How Mass Shooters Got Their Guns

The government has no right to know what anyone is buying for guns... Absolutely none of their business.

Pinko pricks

The FBI must destroy the electric record of all firearms-related background checks by the next day... Rightly so, sooner would be better though.

What more do you want? They did not get flagged because except for the Virginia Tech guy they had not done anything that would flag them. And in Virginia's case they refused to provide mental decisions to the Fed.
YEs they did. You lie

IIRC -- the S.C. church shooter was actually ineligible for the insta-check because of recent drug issue. The problem was that the local authorities took so much time to get back on the issue -- that the buy went thru..

You cannot tie up Insta-Check and turn into Forever Check. Make it work right.

I BELIEVE the BATF or FBI stated that IDEALLY -- that buy should NOT have gone thru. And that is the general disappointment you get from ANY Federally managed program..

for the millionth time- guns don't kill- deranged people do.If these young people had 2 solid parents at home, were bible believing and in school etc.. this would never have happened.

that's just it. Our society has went to hell for many reason on top of those you talked about. so they have to find something to blame for the hand they've had in it. Nothing will make these people accept their role in it all. so it's blame a gun. these people could have used a van filled with fertilizer you think these snake politicians would be out there screeching on how we need more VAN control laws? they have an Agenda and could care less about any of our death. we are just tools for them to use. that's what's so sickening about them

There should be no wait time for any part of any firearm sale... Just like credit card swipe.

Anything else is too pinko like

What do you NaziCon gun nutters think of Martin O'Malley's gun control measures? This is serious shit. If you nutters don't bend - this may be what is coming down the road.

Preventing and Reducing Gun Violence - Martin O'Malley for President

O'Malley is a Leftist douchebag if there ever was one. Even Maryland doesn't like him.

Let me ask you this. If even 10% of the 100,000,000+ gun owners in this country refuse to comply with gun control measures, what do you think would happen?

After all, you people claim we can't move 12,000,000 unarmed illegal invaders.

Sanity will prevail.

What does that men? You have 10,000,000+ armed individuals refusing to comply, nearly four times the number of standing army personnel.

Look, asshole, if you're going to quote me - quote my ENTIRE post.

I will quote the pertinent parts as I will. I have no obligation to expand your publicity.

It's just like cats and dogs with laser pointers... They just don't get it

What do you NaziCon gun nutters think of Martin O'Malley's gun control measures? This is serious shit. If you nutters don't bend - this may be what is coming down the road.

Preventing and Reducing Gun Violence - Martin O'Malley for President

O'Malley is a Leftist douchebag if there ever was one. Even Maryland doesn't like him.

Let me ask you this. If even 10% of the 100,000,000+ gun owners in this country refuse to comply with gun control measures, what do you think would happen?

Sanity will prevail.

What does that men? You have 10,000,000+ armed individuals refusing to comply, nearly four times the number of standing army personnel.

I will quote the pertinent parts as I will. I have no obligation to expand your publicity.

In other words - context is irrelevant to you. Typical NaziCon.

Sanity will prevail.

Your context is as nonsensical as your statements.

No offense.

Sanity will prevail.

No offense.

Fuck off, troll.

No offense.

Fuck off, troll.
Ok... Redskin

No offense.

Fuck off, troll.
Ok... Redskin

Fuck off, racist troll.

No offense.

Fuck off, troll.

Hardly. I have nearly as many positive ratings as posts.

No offense.

Fuck off, troll.
Ok... Redskin

Fuck off, racist troll.
I happen to be 100% Oglala Sioux... Funny stuff lol

Forum List

Back