How many laws has Obama & Co refused to enforce?

Id say 2? Pot and now illegals....and knock it off with the king crap. It just makes you look stupid.

• Banned
Id say 2? Pot and now illegals....and knock it off with the king crap. It just makes you look stupid.

I'm guessing around four. And I didn't start the "king" crap.

which four and doesnt matter, you are still using it.

DOMA
New immigration policy
Telling Arizona they won't respond to calls about New illegal detainees
And I had a fourth but I lost my train of thought after starting this thread. 8 hours shopping for a car for my youngest drained me of all desire to even be partisan. But she likes her new car so all of dads stress is worth it according to her.

what you get her?

How is DOMA on the list? DOMA is a non-issue to me so i really dont care.

what you get her?

2003 Grand Am

DOMA was the law he refused to enforce early on. Now its a non issue as its been overturned.

No it hasn't. It has been found unconstitutional in a few Federal courts, but it is still on the books and still being enforced.The Obama admin is not defending it, but is still enforcing it (as my taxes will attest). The Boehner is still defending it, though...at considerable cost to the taxpayer.

what you get her?

2003 Grand Am

DOMA was the law he refused to enforce early on. Now its a non issue as its been overturned.

No it hasn't. It has been found unconstitutional in a few Federal courts, but it is still on the books and still being enforced.The Obama admin is not defending it, but is still enforcing it (as my taxes will attest). The Boehner is still defending it, though...at considerable cost to the taxpayer.

I stand partially corrected.

2003 Grand Am

I stand partially corrected.
No need for that... the forth is election law. His father was British and he was born in kenya. He's illegally holding the office of President.

How about passing a law that is clearly unconstitutional. Obamacare.

Libya... The war powers act is not legal, unless you stop following the constitution.

Obama does not govern. He rules by dictate and political fiat.
He is an elected king.

----------Seems like Obama takes after some of his favorite tyrants, Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro. They dictate what the laws are and spit on their own legislative process when it gets in the way, so Obama is proving to be an apt student.

Forum List

Back