• 20 to 30

• 30 to 40

• 40 to 50

• 50 to 60

• 60 to 70

• 70 to 80

• Goto bed you old ass

Results are only viewable after voting.
Damn man, are we really going there? My grandmother died on my birthday us know so chill the fuck out....

Or have another beer & stfu
Aw geez are you mistaking my hilarious shit for serious comments? I AM going to go have another beer. And then you need to chill the fuck out. Because I'm going to make a hilarious comment about you being black, and I demand that you laugh about it.
Did I guess wrong earlier? Seriously? It was a guess based on your posts. Does it matter to me? Hell no but the accusation of using it to be hurtful was ludicrous.
If I was wrong that's cool but you can keep that racist shit to yourself
Just because you are black, doesn't mean everybody is. Now click the winner button and bow to me.
Beg bitch

You metaphysically clicked the winner button. And I thank you for that, my brotha.
Bigot!

Aw geez are you mistaking my hilarious shit for serious comments? I AM going to go have another beer. And then you need to chill the fuck out. Because I'm going to make a hilarious comment about you being black, and I demand that you laugh about it.
Did I guess wrong earlier? Seriously? It was a guess based on your posts. Does it matter to me? Hell no but the accusation of using it to be hurtful was ludicrous.
Just because you are black, doesn't mean everybody is. Now click the winner button and bow to me.
Beg bitch

You metaphysically clicked the winner button. And I thank you for that, my brotha.
Bigot!

Dude you crack me up!!!!
As funny as that sounds I wasn't kidding lol

Well I do have a bit of the same experiences just a little shorter time so it rings true....

I just wised up a little sooner.
But you got married again....

I tried twice. First wife was a David Koresh type but. Second one worked in the medical field and wrote herself scripts.

Fuck strike three, what's next? Loreana Bobbit? I'm out bruh

Thats fuken hilliarious!!!
The wife put up with me through several minor infractions that lead to a summer of jail time.
It was all minor and thirty years ago.
I wised up real fast when I realised I loved her and didnt want to disappoint her.
I wish I could go back and have that perspective. My first became a psycho religious nut but I think a good chunk of that is my fault for being a terrible husband

Ya didnt date a country Chick did you?

This is it folks, until we die..
God damn right

ride-or-die-1.jpg

Beg bitch

Bigot!

Not even gonna click. I fucking hated the Beastie Boys and they are white like me. Trash music unless you wanna go old school....you know back when rap war about the rymes and not the violence?

How do I know my youth is all spent?
My get up and go has got up and went
But in spite of it all I'm able to grin
And think of the places my get up has been.
Old age is golden so I've heard said
But sometimes I wonder as I crawl into bed
With my ears in a drawer, my teeth in a cup
My eyes on the table until I wake up.
As sleep dims my vision I say to myself:
Is there anything else I should lay on the shelf?
But though nations are warring and business is vexed
I'll stick around to see what happens next.

with age comes senility , and i think thats the case with Pogo Grandpa .
A bridge to far for me brother. I respect my elders even if I disagree with them. He paved a path for someone even if that someone isn't you or me
-------------------------------- feck'em Grandpa !!
-------------------------------------- well , they'll / Pogo types will feck YOU the minute they get the chance Granpa .

Forum List

Back