Hey USMB wimmens......Is your relationship officially over when you have, "The Talk" with the guy, or did he already know it was going to happen?

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
just curious what i heard on tv yesterday

if any dude answers this thread first, you will be emasculated

Why are you being so exclusive? What about the democrat women?

They might want an opportunity to discuss their talks with the particular "they" in their life.

By the time that you're in a romantic relationship with somebody you probably already have had "The Talk" from your parents. If they didn't listen and didn't realize the consequences of their actions that's entirely on them.... I have a feeling that you're referring to a different talk though.

“The Talk” like what Football Team do you root for?

What else is worth talking about?

If you are not married, then the relationship is a relationship of convenience, maintained because both parties deem themselves happier than they would be outside that relationship.

Accordingly, if the relationship isn't making you happier than you would be otherwise, end it. It might not be a simple calculation, but you are a fool if you don't make it.

This sort of thinking is the reason why I don't have a dog. I know that dogs can provide a type of companionship and can be entertaining, but there is a cost in time, money, attention, and inevitably, heartache. No dog for me.

• Banned
By the time that you're in a romantic relationship with somebody you probably already have had "The Talk" from your parents. If they didn't listen and didn't realize the consequences of their actions that's entirely on them.... I have a feeling that you're referring to a different talk though.
the fanni lewis talk

Forum List

Back