How Mass Shooters Got Their Guns

Criminal histories and documented mental health problems did not prevent at least eight of the gunmen in 14 recent mass shootings from obtaining their weapons, after federal background checks led to approval of the purchases of the guns used.

DETAILS: How They Got Their Guns - The New York Times

This is a very informative article, and it's non-partisan. It highlights the obvious fact that the NICS federal background checks systems must be improved. Even if a universal background checks system is approved, the system won't be effective until all relevant information is fed into the system.

images

So what you're saying is that the system doesn't work in the first place and there's no need to create new laws but a pressing need to fix the system.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

images

Nope.

What I'm seeing is that the system for background checks doesn't work properly therefore there's no need for new laws on guns to suppress the rights of the people to own and purchase guns... There is a pressing need however for the government to quit operating incompetently like it did during the Fast & Furious operation... That last part happened during the current president's admin now didn't it?

Do you have a reading comprehension problem or do need me to explain it to you more thoroughly?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

if the loony had used a pressure cooker,,what would Obama have said during the speech?
well since the shooter was obama's son; he probably would blame the white zoning and permit committee for allowing a school to be built there

no kidding. they are so transparent. we know what these Fascist like Obama, Hillary and that whole Commie/democrat party wants. so enough of BS. you think you can do it bring it on I guess

After seeing what this government has done to the American Indians. You would think someone with a name like Lakhota would choose not to become a tool for them, and work in helping them try to disarm his fellow countrymen and women

that is some sad sad stuff. I'm sorry

After seeing what this government has done to the American Indians. You would think someone with a name like Lakhota would choose not to become a tool for them, and work in helping them try to disarm his fellow countrymen and women

Your stupidity is overwhelming. Really. Who is trying to disarm fellow countrymen and women? The government is the only protection that Native Americans have these days.

Your stupidity is overwhelming. Really. Who is trying to disarm fellow countrymen and women? The government is the only protection that Native Americans have these days.
Universal background checks? Waisted time and money... Will not save a soul.

What do you NaziCon gun nutters think of Martin O'Malley's gun control measures? This is serious shit. If you nutters don't bend - this may be what is coming down the road.

Preventing and Reducing Gun Violence - Martin O'Malley for President

O'Malley is a Leftist douchebag if there ever was one. Even Maryland doesn't like him.

Let me ask you this. If even 10% of the 100,000,000+ gun owners in this country refuse to comply with gun control measures, what do you think would happen?

After all, you people claim we can't move 12,000,000 unarmed illegal invaders.

What do you NaziCon gun nutters think of Martin O'Malley's gun control measures? This is serious shit. If you nutters don't bend - this may be what is coming down the road.

O'Malley is a Leftist douchebag if there ever was one. Even Maryland doesn't like him.

Let me ask you this. If even 10% of the 100,000,000+ gun owners in this country refuse to comply with gun control measures, what do you think would happen?

Sanity will prevail. Ninety percent (90%) of Americans want universal background checks - so that WILL happen in the not too distant future. We also need to greatly improve the accuracy of the federal NICS system.

Sanity will prevail. Ninety percent (90%) of Americans want universal background checks - so that WILL happen in the not too distant future. We also need to greatly improve the accuracy of the federal NICS system.
The background checks are already there I filled one out for an SW M&P 45 Saturday... Case closed.

The background checks are already there I filled one out for an SW M&P 45 Saturday... Case closed.

Well, retard, apparently you didn't read the OP link.

Sanity will prevail.

What does that mean? You have 10,000,000+ armed individuals refusing to comply, nearly four times the number of standing army personnel.

Sanity will prevail.

What does that men? You have 10,000,000+ armed individuals refusing to comply, nearly four times the number of standing army personnel.

Look, asshole, if you're going to quote me - quote my ENTIRE post.

Forum List

Back