• 20 to 30

• 30 to 40

• 40 to 50

• 50 to 60

• 60 to 70

• 70 to 80

• Goto bed you old ass

Results are only viewable after voting.
with age comes senility , and i think thats the case with Pogo Grandpa .
A bridge to far for me brother. I respect my elders even if I disagree with them. He paved a path for someone even if that someone isn't you or me
-------------------------------- feck'em Grandpa !!
-------------------------------------- well , they'll / Pogo types will feck YOU the minute they get the chance Granpa .
Never happen. They might get the best of me on the net but what does that mean? NOTHING

I bid you all goodnight and leave you with this classic. Just consider that Trump is the Master of Puppets and the media are his play things....

I bid you all goodnight and leave you with this classic. Just consider that Trump is the Master of Puppets and the media are his play things....

Ha! That is one of my life songs!

Love LOVE Metallica...my number one favorite band. I was 16 the first time I seen them play live..:rock:

Well, i don't know how old your mom is. but my bones surely know how old they are! And they remind me every morning!
The Mother Unit just turned 65 in April.

You seem so much younger....I have this handsome aviator image of you in my mind tho, no matter your age...:p

I used to be in my 40s. I feel like it was just a few weeks ago.
Did you just have a birthday?
A few weeks ago. Ya gotta admit, that is a weird coincidence.

Some kind of conspiracy is afoot.
Aliens. :omg: :lol:

Happy Belated Birthday!
ddee7a228ae5c095633a2a3528324526.jpg

Well, i don't know how old your mom is. but my bones surely know how old they are! And they remind me every morning!

You seem so much younger....I have this handsome aviator image of you in my mind tho, no matter your age...:p

Why thank you! When i was in my 50's people thought I was 30. All of that vigorous outdoor lifestyle! Now i just hurt a lot!

Why thank you! When i was in my 50's people thought I was 30. All of that vigorous outdoor lifestyle! Now i just hurt a lot!
I recently turned 50 because some evil Alien Satanic cult invented time, however I don't hurt a lot... yet..

My joints just make gruesome crunchy crackling noises that sound like they should hurt.

All of that vigorous outdoor lifestyle! Now i just hurt a lot!

When I crashed my hang glider in '86, the Navy orthopedic surgeon told me, "You're going to hurt in your 50's."

He wasn't lying.

Soon to celebrate the 30th anniversary of my 29th birthday.

Forum List

Back