How long will Jimmy Fallon last?

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
I watched part of that show the last two nights. Pretty awful, I thought. He doesn't seem to be a good fit.

That's so funny you said that Elvis. (Yeah, even this thread is funnier than Jimmy Fallon)

A) How the hell did he get a show in the first place? I was embarrassed for him last night, because he was so unfunny.
'
B) There are many other worthy "comedians" that could fill that spot. Hell, reruns of Arrested Development would be what I vote for! ( I miss that show!)

C) He will be cancelled soon.

I've tried to like him because I think he is adorable looking. I just can't.. :lol:

is he related to someone or something? I'm not a big fan of Fallon on that show. I do like The Roots though...

Andy Samburg would have been funny as hell to give that show to.

GIRAFFES MOTHERFUCKER!

He doesn't do it for me. Too goofy looking.

:lol: I'm with ya. He's cute and sweet and goofy, but HOT? Not so much.

Goofy, I can see. The rest? meh- not my style.

Now HERE is a HOT, FUNNY guy:

robert-downey-jr-.jpg

Not quite all the girls ...

He's really toned it down now but the rest of the SNL cast members couldn't stand him because he always laughed at his own jokes. I remember him doing it and it really screwed the punchline.

Maybe he'll be better when he's older..

He's really toned it down now but the rest of the SNL cast members couldn't stand him because he always laughed at his own jokes. I remember him doing it and it really screwed the punchline.

Maybe he'll be better when he's older..

I think it's just his type of humor is not the type that comes across well in that sort of format. Remember when Chevy Chase tried to do a talk show? Same problem, I think.

EZ, I tried to rep you.....You have good taste! ;)

Ok, I just happened to record Jimmy Fallon and watched it today. He's getting better, really. I have to change my opinion. His delivery, he's looking more grown up and he has good guests.

So, I like him now.

Forum List

Back