Most mass shooters got their guns legally.

Hey…..shit head……

Number of mass public shooters in 2022?

12 people out of over 350 million.

So, dipshit……….12 people out of over 350 million people is not normal gun owners committing crimes…..

Meanwhile, in the other 19,000 gun murders in 2023…..those murderers are career criminals……captured by police over and over again and then released by democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians…….

So yes….we are absolutely right. Normal gun owners do not commit crimes…….

And no….the AR-15 is still not the weapon of choice for mass public shooters…that would be the hand gun…,,,

They have involuntary commitment laws in every state you dumb ass……and the families, schools and law enforcement in those states knew the various 12 nuts were dangerous….and we find out over and over again that they did nothing to help those individuals….,

Red flag laws do nothing as we saw in the latest shooting where the shooter was already in a psych ward, the police were told by his military chain of command he was an actual threat….

Universal background checks have nothing to do with mass public shootings since the only crime most of the 12 mass shooters committed was the shooting…so they can pass any federal background check…..

The only reason you want universal background checks is to demand gun registration, which you need when you get the power to confiscate guns…
So you don't care about the lives lost in mass shootings as long as you can say you stopped any common sense regulation that might reduce that number. You are one sick individual.

So you don't care about the lives lost in mass shootings as long as you can say you stopped any common sense regulation that might reduce that number. You are one sick individual.
Common sense regulation = Piss test with every 4473 ( that places a heavy emphasis on SSRIs )

No, shithead........you guys don't care about the lives lost because you won't do the actual things that would stop them...

1) end gun free zones so that mass public shooters would stop attacking schools

2) secure our schools with single access points, police call boxes and other things...

Those are what stop school shootings...

Mass public shootings are stopped when good guys with guns shoot back at the shooter...you want people disarmed....and only use mass public shootings because they get 24/7 coverage from democrat party news organizations....while the other 19,000 gun murder are ignored because they are a result of democrat party policies.....

Nothing you want, Red Flag laws and universal background checks, stop mass public shooters as I have shown in my posts.....you simply want them to attack normal gun owners, the people who are not using their guns for crime or murder.......

No, shithead........you guys don't care about the lives lost because you won't do the actual things that would stop them...

2) secure our schools with single access points, police call boxes and other things...

Mass public shootings are stopped when good guys with guns shoot back at the shooter...you want people disarmed....and only use mass public shootings because they get 24/7 coverage from democrat party news organizations....while the other 19,000 gun murder are ignored because they are a result of democrat party policies.....

Nothing you want, Red Flag laws and universal background checks, stop mass public shooters as I have shown in my posts.....you simply want them to attack normal gun owners, the people who are not using their guns for crime or murder.......
Normal gun owners are not on SSRIs and seeing two Shrinks and a Psychologist and have had 2 51/50s in the last 48 months

If you cared about lives lost you would vote out every single democrat from public office.......they are the direct cause of the gun murder rate, as they actively undermine and destroy the police, and actively release violent gun offenders over and over again....

It is the gun offenders released by democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians committing the 19,000 gun murders in this country in 2022......

The 12 mass public shooters ?

Total murdered 74 people.......

Deer kill 200 people a year.

Bathtubs kill 350 people a year....

Ladders kill 300 people a year.

cars killed over 43,000 people a year....

WTF is wrong with you childish gun nuts. Somebody at the NRA told you that any effort to regulate guns is the same thing as confiscating everybdy's guns. It's not. Quit being so stupid.

Nope......we have all the gun laws we need to stop actual criminals and mass shooters....the problem is the democrat party releasing the violent gun offenders over and over again, and attacking the police to the point they can't, and won't do their jobs......

You are the moron......

And the 2guy runs off to crazy land as usual. If my view of reality was as screwed up as you have shown yours to be, I would go live in a cave, and eat nothing but nuts and berries.

WTF is wrong with you. Gun nuts are the only ones talking about removing the right to have guns. You've convinced the brain dead among you that is something that might really happen.
Because that is the goal of anti rights fascist
Baby steps chip away at the second amendment until it's just as thin an meaningless as air

And the 2guy runs off to crazy land as usual. If my view of reality was as screwed up as you have shown yours to be, I would go live in a cave, and eat nothing but nuts and berries.

You have no ability to respond to the truth, facts or reality....you want to grab guns so you lie and distort the facts. We dont have a gun problem we have a democrat party problem. They are handicaaping our police and they are making sure violent criminals are released over and over again....these criminals, not normal gun owners, are commitimg the gun crimes

WTF is wrong with you childish gun nuts. Somebody at the NRA told you that any effort to regulate guns is the same thing as confiscating everybdy's guns. It's not. Quit being so stupid.
no what we know is anything that makes oit harder to get a gun is in violation of the 2nd A,,

hey what if everyone that buys a gun has to sign a letter promising not to do any mass shootings,,

Forum List

Back