How The Democrats Created A Nation of Terrorists

This has to do with you starting and promoting a fraudulent thread where you are attempting to rewrite history with your usual method of disjointed cherry picked cut and paste nonsense to blame the current era of terrorism away from where it belongs.
Specifically, you are using your last post to evade answering some simple questions. Integrity is something you lack.

Integrity in this sense would not have been attacking the author of the OP with ad hominem, by questioning the author's integrity. Integrity is having a discussion, not a pissing contest, which liberals like you (through the 9 pages I've read thus far) have tried to engage her in.

Far be it from you to question anyone on integrity at this point.
You're full of shit. My post points out that the OP refuses to have a discussion by refusing to respond to questions. Your words, "Integrity is having a discussion, not a pissing contest". The OP is the one having the pissing contest by answering questions with insults and evasions instead of answers to the questions, and you have joined in with her. So maybe you can answer the questions I asked her.
Do you need the questions repeated? If you have read the entire thread you should have read the questions repeatedly because I asked them repeatedly.

What I call modern day terrorism is the targeting of Americans and American interest.

Well, that's an extremely myopic view of "modern day terrorism."

"Modern day terrorism" is something more like targeting innocent people around the world who support anything that radical Islam or other terrorists don't.
I made clear in numerous post the definition of what I was calling modern day terrorism. Unable to deal with the specific definition I provided, you simply change the definition. My definition for the purpose of discussion declared that the definition was restricted to terrorist targeting Americans, and American targets began being attacked under Reagan. It refers to modern day international terrorism regarding Americans.

Before Reagan, Americans refused to negotiate with terrorist. Before Reagan American interest were not targeted with bombings and assassinations by Muslim middle eastern terrorist. During Reagan terrorist were negotiated with and paid ransoms.

Violent terrorist against America and American interest by Muslim middle eastern groups began under Reagan and were a constant during his entire eight years in office.

You're full of shit.

Interestingly, these were the first words out of your mouth. If you're interested in discussing anything, the name calling should be the first thing to go.
I did not call you a name in that statement. I said you were full of shit. You questioned my integrity so I questioned yours right back. Can't take it don't try to dish it out.

So again, how did the Republican administration of Reagan respond to the terrorist attack in Beirut when the Embassy was bombed killing 63 people including 17 Americans?

You seem to think it was a simple matter of Republicans ignoring that atrocity. Both Reagan and French President Mitterand had approved a retaliatory strike against the Sheik Abdullah barracks in Baalbek, Lebanon but Caspar Weinberger talked Reagan out of it. However...

"On February 8, 1984, the USS New Jersey fired almost 300 shells at Druze and Syrian positions in the Beqaa Valley east of Beirut. This was the heaviest shore bombardment since the Korean War.[97] "In a nine-hour period, the U.S.S. New Jersey fired 288 16-inch rounds, each one weighing as much as a Volkswagen Beetle. In those nine-hours, the ship consumed 40 percent of the 16-inch ammunition available in the entire European theater...[and] in one burst of wretched excess," New Jersey seemed to be unleashing eighteen months of repressed fury.[98]"

You're lying if you think that there was no retaliatory response to the barracks bombings.

You're full of shit.

Interestingly, these were the first words out of your mouth. If you're interested in discussing anything, the name calling should be the first thing to go.
I did not call you a name in that statement. I said you were full of shit. You questioned my integrity so I questioned yours right back. Can't take it don't try to dish it out.

You're full of shit.

I did nothing worth having my integrity questioned over. You however did when you chose to engage in diversionary questioning.

Due to the unrest and criticisms, Mossadeq decided to dismiss the parliament; without any constitutional or legal basis.
Keep in mind that what most claim to know about the Mossadeq epison comes from the CIA's reports.

This is the same CIA that claims, with no evidence, that Russia authored Trump's victory.

They have motivation to claim 'successes.'
Of course it is the same CIA that claims Mossadegh dismissed the parliament without any legal basis even though there was a referendum voted on and passed by the people. That same CIA, sounding like Tramp, says the election was rigged

"Dwight Eisenhower, president during the 1953 coup, was to characterize Roosevelt’s report as seeming “more like a dime novel.... It depicts the coup as an American and British concoction and inadvertently absolves Mossadegh of his many missteps."

It appears you design you perspectives based on "dime novels."
Like all professional liars, you always take your quotes out of context by leaving out what was in the ellipsis. The part you dishonestly leave out shows the great PRAISE Eisenhower was giving CIA agent Kermit Roosevelt.

Eisenhower Diary - October 8, 1953

President Dwight D. Eisenhower:
“Another recent development that we helped bring about was the restoration of the Shah to power in Iran and the elimination of Mossadegh. The things we did were “covert.” If knowledge of them became public, we would not only be embarrassed in that region, but our chances to do anything of like nature in the future would almost totally disappear.

Nevertheless our agent there, a member of the CIA, worked intelligently, courageously, and tirelessly. I listened to his detailed report, and it seemed more like a dime novel than an historical fact. When we realize that in the first hours of the attempted coup, all element of surprise disappeared through betrayal, the Shah fled to Baghdad, and Mossadegh seemed more firmly entrenched than ever before, then we can understand exactly how courageous our agent was in staying right on the job and continuing to work until he reversed the entire situation."

"....But [Kermit] Roosevelt’s memoir inflated his own and, in turn, America’s centrality to the coup. Roosevelt told with the relish of a John le Carré thriller, his version was exceptionally self-serving. For instance, despite knowing little about Iranian society and speaking no Persian, Roosevelt launched by his own description an instantly potent propaganda campaign."

Get it??

He was a filled with almost as much hot air as you are.

This has to do with you starting and promoting a fraudulent thread where you are attempting to rewrite history with your usual method of disjointed cherry picked cut and paste nonsense to blame the current era of terrorism away from where it belongs.
Specifically, you are using your last post to evade answering some simple questions. Integrity is something you lack.

Integrity in this sense would not have been attacking the author of the OP with ad hominem, by questioning the author's integrity. Integrity is having a discussion, not a pissing contest, which liberals like you (through the 9 pages I've read thus far) have tried to engage her in.

Far be it from you to question anyone on integrity at this point.
You're full of shit. My post points out that the OP refuses to have a discussion by refusing to respond to questions. Your words, "Integrity is having a discussion, not a pissing contest". The OP is the one having the pissing contest by answering questions with insults and evasions instead of answers to the questions, and you have joined in with her. So maybe you can answer the questions I asked her.
Do you need the questions repeated? If you have read the entire thread you should have read the questions repeatedly because I asked them repeatedly.

Speaking of "...refuses to have a discussion by refusing to respond to questions..."

....is it true that your god, Democrat Franklin Delano Roosevelt, despised minorities such as Jews, blacks and Asians?

If you aren't certain....just ask me to provide proof of the suggestion.

Be happy to.

Due to the unrest and criticisms, Mossadeq decided to dismiss the parliament; without any constitutional or legal basis.
Keep in mind that what most claim to know about the Mossadeq epison comes from the CIA's reports.

This is the same CIA that claims, with no evidence, that Russia authored Trump's victory.

Of course it is the same CIA that claims Mossadegh dismissed the parliament without any legal basis even though there was a referendum voted on and passed by the people. That same CIA, sounding like Tramp, says the election was rigged

"Dwight Eisenhower, president during the 1953 coup, was to characterize Roosevelt’s report as seeming “more like a dime novel.... It depicts the coup as an American and British concoction and inadvertently absolves Mossadegh of his many missteps."

Like all professional liars, you always take your quotes out of context by leaving out what was in the ellipsis. The part you dishonestly leave out shows the great PRAISE Eisenhower was giving CIA agent Kermit Roosevelt.

“Another recent development that we helped bring about was the restoration of the Shah to power in Iran and the elimination of Mossadegh. The things we did were “covert.” If knowledge of them became public, we would not only be embarrassed in that region, but our chances to do anything of like nature in the future would almost totally disappear.

Nevertheless our agent there, a member of the CIA, worked intelligently, courageously, and tirelessly. I listened to his detailed report, and it seemed more like a dime novel than an historical fact. When we realize that in the first hours of the attempted coup, all element of surprise disappeared through betrayal, the Shah fled to Baghdad, and Mossadegh seemed more firmly entrenched than ever before, then we can understand exactly how courageous our agent was in staying right on the job and continuing to work until he reversed the entire situation."
"....But [Kermit] Roosevelt’s memoir inflated his own and, in turn, America’s centrality to the coup. Roosevelt told with the relish of a John le Carré thriller, his version was exceptionally self-serving. For instance, despite knowing little about Iranian society and speaking no Persian, Roosevelt launched by his own description an instantly potent propaganda campaign."
Get it??
I get it, you will just flog your discredited "dime novel" lie till you die.

Get it??

I didn't say it....Dwight D. Eisenhower said it.

Get it??

I didn't say it....Dwight D. Eisenhower said it.
And you dishonestly turned it into a lie by the way you edited it, which I already exposed, so that makes you a premeditated liar every time you repeat it and not the stupid liar you pretend to be.

Not only was Eisenhower PRAISING Roosevelt in the FULL "dime novel" quote, Eisenhower actually awarded Roosevelt the National Security Medal in 1954 for his work on Operation Ajax. So don't blame YOUR lie on Eisenhower.

Today, an anniversary of sorts.....a memorial to the Democrat Carter's judgment.

February 1st, 1979

Ayatolah Ruhollah Khomeini arrived in Tehran [the Shah had left for America for cancer treatment] stating: “I beg God to cut off the hands of all evil foreigners and all their helpers.” Summary executions began.

"When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 108

On Oct. 2 of 1979....
Crown Prince Fahd of Saudi Arabia, said to US Ambassador West in Jeddah, “Instead of pressuring the Shah into bringing his thought and actions up to date so as to pull the rug from under the Communist agitators, you let him go. Look what has happened in Iran! They have killed the cream of their society- the best brains in the military, the professions, and the civil service have all been executed or forced into exile. [And] not a word of caution to Iran from President Carter.”

Democrat Franklin Roosevelt gave us Stalin's USSR.....Red China, the Korean War

Democrat Jimmy Carter gave us Iran and terrorism

Democrat Barack Obama made certain that 7th century maniacs have nuclear weapons.

Connect those dots.

dimocraps are scum

Just that simple

They start a War in Viet Nam and run away from it, Republicans step in and fix it -- Even win it.

Out of pure political spite, they get their communist butthole buddies in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM to rail against the War and its successful prosecution by Nixon until they finally get a Fraternity Stunt to stick and won't let up until he resigns.

North Viet Nam re-invades 2 years later with 17 Divisions and over 900 Tanks (A Force larger than the one that invaded Normandy on D-Day) and dimocrap scum have cripple the current Republican President (Ford) to the point that he won't (can't) do anything.

MILLIONS were murdered by communists afterwards

dimocrap scum vote for the AUMF to invade Iraq, then before the ink is even dry, start to campaign against it.

Bush, after nearly losing it, wins the War.

When the Lying Cocksucker takes Office, he removes ALL American Troops against ALL advice and ISIS is invented.

Tens of thousands have died because of the cowardice of dimocrap FILTH in this instance alone

That's just two examples added onto what PC has told us.

People -- dimocraps are the scum of the fucking Earth. They seriously are.

They just don't give a FUCK about human life. Especially if it gets in the way of them scoring a few political points.

There has never been a political party as low, as disgusting, as honor-less, as morally bankrupt as the dimocrap scum party.

And the people that vote for it are just as bad, if not worse.

Forum List

Back