Happy Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Supreme Court Ruling Gives Me Legal Authority To Profile

Fred_Garvin

Rookie
Jun 20, 2012
Just saw him interviewed on the news. He stated that the Supreme Court ruling sided with what he was doing before this decision was made and even though some parts of HB 1070 was struck down, what they decided now gives him Constitutional authority to profile Mexican looking people to see if they are legal U.S. citizens. He will now increase this tactic on a daily basis in order to take illegal aliens off the streets. Sheriff Joe is estactic. He has been vindicated with this ruling.

Last edited:
Just saw him interviewed on the news. He stated that the Supreme Court ruling sided with what he was doing before this decision was made and even though some parts of HB 1070 was struck down, what they decided now gives him Constitutional authority to profile Mexican looking people to see if they are legal U.S. citizens. He will now increase this tactic on a daily basis in order to take illegal aliens off the streets. Sheriff Joe is estactic. He has been vindicated with this ruling.

Link?

If you have light skin and blue eyes your are freer than than if like me you have dark hair and dark eyes.

Some people are freer than others in Arizona now

• Banned

Link?

I don't have a link. Only saw a brief snippet of him being interviewed on tv then it went to commercial but just heard Rush mention him on his radio show.

Awesome! Maybe this is how Mitten secretly feels as well but is afraid to say it.

Last edited:

Link?

I don't have a link. Only saw a brief snippet of him being interviewed on tv then it went to commercial but just heard Rush mention him on his radio show.

Joe hasn't been breaking the law. He will continue to proceed will arresting those in violation of the law. If they are Hispanic, they will be asked for papers. Nothing wrong with that. Carry on, Joe.

The sheriff gets it. We all profile. I check out who is waling down the street when I go out and night. A women leaving the mall to see who is near her car. If you don't profile you are a fool. I am sorry for the hispanics but when they invites their families and firends to swim over and stay they get what they has asked for. When I see a kid walking down the street with his pant hald way down to his knees I cross him off my list as someone who I would invile for dinner. There is nothig wrong with that. When an office stops you and you don't speak English he has a right and an obligation to check your status.. If you don't like our laws and ways of enforcing them stay where you are and spend time finding another counntry that will let you just walk in.

If you have red hair and freckles and get pulled over and asked for you "papers" can you sue the state of arizona?

can someone bring a case for being pulled over unreasonably on the claim that "hey I dont look like a Mexican"?

The law says they have to have reason to believe you are NOT a Citizen.

does that mean only blonde haired blue eyed Mexicans can skirt the law?

Forum List

Back