Most mass shooters got their guns legally.

Then Medical / Shrink Records are fully available for 4473/ BGC ( All medical Records so there is no Psychologist loophole )
tell me who do you fear more,, a drunk driver or a sane sober driver??
my sister doesnt drink and has been in at least 25 car wrecks and still drives to this day,, I have driven when drinking more times than I can count and never had a wreck,,

if someone is mentally unstable go to the courts and get them declared unfit using due process, anything less violates the 2nd A,,

tell me who do you fear more,, a drunk driver or a sane sober driver??
my sister doesnt drink and has been in at least 25 car wrecks and still drives to this day,, I have driven when drinking more times than I can count and never had a wreck,,

if someone is mentally unstable go to the courts and get them declared unfit using due process, anything less violates the 2nd A
No one in this thread mentioned Alcohol ( So are you for Drug Legalization or Medical Records Security Or 2A / RTKBA sanctity ???? And

No one in this thread mentioned Alcohol ( So are you for Drug Legalization or Medical Records Security Or 2A / RTKBA sanctity ???? And
what does medical records have to do with anything,,

as stated in the 2nd A,,

"SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

sounds pretty simple to me,,

what does medical records have to do with anything,,

as stated in the 2nd A,,

"SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

sounds pretty simple to me,,
Medical records reveal if a Firearms purchaser is ( Seeing two Shrinks ) ( Seeing a Psychologist ) ( had 2 51/50s in last 48 months ) ( Has Been on SSRIs for 12 years ) and many of the Recent mass shooters had a history like this yet they passed muster on a 4473

Medical records reveal if a Firearms purchaser is ( Seeing two Shrinks ) ( Seeing a Psychologist ) ( had 2 51/50s in last 48 months ) ( Has Been on SSRIs for 12 years ) and many of the Recent mass shooters had a history like this yet they passed muster on a 4473
the 4473 is in violation of the 2nd A,, if a person is in doubt their therapist or someone else in the know is free to take it to the courts and have the person declared unfit with due process,,

doing it your way would violate two rights not just the 2nd A,,

the 4473 is in violation of the 2nd A,, if a person is in doubt their therapist or someone else in the know is free to take it to the courts and have the person declared unfit with due process,,

doing it your way would violate two rights not just the 2nd A,,
There are Prohibited persons , there should be more

Because they were not prohibited persons, or their disqualifying event under federal law was not reported by the state to the NICS database.

Because they were not prohibited persons, or their disqualifying event under federal law was not reported by the state to the NICS database.

Yeah....Failzero is normally pretty good on this issue...

I have no problem with dangerous people, who have been through due process.....being locked up or their guns confiscated...but if you give the demcorats/leftists an inch, they will be grabbing guns for any tiny reason....say, like Military Veterans with insomnia.....

so before we give them an inch.....they should go screw themselves first....

I have no problem with dangerous people, who have been through due process.....being locked up or their guns confiscated...but if you give the demcorats/leftists an inch, they will be grabbing guns for any tiny reason....say, like Military Veterans with insomnia.....

I’m for guys like the Nutjob who killed Chris Kyle not being able to pass muster on 4473 , 75% of the Mass Shooters of the last 25 years had mental issues that involved Professionals and in most of those cases SSRIs came into play .

I’m not talking about sleep disorders why obfuscate in favor of Nutjobs passing muster on 4473 so easily ?

I’m not talking about sleep disorders why obfuscate in favor of Nutjobs passing muster on 4473 so easily ?

I'm not......but any attempt to involve the psychiatric profession will be taken over by the anti-gun extremists.....so we need to handle any new laws with extreme caution......

I'm not......but any attempt to involve the psychiatric profession will be taken over by the anti-gun extremists.....so we need to handle any new laws with extreme caution......
Sure ( So make strict Stay in their lane Laws That Target the Shrink / Nutjob \SSRI Loophole

Sure ( So make strict Stay in their lane Laws That Target the Shrink / Nutjob \SSRI Loophole

The psychiatric profession is already controlled by anti-gun extremists.....and the ones who aren't extremists will be terrified of law suits.....

And the 2guy runs off to crazy land as usual. If my view of reality was as screwed up as you have shown yours to be, I would go live in a cave, and eat nothing but nuts and berries.
I wouldn't exactly call that crazy land. Those things would stop almost all school shootings. The only way the Uvalde shooter got on campus was that a (almost certainly liberal) teacher left a door propped open so she could go to her car without clearing it with the administration and going through the security checkpoint. Security rules are IMPORTANT and need to be enforced. In this case if the teacher survived, I would fire her and charge her as an accessory before the fact for every death on the campus.

Then Medical / Shrink Records are fully available for 4473/ BGC ( All medical Records so there is no Psychologist loophole )
They should be and ALL mental health professionals should be mandatory reporters like GP doctors and teachers are for abuse. Start pulling licenses and putting the responsible "professionals" in jail as accessories should go a long way.

Forum List

Back