Watch out again, the Dem's are trying their gun grab tricks again...Now they want background checks on ammo purchases..Leftists never learn.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Democratic members of Congress have introduced a bill that would impose restrictions on bulk ammunition sales, licensing requirements on ammunition vendors, and background checks for ammunition buyers.
Democratic U.S. Senators Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, and Democratic U.S. Representatives Robert Garcia of California and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz of Florida introduced the bill on Nov. 2, according to news releases from Warren and Garcia’s offices.
So here we are again, with the leftists trying to prevent Law Abiding Citizens from buy ammunition for their legally owned weapons. And without ammunition, the weapon is pretty much a door stop or paper weight. Back when Obama was in office, he tried to get the federal government to buy up as much ammunition that was allowed, so it would be hard for legal Citizens to find places that had their ammo.

Is The Obama Administration The Cause Of Gun Ammunition Shortages?
As gun sales break records—partly because of fear of coming gun control from the Obama administration—supplies of ammo ran so low that gun stores and ranges have to ration ammunition. Meanwhile, rumors of mass purchases of ammunition made by government entities began to fly around the Internet.

If congress is serious about wanting gun control they should start a pilot program that limits the security members can have for themselves and their families. No more than a total of 2 people guarding them to include back office planning personnel, who use weapons with no more than 10 rounds and they are limited to having no more than 50 rounds in a year. Forbid local law enforcement from adding any extra security for events. Let them do this for a decade to prove to the American public what is needed to protect one’s family. If they do that then I could be open to hearing some of their ideas on how Americans should protect themselves until then they, and anyone supporting these idiotic ideas, all can go fuck off.

MSN

So here we are again, with the leftists trying to prevent Law Abiding Citizens from buy ammunition for their legally owned weapons. And without ammunition, the weapon is pretty much a door stop or paper weight. Back when Obama was in office, he tried to get the federal government to buy up as much ammunition that was allowed, so it would be hard for legal Citizens to find places that had their ammo.

The Democrats are like termites, they are relentless.

What they will end up doing is taxing people out of their guns if they can figure out how to weasel that one.

If they hampered ammo sales then reloading supplies would sell out nationwide as people start reloading their own ammo.

I don't have enough to last indefinitely but I at least keep several thousand rounds of every caliber gun I own stored that I don't touch. I just take measures to keep it stored so it will be good to use if I need it.

I buy shooting range ammo seperate as i need it, I never dip into my supply.

MSN

/---/ It's been a requirement in NY since 2022. A background check every time I buy ammo for the target range. I can travel to NJ and buy it there with no background check for most ammo, but it's a long drive and two tolls. Gun stores no longer ship ammo to NY. I have to do this when I return to skeet shooting because I've had my 12 gauge for 20 years and I don't want NY to know I have it, which they would if I bought shells here.

/---/ It's been a requirement in NY since 2022. A background check every time I buy ammo for the target range. I can travel to NJ and buy it there with no background check for most ammo, but it's a long drive and two tolls. Gun stores no longer ship ammo to NY. I have to do this when I return to skeet shooting because I've had my 12 gauge for 20 years and I don't want NY to know I have it, which they would if I bought shells here.
There are any number of legal ways around NY's background check for ammunition.

Here`s a great way to avoid those unconstitutional background checks.

Watch out again, the Dem's are trying their gun grab tricks again...Now they want background checks on ammo purchases..Leftists never learn.​

They don't quit either. For those guys, it's a holy war, a jihad and they won't give up. Remember that when you decide whether or not to vote.

Forum List

Back