How should the riots and looting in Ferguson be dealt with?

Never understood why they would rather keep a poor person incarcerated than just feed them.

To keep them from breeding.

Keeping them from breeding and producing even more angry, stupid, violent malcontents who can't keep up in a modern society is a lot easier than chasing them around and killing them.

People don't act poorly because they're poor. They're poor because they act poorly.

5,000 years of history vouch for that simple fact..... You just can't produce a working civilization -- You're too stupid

Never understood why they would rather keep a poor person incarcerated than just feed them.

Keeping them from breeding and producing even more angry, stupid, violent malcontents who can't keep up in a modern society is a lot easier than chasing them around and killing them.

People don't act poorly because they're poor. They're poor because they act poorly.

5,000 years of history vouch for that simple fact..... You just can't produce a working civilization -- You're too stupid
Spoken like a true fascist.

yeah sure Einstein...Slavery nor Jim Crow had any effect.,...you are an entitled narcissistic white man and a douche but I repeat myself....

yeah sure Einstein...Slavery nor Jim Crow had any effect.,...you are an entitled narcissistic white man and a douche but I repeat myself....
The irony is that these "get the government off our backs" assholes want to use a high level of government meddling and coercion that they would never tolerate themselves to deal with the poor on the theory that making things even more difficult for them will make them decide to stop being poor.

The irony is that these "get the government off our backs" assholes want to use a high level of government meddling and coercion that they would never tolerate themselves to deal with the poor on the theory that making things even more difficult for them will make them decide to stop being poor.

No. Stop enabling the laziest people in the nation. They have no reason to stay in school and get a good job when they could sit on their lazy asses and collect a check instead. If that check stopped along with section 8's and food stamps, the incentive to stay in school and stop having babies they could not afford just might happen!

What ya gonna do about it -- Bitch?

Cry?

1219-0-cry.jpg

That's what I thought

Ferguson is only hurting itself. It is going to be burnt to the ground. That is the will of the people, why stand in their way? In their minds, it's Officer Wilson's fault; he made them do it.

Enforcing the law and keeping order in society is a legitimate function of government.

The violence and looting in Ferguson IS being dealt with. 57 looted businesses are gone. Big Lots and KMart are closing their stores. Property values have dropped by half. At this point, those with mortgages can walk away and be financially ahead. Paid for properties will be dumped for whatever can be wrung out. Ferguson is dying. It should. The violence and looting have murdered this small city. That's the way it's being dealt with.

The violence and looting in Ferguson IS being dealt with. 57 looted businesses are gone. Big Lots and KMart are closing their stores. Property values have dropped by half. At this point, those with mortgages can walk away and be financially ahead. Paid for properties will be dumped for whatever can be wrung out. Ferguson is dying. It should. The violence and looting have murdered this small city. That's the way it's being dealt with.
We're seeing the black coup in Detroit happening all over again in Ferguson, but few if any are drawing the comparison.

The sad thing is, most of these protesters are probably not from Ferguson. And the ones that are, probably are not home owners.

Forum List

Back