppressed, but made it Islamic by using the terms ‘mostakbirine’ (the arrognant) and ‘mostadafine’ (the weakened).
Blood cult? Oh, yes: an adherent must submit his will to the deity, and if the opportunity arises, give his life for it. Martyrdom and suicide are the expressions of submission; human blood purifies the world, the totalist radical’s desire for perfection.

b. In Sayyid Qutb’s “In the Shade of the Quran,” a thirty-volume commentary, violent jihad is the method of choice, and this is the inspiration for Muslim warriors worldwide.
“The blood of the enemy renews the identity of the lynch mob…Death is not an instrumentality-like the death of the enemy on the battlefield- it has become an end in itself” Laurent Murawiec, “The Mind of Jihad,” p. 8-9

And, you dolt....Sayyid Qutb died in 1966.

What the heck is it with the Democrats and their love affair with maniacal dictators, especially Persian ones???
Since when was Eisenhower a Democrat???
Look up "Operation Ajax" and learn how the Republicans created a nation of tyrants out of a Democratically elected government!!!

Eisenhower's Diary Confession of CIA Coup in Iran: Oct. 8, 1953

Now....let's explode the American-hater's view that the CIA somehow removed Mossedeq and supported the Shah's 'coup,' as summarized in the bogus 'Operation Ajax' file.

Today's news headlines should give context.
The intelligence agencies are known to cover their mistakes, and to puff up their successes....and that is the case with Mossedeq, the Shah and Iran.

Even Eisenhower says so, in his comments on Kermit Roosevlet...I'll quote it later.

But for now: Mossedeq was removed by the Shah himself for breaking Iranian law.

10. The event that has come to define perceptions of U.S. meddling is the coup that ejected the popularly elected prime minister, Mohammad Mossadegh, in 1953. Both former secretary of state Madeleine Albright and President Obama have acknowledged America’s role in the coup in speeches that were widely taken to be apologies.
http://www.hoover.org/publications/hoover-digest/article/5280

Mossedeq was the nationalist leader of the Iranian Parliament, becoming so via democratic process, and the first thing he did was nationalize the oil industry. Britain wanted to attack Iran, but Truman wouldn’t allow it. Then the Brits tried to get the Shah to use the army to throw Mossadeq out…but the Shah refused to do anything illegal.

Due to the unrest and criticisms, Mossadeq decided to dismiss the parliament; without any constitutional or legal basis.

His supporters warned him that this would allow the Shah to make recess appointments, including the Prime Ministers. He didn’t believe that the Shah would do it….he was wrong.

On August 13th, 1953 the Shah signed the decree which removed Mossadeq with General Fazollah Zehedi taking over Mossadeq's position. “When pro-Shah soldiers went to arrest Mossadegh, they instead were captured.”
http://coat.ncf.ca/our_magazine/links/issue51/articles/51_14-15.pdf

Keep in mind that what most claim to know about the Mossadeq epison comes from the CIA's reports.

This is the same CIA that claims, with no evidence, that Russia authored Trump's victory.

They have motivation to claim 'successes.'

The Evolution Of Islamic Terrorism - An Overview | Target America | FRONTLINE | PBS

blank.gif

moda.gif

The colonial era, failed post-colonial attempts at state formation, and the creation of Israel engendered a series of Marxist and anti-Western transformations and movements throughout the Arab and Islamic world. The growth of these nationalist and revolutionary movements, along with their view that terrorism could be effective in reaching political goals, generated the first phase of modern international terrorism.

In the late 1960s Palestinian secular movements such as Al Fatah and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) began to target civilians outside the immediate arena of conflict. Following Israel's 1967 defeat of Arab forces, Palestinian leaders realized that the Arab world was unable to militarily confront Israel. At the same time, lessons drawn from revolutionary movements in Latin America, North Africa, Southeast Asia as well as during the Jewish struggle against Britain in Palestine, saw the Palestinians move away from classic guerrilla, typically rural-based, warfare toward urban terrorism. Radical Palestinians took advantage of modern communication and transportation systems to internationalize their struggle. They launched a series of hijackings, kidnappings, bombings, and shootings, culminating in the kidnapping and subsequent deaths of Israeli athletes during the 1972 Munich Olympic games.

These Palestinian groups became a model for numerous secular militants, and offered lessons for subsequent ethnic and religious movements. Palestinians created an extensive transnational extremist network -- tied into which were various state sponsors such as the Soviet Union, certain Arab states, as well as traditional criminal organizations. By the end of the 1970s, the Palestinian secular network was a major channel for the spread of terrorist techniques worldwide.
You, like PoliticalChic are trying to deflect to a general discussion of terrorism. What I call modern day terrorism is the targeting of Americans and American interest. Of course, there has always been terrorism, but before Reagan Americans were never specifically targeted. America had a strong reputation of not negotiating with any terrorists and taking harsh retaliation even when not targeted but where an American casualty or casualties occurred. If that is not true, show an example of middle eastern Muslim terrorist attacks targeting Americans and American interest before the bombing of the Beirut Embassy while Reagan was President. You can't and that is why you are trying to change or shape the narrative.

blank.gif

moda.gif

You, like PoliticalChic are trying to deflect to a general discussion of terrorism. What I call modern day terrorism is the targeting of Americans and American interest. Of course, there has always been terrorism, but before Reagan Americans were never specifically targeted. America had a strong reputation of not negotiating with any terrorists and taking harsh retaliation even when not targeted but where an American casualty or casualties occurred. If that is not true, show an example of middle eastern Muslim terrorist attacks targeting Americans and American interest before the bombing of the Beirut Embassy while Reagan was President. You can't and that is why you are trying to change the narrative.

blank.gif

moda.gif

You, like PoliticalChic are trying to deflect to a general discussion of terrorism. What I call modern day terrorism is the targeting of Americans and American interest. Of course, there has always been terrorism, but before Reagan Americans were never specifically targeted. America had a strong reputation of not negotiating with any terrorists and taking harsh retaliation even when not targeted but where an American casualty or casualties occurred. If that is not true, show an example of middle eastern Muslim terrorist attacks targeting Americans and American interest before the bombing of the Beirut Embassy while Reagan was President. You can't and that is why you are trying to change the narrative.

1. "I said modern day terrorism was given birth under Reagan. That means targeting Americans and American interest. Modern day terrorism and the terrorism of the 80's was about killing Americans and blowing up Embassies and American facilities."

2. I can explain the origins....but it certainly above your pay grade.
Islamism also has roots in Marxist-Leninist philosophy. Turkish journalist Mustafa Akyol has written about the influence of Marxism on the godfathers of Islamism, Sayyid Qutb, Muslim Brotherhood theoretician, and Sayyid Abul A’la Maududi, major 20th century Islamist thinker, and Ali Shariati, the 'ideologue of the Iranian Revolution'. Akyol wrote in ‘Bolshevism in a Headdress,’ that many ex-Marxists joined the Islamists.
a. The Ayatollah Khomeini incorporated the Marxist paradigm of a world divided into oppressors and oppressed, but made it Islamic by using the terms ‘mostakbirine’ (the arrognant) and ‘mostadafine’ (the weakened).
Blood cult? Oh, yes: an adherent must submit his will to the deity, and if the opportunity arises, give his life for it. Martyrdom and suicide are the expressions of submission; human blood purifies the world, the totalist radical’s desire for perfection.

b. In Sayyid Qutb’s “In the Shade of the Quran,” a thirty-volume commentary, violent jihad is the method of choice, and this is the inspiration for Muslim warriors worldwide.
“The blood of the enemy renews the identity of the lynch mob…Death is not an instrumentality-like the death of the enemy on the battlefield- it has become an end in itself” Laurent Murawiec, “The Mind of Jihad,” p. 8-9

And, you dolt....Sayyid Qutb died in 1966.

Still not addressing the simple questions given to you. I have provided a series of incidents to support my case. They include incident names and dates so that they can be easily verified a researched and sourced.
The kind of terrorism we faced in the 90's and 21rst Century began under Reagan and were a direct result of his willingness to negotiate with terrorist and his failure to adequately respond to terrorist attacks. And I haven't even started listing the attacks of 1984 and all the ones that followed and eventually resulted in the blowing up of an American passenger jet over Lockerbie as a Merry Christmas present just before Reagan left office.

Sept. 20, 1984, the Embassy Annex at Aukar north of Beirut is bombed. 24 are killed, including 2 US Military personnel. No meaningful or effective response is made by the US. Attacks like these are judged by the Reagan administration to be local or country of origin law enforcement matters.

“Germany was our age-old and natural ally, Love of Germany was synonymous with love for Iran. The sound of German officers' footsteps was heard on the shores of the Nile. Swastika flags were flying from the outskirts of Moscow to the peaks of the Caucasus Mts. Iranian patriots eagerly awaited the arrival of their old allies. My friend and I would spin tales about the grandeur of the superior race. We considered Germany the chosen representative of this race in Europe and Iran its representative in Asia. The right to life and role was ours. Others had no choice but submission and slavery. We discarded the old maps and remade Iran into a country larger than what it was in Achaemenian times.” Reza Shah.
Again the tyrant Reza Shah Pahlavi, not the Democratically elected Mossadegh that Eisenhower had overthrown and installed Shah Reza Pahlavi's son Mohammad Shah Reza Pahlavi in his place.
Republicans own Iranian tyranny.

11. Whether the CIA had much to do with Mossedeq's demise, or it was Iranian politics, depends who one believes. Remember how wrong the CIA was about everything Iranian.

But they were really good at puffing up their own effectiveness.

" The American understanding of the event largely derives from a 1979 memoir published by Kermit Roosevelt Jr. The author, a CIA operative and grandson of Theodore Roosevelt....

....But Roosevelt’s memoir inflated his own and, in turn, America’s centrality to the coup. Roosevelt told with the relish of a John le Carré thriller, his version was exceptionally self-serving. For instance, despite knowing little about Iranian society and speaking no Persian, Roosevelt launched by his own description an instantly potent propaganda campaign.

Dwight Eisenhower, president during the 1953 coup, was to characterize Roosevelt’s report as seeming “more like a dime novel.... It depicts the coup as an American and British concoction and inadvertently absolves Mossadegh of his many missteps."
http://www.hoover.org/publications/hoover-digest/article/5280

Of course, those who hate America leave out the parts where America imposed reforms on the Shah, and how Islamists undercut him, how Mossadegh's misjudgment of the Shah cost him his own position, and how the CIA inflated its own role in the events.

So ends our history lesson for today.

Dec. 3, 1984, Kuwait Airways Flight 221 is hijacked. Two Americans are selected to be murdered and dumped on the tarmac. William Stanford and Charles Hegna were US government employees. No response was made by the US and Reagan. The Lebanese terrorists were "captured" when they landed in Iran. Iran released them and allowed them to leave Iran. The murders had no effect on the US arms deal with Iran.

Last edited:
June 14, 1984, TWA Flight 847 is hijacked. US Navy Diver Robert Dean Stethem is picked out of the passengers, tortured, beaten, shot and dumped onto the tarmac.

Prisoners from previous terrorist attacks are released from Israel prisons. Both the US and Israel declare no connection to the hijacking. No military response is made by the US.

Due to the unrest and criticisms, Mossadeq decided to dismiss the parliament; without any constitutional or legal basis.
Keep in mind that what most claim to know about the Mossadeq epison comes from the CIA's reports.

This is the same CIA that claims, with no evidence, that Russia authored Trump's victory.

Of course it is the same CIA that claims Mossadegh dismissed the parliament without any legal basis even though there was a referendum voted on and passed by the people. That same CIA, sounding like Tramp, says the election was rigged

Of course it is the same CIA that claims Mossadegh dismissed the parliament without any legal basis even though there was a referendum voted on and passed by the people. That same CIA, sounding like Tramp, says the election was rigged

"Dwight Eisenhower, president during the 1953 coup, was to characterize Roosevelt’s report as seeming “more like a dime novel.... It depicts the coup as an American and British concoction and inadvertently absolves Mossadegh of his many missteps."

It appears you design you perspectives based on "dime novels."

"Dwight Eisenhower, president during the 1953 coup, was to characterize Roosevelt’s report as seeming “more like a dime novel.... It depicts the coup as an American and British concoction and inadvertently absolves Mossadegh of his many missteps."

It appears you design you perspectives based on "dime novels."
Like all professional liars, you always take your quotes out of context by leaving out what was in the ellipsis. The part you dishonestly leave out shows the great PRAISE Eisenhower was giving CIA agent Kermit Roosevelt.

Eisenhower Diary - October 8, 1953

President Dwight D. Eisenhower:
“Another recent development that we helped bring about was the restoration of the Shah to power in Iran and the elimination of Mossadegh. The things we did were “covert.” If knowledge of them became public, we would not only be embarrassed in that region, but our chances to do anything of like nature in the future would almost totally disappear.

Nevertheless our agent there, a member of the CIA, worked intelligently, courageously, and tirelessly. I listened to his detailed report, and it seemed more like a dime novel than an historical fact. When we realize that in the first hours of the attempted coup, all element of surprise disappeared through betrayal, the Shah fled to Baghdad, and Mossadegh seemed more firmly entrenched than ever before, then we can understand exactly how courageous our agent was in staying right on the job and continuing to work until he reversed the entire situation."

This has to do with you starting and promoting a fraudulent thread where you are attempting to rewrite history with your usual method of disjointed cherry picked cut and paste nonsense to blame the current era of terrorism away from where it belongs.
Specifically, you are using your last post to evade answering some simple questions. Integrity is something you lack.

Integrity in this sense would not have been attacking the author of the OP with ad hominem, by questioning the author's integrity. Integrity is having a discussion, not a pissing contest, which liberals like you (through the 9 pages I've read thus far) have tried to engage her in.

Far be it from you to question anyone on integrity at this point.

What I call modern day terrorism is the targeting of Americans and American interest.

Well, that's an extremely myopic view of "modern day terrorism."

"Modern day terrorism" is something more like targeting innocent people around the world who support anything that radical Islam or other terrorists don't.

Forum List

Back