Kimmel says he will retire

Jimmy Kimmel hinted his late-night talk show will come to an end after his contract expires in 2025.

“I think this is my final contract. I hate to even say it, because everyone’s laughing at me now — each time I think that, and then it turns out to be not the case. I still have a little more than two years left on my contract, and that seems pretty good. That seems like enough,” Kimmel told the Los Angeles Times in a story published Tuesday.

Comment:
When Kimmel first started, I tried to watch him, but he's not a good TV host or a funny comedian.
But then he started with that dumb liberal hate mongering.
He is unwatchable.
His comedy is full of Left-Wing hate.
Good reddens.
ABC is a platform for Left Wing hate, so they will replace Kimmel with another asshole.
The sooner the better

Kimmel is a punk.
As well as Colberrt with all his little cutesy moves...he would have made a better dancer than an alledged comedian.

Very few good comedians.....where did all the good comedians go? Certainly none on prime time.

SNL is in desperate need of at least one.

He is funny a lot of the time, like all the successful late night talk show hosts.
Can anyone say delustional?

Why does whoever runs this board think we need liberal mods....the last I checked this board was mostly conservative...perhaps they think liberal mods can turn conservatives into liberals bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Can anyone say delustional?

Why does whoever runs this board think we need liberal mods....the last I checked this board was mostly conservative...perhaps they think liberal mods can turn conservatives into liberals bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
So, he makes joke you don't like. Big deal. He's funny at times. You don't hear me bitching about Gutfield's show. I simply don't watch. Buy stock, take over ABC or launch another one of your lame cancel culture protests, attacking the advertisers for sponsoring, the time slot. What is wrong with that? You guys love cancel culture. Remember how you celebrated, putting those Bud Light employees and executives out of work? Knock yourself out. But, better be quick, before he happily retires of his own choice making it a wasted effort. Just Sayin...:dunno:

So, he makes joke you don't like. Big deal. He's funny at times. You don't hear me bitching about Gutfield's show. I simply don't watch. Buy stock, take over ABC or launch another one of your lame cancel culture protests, attacking the advertisers for sponsoring, the time slot. What is wrong with that? You guys love cancel culture. Remember how you celebrated, putting those Bud Light employees and executives out of work? Knock yourself out. But, better be quick, before he happily retires of his own choice making it a wasted effort. Just Sayin...:dunno:
Gutfeld is funny. I love Julie Banderas. I'd let her tie me up and spank me.

As well as Colberrt with all his little cutesy moves...he would have made a better dancer than an alledged comedian.

Very few good comedians.....where did all the good comedians go? Certainly none on prime time.

SNL is in desperate need of at least one.
Up to the Sixties comedy was damn good; Laugh-in,(US) Steptoe and Son(UK) ........... but since the 70s not much chop.

Greg

Jimmy Kimmel is not funny.

Nor is Colbert.

And for the record, not all leftwing comics are unfunny.

Jon Stewart and Dave Chappelle are both hilarious.
Yes they CAN be; add in Chris Rock but there's something a bit lacking; issues free I think. Comedy really doesn't have an agenda. Even Gervais and a few others are only funny when attacking stuck up liberals; they rarely are funny with mundane issues like family and wills. Nearest I've seen to funny is Bill Burr; now he IS funny because his subject matter is real life imo.

Greg

Yes they CAN be; add in Chris Rock but there's something a bit lacking; issues free I think. Comedy really doesn't have an agenda. Even Gervais and a few others are only funny when attacking stuck up liberals; they rarely are funny with mundane issues like family and wills. Nearest I've seen to funny is Bill Burr; now he IS funny because his subject matter is real life imo.

Greg

Forum List

Back